Desert Dawn.

Go to CruxDreams.com

jonesygirl

Tribunica Potestas
Hi,
I don't know the girl on the cross. We got her from the Foundation. The woman with the knife has been "borrowed" from Mr A's Fascinated. The background is courtesy of mother Nature.
Julie & Mel
Congratulations to admihoek :p

Attachments

• Desert Dawn.jpg
    Desert Dawn.jpg
    395.7 KB · Views: 2,287
that was the vampire girl, not? - maybe she needs a wood stake instead of a knife...

perhaps Connie gave it up with the forum when it was unusable for so long time? did you try the email function to contact her?

she must not escape... there are already enough vampires running around and causing nuisance...[attachment=0:2o9gq6pc]BL_5219.jpg[/attachment:2o9gq6pc]

Attachments

• BL_5219.jpg
    BL_5219.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 1,911
malins said:
she must not escape... there are already enough vampires running around and causing nuisance...[attachment=0:1kwxgpq8]BL_5219.jpg[/attachment:1kwxgpq8]
And most of them are moody, fashion conscious & boring. I doubt if Buffy or Van Helsing would even bother to stake them. Vampires should have teeth. ;)

I miss Connie too. Surely someone must have an e-mail address for her. Let her know it's safe to come out & play again.

The worst film ever was Lesbian Vampire Killers. Only Connie could use words like peteat instead of petite. She disappeared two weeks before this site got nuked.
Julie

there is a direct email link on her profile page. i have used this to inquire. i also tried this with my own page: it does send an email, and i do not need to login to see this.
Problem: it lands in my spam folder :( this will probably happen with mails sent to Connie from the forum also (i use a normal mail system, not anything special).
so somebody who has a direct email address must try it.

malins said:
there is a direct email link on her profile page. i have used this to inquire. i also tried this with my own page: it does send an email, and i do not need to login to see this.
Problem: it lands in my spam folder :( this will probably happen with mails sent to Connie from the forum also (i use a normal mail system, not anything special).
so somebody who has a direct email address must try it.

I've just had a reply from Connie. She is alive and well but cannot login. I've forwarded the e-mail to Apostate so we'll see what he can do. She does seem keen to get back....YIIIIPPPPEEEEE!!!!!!
Julie & Mel :lol:

Good news, indeed. Thanks for doing the leg work, Julie & Mel. And thanks for the new avatar, that was very nice of you. 8)

jonesygirl said:
Hi,
I wish Connie was back. We'd have had at least one reply. :cry:
Julie
Don't cry...I'm back and that is one hot pic!!kisses!connie

Back
Top Bottom