Detailsdeals - Jail House Chastity Device

Go to CruxDreams.com
DeTailsDeals - Jail House Chastity Device
05/04/12 02:29 PM
Edit Reply

Hello A/all,

i wore this device for about six or seven hours straight and endured minimal discomfort, mostly when sitting. Was pretty comfortable when upright and walking and gave me a little bit of a bulge in my jeans.
wink.gif

thrash

====================

RETAIL PRICE $169.00
OUR PRICE $59.95
YOU SAVE 64.53%

Make your boy do hard time! Keep his erection at bay with the Jail House Chastity Device. Choose between all black or chrome steel finishes, or get one of each to match your wardrobe. The power of a chastity device lies in its ability to keep your male partner from achieving a complete erection. The Jail House Chastity Device is designed to make sure that no matter how aroused he gets, he won‘t be able to obtain that full hard-on that he craves.

Place your semi-flaccid cock into the chastity device and then bring the chastity and the ring together. Use the included padlock to securely close the two sections together. The ring is 45mm inner diameter, suitable for men with up to a medium sized package. Now... feel free to tease him, torment and seduce him. As he gets turned on, the Jail House will keep his cock regulated. It‘s a stimulating experience that neither you nor him will forget. Make it a part of your bondage collection.

We've seen the Jailhouse for sale elsewhere, outrageously overpriced up to $200 but, if you have a MEDIUM sized package, this is an incredible deal for you. Click on the video link below to check it out.

Inside diameter of the cockring is 45 mm. This is a MEDIUM sized ring. Inside diameter of the tube is 36 mm. The length of the steel cage is 100 mm. The weight of this item is approximately 355g.

www.DeTailsDeals.com

Back
Top Bottom