DeviantArt is different....

Go to CruxDreams.com
I haven't been posting new stuff on DA for several months, and - as I'm typing - I have escaped the Great Purge.
I suppose that my account will be terminated sooner or later, so I'm transerring all the points I have accumulated during the years on another "tame" account that I have.

Message I got from SuscribeStar support:
"
Hi SkatingJesus,

Thank you for signing up with SubscribeStar!

While reviewing your profile we realized you have a great potential to become really popular. Until that moment we suggest you focus on growing your audience to a level where it's reasonable to start a monetization campaign.

We appreciate your interest and will be waiting for you to get back to us after you establish a solid footprint in the realm of social networks.

Whenever you ready, just shoot us an email with the word RE-ENTRY in the subject line and links to your social pages."

So, 12.000 Watchers and 3 millions views are not enough to get the privilege of an artist account there...
Well, I'm not that close to have a page for supporting me, I guess...

"
Hi SkatingJesus,

While reviewing your profile we realized you have a great potential to become really popular. Until that moment we suggest you focus on growing your audience to a level where it's reasonable to start a monetization campaign.

We appreciate your interest and will be waiting for you to get back to us after you establish a solid footprint in the realm of social networks.

Whenever you ready, just shoot us an email with the word RE-ENTRY in the subject line and links to your social pages."

So, 12.000 Watchers and 3 millions views are not enough to get the privilege of an artist account there...
You should really try pixiv and its fanbox service in my opinion

Much lower threshold and more importantly, the japs won't affect by political correctness that easy like in DA

some 3D artist like enhjorning and Crumera in here already set up there gallery there , you are not alone on there

"
Hi SkatingJesus,

What the hell! Incredible ... it can't be! And now :( ... Pixiv isn't quite that ... nice! ... I think!
What about renderotica?

What the hell! Incredible ... it can't be! And now :( ... Pixiv isn't quite that ... nice! ... I think!
What about renderotica?
Renderotica is the place where I sell my comics, but it's a real mess for pictures gallery.
It's really hard to find stuff there, I think.

This is why I don't upload a lot of stuff there.

And Pixiv, people told me I need to blur genital areas, as it's a japanese site.
So, I'm not really fan of that idea!

Renderotica is the place where I sell my comics, but it's a real mess for pictures gallery.
It's really hard to find stuff there, I think.

This is why I don't upload a lot of stuff there.

And Pixiv, people told me I need to blur genital areas, as it's a japanese site.
So, I'm not really fan of that idea!
That is correct! If I were you I would only choose Pixiv as the last option!
... What a shit! I am really disappointed by this message (subscribestar)!

I’m still there as of yesterday, but to be safe I downloaded and saved what’s left of the nearly 500 “favorites” images that I had accumulated over the years. There were still around 250, or roughly half, that hadn’t disappeared yet.
I HAVE ALREADY HAVE A BACKUP, BUT I HAVE ABOUT 2890 PICTURES, AND KNOW WHAT'S WHAT IT'S FIGHT FOR!

"
Hi SkatingJesus,

so the subscribestar sent you to flowers? Well, for now, either here or on artuntamed, and I will try to find something, if I write you a song, it is not possible for me not to find something, I'm starting to think strongly about creating my own bdsm page!

"
Hi SkatingJesus,

That's crazy, there's lots of accounts on there with next to no subscribers :(

I wonder if it's worth just replying and hope someone else looks at it?

"
Hi SkatingJesus,

That makes no sense. How did artists like DarkLust get their work on subscribestar? What do they mean by social pages?

You know with all this going on, someone should start a site where artists could post their work freely. It could even have writers posting stories (OK, I didn't say they would be necessarily be any good). People could comment and interact and discuss whatever, even stuff like squirrels. You could have private conversations if you wanted. You wouldn't have to meet any particular criteria to be allowed on (though being an actual human being might be helpful). Any takers?

You know with all this going on, someone should start a site where artists could post their work freely. It could even have writers posting stories (OK, I didn't say they would be necessarily be any good). People could comment and interact and discuss whatever, even stuff like squirrels. You could have private conversations if you wanted. You wouldn't have to meet any particular criteria to be allowed on (though being an actual human being might be helpful). Any takers?

I think it’s called CruxForums :rolleyes:

"
Hi SkatingJesus,

Did not know you had to have a certain "footprint" before you could join Subscribestar... What a bunch of jerks :shakehead:

Back
Top Bottom