DeviantArt is different....

Go to CruxDreams.com
I've just logged onto DeviantArt,(as you do),and found to my horror,that the WHOLE set up is different...to the point that i nearly threw my phone in frustration !!
It's impossible to even search for ANY subject,or Artist, apart from those on the personal list already.(when you do eventually find it)
The updates are out of date.....
A total faffle.
It's now as slow as fuck..... :mad::mad:
Apparently the 'site owner thought it was a good idea to use something called "Eclipse" as a provider...Fuck knows why (!!) Angry doesn't cover it....!!
Deviant has changed most of the people here have been banned, they got shit from credit card companies and folded and threw us out, I had 11years and thousands of followers 1 complaint and I got suspended indefinatly, fuck them

But apparently outright plagiarism and art theft is perfectly fine.. this account is still not banned despite being reported for copyright violation many times:
(Yes, EVERYTHING in that gallery is stolen, and the artists’signatures removed by cropping). :doh:
I checked it out. un fucking believable, you can steal be reported and its fine, all my art work often as strange as it is is mine thousands of positive comments, one bitch complained and I got banned, they aren't deviant its main stream bullshit and done for the money now, and one thing I hate (I was a 76 punk) is a sell out

But apparently outright plagiarism and art theft is perfectly fine.. this account is still not banned despite being reported for copyright violation many times:
(Yes, EVERYTHING in that gallery is stolen, and the artists’signatures removed by cropping). :doh:

Hmm, note the number of pics in their gallery - 666
bermudasg.jpg

Worse than that, they're god-awful. If I were to steal stories, I would at least look to steal good ones:popcorn:

Okay, Deviantart is finished with the 'fantasy torture/execution' pages.

Now they are going after the 'bondage photography with mildly suggested peril'

Such as this

View attachment 962613
(princeps76)
page got banned literally while I was browsing it!
Oh no. I liked Princeps76! Damn.. Yokofakun did some nice works based on his photos
DA82EED3-1EBA-4B75-B5A2-B53317F7DB20.jpeg

I guess they will be purged too, in time, along with everything else of any interest.. until DA is reduced to a silent and featureless quantum vacuum :doh:

That's crazy. Censoring everything that made them popular to begin with, no matter how tame.

And oddly, my page is still alive. I am still getting people faving my hanging pics. Very weird.
I would start a pool on when my page gets canned, but since it'll happen the very next time someone reports it, it would be too easy to rig the game.

That's crazy. Censoring everything that made them popular to begin with, no matter how tame.

And oddly, my page is still alive. I am still getting people faving my hanging pics. Very weird.
I would start a pool on when my page gets canned, but since it'll happen the very next time someone reports it, it would be too easy to rig the game.

Quite surprising, as anything even hinting at torture/snuff is where this newest purge started (if you don't count years of sexophobia leading up to it). Your days are probably numbered. I still expect every post I make to be the last for my slavery-themed sci-fi universe.

DeviantArt was never "deviant," but somebody new is calling the shots now (Wix), and it's turning into another milquetoast social media snorefest.

Back
Top Bottom