DeviantArt is different....

Go to CruxDreams.com
every time I see a gallery like this on deviantart..
NEWSART1 User Profile | DeviantArt
I think "how come I got banned while they're allowed to continue?" At least my gallery was all my own original creative art, whereas this guy just spams his gallery with over 3,600 "found" (stolen) images, apparently not even chosen with any care, as there's some really random shit in there. Definitely stolen, by the way, I recognise many belonging to Art of Dan Photography, for example :doh:

every time I see a gallery like this on deviantart..
I think "how come I got banned while they're allowed to continue?" At least my gallery was all my own original creative art, whereas this guy just spams his gallery with over 3,600 "found" (stolen) images, apparently not even chosen with any care, as there's some really random shit in there. Definitely stolen, by the way, I recognise many belonging to Art of Dan Photography, for example :doh:
Doesn't the Louvre do the same? Did Louis XIV paint any of those pictures? I rest my case (and man is my case tired)...

what we should do, although it would hurt a lot people in the begining is everyone go and report everything that breaks their TOS and now that is virtually everything, and force them to make a choice more reasonable censorship or a site no one visits anymore

He makes some interesting comments...

Newsart1 comments dA 01022021.JPG

she probably forgot to attach a current Double-signed, Verified And Certified Enthusiastic Consent Form E-36B for each of the pics...
There might also have been (shock, horror) implied sex toys off-screen, if your mind is that way inclined.........

She actually had images removed a couple of years ago for things like that (plus obvious bdsm, even if it was clearly consensual), and had been extremely careful about observing their abstruse ToS. Which makes this arbitrary ban particularly unfair (and not at all surprising).

extremely careful about observing their abstruse ToS
The problem is I guess that if you do anything 'spicy' it isn't really possible to observe their ToS as the bans are so arbitrary. And that is probably the point.

I mean if you can get banned for "implied sex toys off-screen" that is a thought-crime analog ... "this image, even though it doesn't show them, may cause people to develop thoughts of objectionable content and must therefore be banned..."

and had been extremely careful about observing their abstruse ToS. Which makes this arbitrary ban particularly unfair (and not at all surprising).
I believe TawnyT contacted DA staff on multiple occasions to get a clearer idea of the rules, standards and limits and published their answers... but the goal posts are moving so fast, it didn’t help.

implied sex toys off-screen
That’s even weirder than when they deleted my drawing of a slave girl fellating an area of blank paper.. :doh:

the goal posts are moving so fast
perhaps DA is just a front, for some secret research on faster than light propulsion ;)
a slave girl fellating an area of blank paper..
haha I know that one. Then again you can be judged not only for what you see in the ink of a Rorschach blot but also what you see in the blank spaces between or around ...

They are boldly going where no art platform has gone before... the final frontier: Negative Space!
Well of course 'sculpting the void' is an established art term but DA I guess have set themselves up as gatekeepers to control how that gets done. Don't you go show a slavegirl sculpting the void by devotedly sucking, licking & nibbling it until it explodes into her face ...

Well of course 'sculpting the void' is an established art term but DA I guess have set themselves up as gatekeepers to control how that gets done. Don't you go show a slavegirl sculpting the void by devotedly sucking, licking & nibbling it until it explodes into her face ...
There is nothing more subversive and dangerous than blank paper.. someone might draw a gentleman’s appendage on it... :eek: ..better delete it and ban the artist just to be on the safe side.

So maybe, when I finally will be banned, it will happen not in spite, but because those many, many white circles that I freely distribute on all my 'DA' versions pictures?

Blank spaces are so subversive! You can imagine anything in them!!!
Yes..you could exhibit a featureless white square (like Robert Rauschenberg did) and they would say “you are obviously thinking about drawing something very naughty in this white square, so you’re banned”

Back
Top Bottom