DeviantArt is different....

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm still not banned from DA.
WHAT AM I DOING WRON???

I fell so terribly ashamed.
A DA admin spy!!! points at Zungur then watches how the riot enfolds from a distance :D jk

Now serious maybe you slipped thru the net unnoticed :D

I'm still not banned from DA.
WHAT AM I DOING WRON???

I fell so terribly ashamed.
Well you do use nice white plates on your DA pics to show where the naughty bits are.
There's another of our members who's posting close-up pics of naughty bits and not getting banned,
so if anyone doesn't know what those bits look like, they can find out :p
The ways of Deviant Art are indeed, incomprehensibly devious ...

For all those who are ejected out off deviantart !

Come back under another name :
I did it and it does !!!

I was "ElfGris", I'm now "Paskell2" ...
... and those "dumb" have not seen anything ... :p

PS : of course, you have lost all what you posted before but you'll be always at deviantart ! And more, you could re-post the pics for what you were ejected : I did it and it DOES !!! :D:D:D

I did it and it does !!!

PS : of course, you have lost all what you posted before but you'll be always at deviantart ! And more, you could re-post the pics for what you were ejected : I did it and it DOES !!! :D:D:D
Nicely done Messa :)
Seriously this really shows just how important it is to keep a local backup copy of all your stuff - NEVER rely on cloud services as this is just Orwellian newspeak for having YOUR data on someone else's hard drive, and that could go away at any time and without warning!

I did it and it does !!!

I’m now back on DA as “TomsCountry”,
just to keep in touch with those of my DA friends who haven’t been ejected, and to find inspiration and reference pictures. I’ll check if I’m watching you there messa! :D (Though I don’t plan to post my erotic art there)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicely done Messa :)
Seriously this really shows just how important it is to keep a local backup copy of all your stuff - NEVER rely on cloud services as this is just Orwellian newspeak for having YOUR data on someone else's hard drive, and that could go away at any time and without warning!
Great advice! Luckily all mine is on paper :p try deleting THAT, DeviantArt F-wits!:devil:

Great advice! Luckily all mine is on paper :p try deleting THAT, DeviantArt F-wits!:devil:
Have you noticed when you log on to DA that the New Deviants section they let you scroll through is all full of cocks, cunts and captives? I don't know why their AI thinks I'd want to look at that! The thing is, it's all still cascading onto the site faster than they can sweep it clean.

She wondered

I'm posting pictures there, but no one seems to see them, because I haven't received a single smiley in a month ... and I won't pay for a premium bill!

I guess I'm doing something stupid ...
I didn't understand what I had to do on Da so that people could see me pictures .. It's easy on pixie, but I didn't understand it at all on DA ... Please someone order me? I have a new account, but I'm sorry that no one evaluated my pictures .. And most importantly, nobody knows about them or can't see them ... Thanks for the answer.

I didn't understand what I had to do on Da so that people could see me pictures .. It's easy on pixie, but I didn't understand it at all on DA ... Please someone order me? I have a new account, but I'm sorry that no one evaluated my pictures .. And most importantly, nobody knows about them or can't see them ... Thanks for the answer.
I found this https://www.deviantart.com/aluafaen/gallery

But your gallery is empty. Have you made your images public?

Aluafaen.jpg

Back
Top Bottom