DeviantArt is different....

Go to CruxDreams.com
Why??? His work is pretty tame so I can expect they will be purging me soon if that is the benchmark!!!
He had a couple of hanging images, which might have been caught by the purge robot. And then if a mod looked at his gallery, it was full of images of women being mistreated, which easily falls under their "or otherwise objectionable" get-out. Anyone who posts anything like that can be wiped without any comeback.

He had a couple of hanging images, which might have been caught by the purge robot. And then if a mod looked at his gallery, it was full of images of women being mistreated, which easily falls under their "or otherwise objectionable" get-out. Anyone who posts anything like that can be wiped without any comeback.
Have you seen my work there? I expect to be outed if the mods cotton on :) I do have my own site however so they can go to blazes !

I noticed the special collection I'd made of Anatoly's best work had been wiped, and guessed the worst.
As you say, he hasn't been active for a while, but tended to come and go for seasons. I wonder if he's found another home?

I have to disagree. Since the introduction of 'Ecplipse' it has become nuisome. The ongoing and rather random purge of 'unwanted' material is an outrage and obviously the whole system is faulty.
I just learned that it deleted several artists from my watchlist just as I got deleted from some other user's watchlists. Naturally without getting informed.
This is nothing but bad service.

Well, they finally did it!
View attachment 956001
I am permanently banned from DeviantArt. What a bunch of dorks :doh: Luckily I have branched out into pixiv, fetlife, patreon and bdsmlr.. not to mention my favourite, CRUXFORUMS..:enamorado:
Left on bottom the right symbol for this message!

Well, they finally did it!
View attachment 956001
I am permanently banned from DeviantArt. What a bunch of dorks :doh: Luckily I have branched out into pixiv, fetlife, patreon and bdsmlr.. not to mention my favourite, CRUXFORUMS..:enamorado:
I thought those arrested girls in your drawings consented. They willingly violated the law and they confessed, didn't they. As for illegal, the people doing stuff to them were cops, so how could it be illegal?:confused:

I thought those arrested girls in your drawings consented. They willingly violated the law and they confessed, didn't they. As for illegal, the people doing stuff to them were cops, so how could it be illegal?:confused:
You’re a cop, Goldman. The answer is graft. You of all people, ought to know that!

A this point it's probably a badge of honor to get banned there. Though I have to admit guiltily I still use the site ...
I'm not sure they have an exit strategy. Right now they're banning "objectionable" fantasy but leaving in "tasteful" BDSM pics.
Once they have gotten rid of the "objectionables" what was formerly "tasteful" will be the new fringe, and so on ...
When they brought in the “topics” system recently I was amused to see there was a “kinky” category. What a disappointment.. It was all either tickling, or grossly obese cartoon characters (“Inflation”)

Back
Top Bottom