Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Maria Ivanova

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Yi Shao

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all,

I modified the model for Guan Ling and here is the first heroine of Flowers List, which might be a series work. This is Guan Ling, who captured by Bureau of Flowers and sentenced to death because of treason. For more details about her, you can check my previous post or have a look at: https://feather.fanbox.cc/, where a comic book is drawn to record her story and miserable experience during the last half year of her life.

View attachment 1095478
Woa you are really good in 3d too.
Dress are dynimic too.
Thanks and I'm looking for it as I knew her well in Feather's one ;)

Here is the second heroines captured by Devils of Broken Flowers. Aman and Meiying Shen are leaders of rebellion in southern China. The only possible final is being executed by Lingchi after long time parade on wooden donkey. Here is how they fight in the final battle.
View attachment 1096346
this is is this one of two girl who captured in that cage?
1638715444851.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The rebellion in Southeast region lasts for over 4 months. Aman and Meiying conquered several cities and fought against the dynasty bravely. However, their army is united by people from different ethnic groups and some of them don't want to fight forever. After the Jing dynasty offered them forgiveness and treasures, they decided to surrender. Aman and Meiying led their remaining people to hide in the mountains but were found finally. Chunying Yu, the leader of Devils of Broken Flowers who also captured Ling Guan, sneaked in and poisoned in their water source. The rebellion army then lost fight ability. Though Aman and Meiying were brave and good in fighting, they cannot fight an army by themselves and captured. They were sent to the capital and experience hardcore interrogation. After long-time torture, the final day finally came to them. Here is how they were sent to the execution court.

阿蔓沈眉英木驴.png

The rebellion in Southeast region lasts for over 4 months. Aman and Meiying conquered several cities and fought against the dynasty bravely. However, their army is united by people from different ethnic groups and some of them don't want to fight forever. After the Jing dynasty offered them forgiveness and treasures, they decided to surrender. Aman and Meiying led their remaining people to hide in the mountains but were found finally. Chunying Yu, the leader of Devils of Broken Flowers who also captured Ling Guan, sneaked in and poisoned in their water source. The rebellion army then lost fight ability. Though Aman and Meiying were brave and good in fighting, they cannot fight an army by themselves and captured. They were sent to the capital and experience hardcore interrogation. After long-time torture, the final day finally came to them. Here is how they were sent to the execution court.

View attachment 1097680
OMG ! I can feel the girl's pain in the back :)
View attachment 1097536this is is this one of two girl who captured in that cage?
Is it from which part of Guan Ling 's of feathers ?

Back
Top Bottom