• Wanyi Bai ((Kcep Panasaw)

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Maria Ivanova

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Yi Shao

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Are female criminals ever whipped before they ride?
You can read the first page of this thread and there is an introduction of Bureau of broken flowers. Every female prisoner here would stay a long time in the prison as they were all very famous female criminals and knew a lot of information. The torture for them usually lasted between one month of even one year. It is pretty misearable.

You can read the first page of this thread and there is an introduction of Bureau of broken flowers. Every female prisoner here would stay a long time in the prison as they were all very famous female criminals and knew a lot of information. The torture for them usually lasted between one month of even one year. It is pretty misearable.

As it should be...as they no doubt deserved.

Yes, i really would like to hear the whole story and to see lot of pics.
You can get to know the whole story in the picture and I might write down a complete novel about this story in the future. Here are the brief of their story:

Barenaey is daughter of the leader of a minority group. Meiying Shen is the daughter of previous governor of Yunan province. Her father was set up and killed by Dequan Zhang, who took her father's position to become the following governor. Dequan Zhang oppressed the minority group a lot and Barenaey was sent to his own palace to become his son's sex slave when she was 18. On the other hand, Meiying Shen came back for revenge at the same time. Her assassination failed but she happened to save Barenaey and then they escaped together. Barenaey took Meiying back to her people where Meiying received very warm treatment and saw government's oppression on minority people. She decided, together with Barenaey, to lead a rebellion to set minority people free. They quickly took the capital of Yunan province and executed Dequan Zhang. However, they don't have the power to win the war against Dynasty Jing and you can see what happened to them now.

Here is the second picture. The heroines are Barenaey (Barreyna in the toll) and Meiying Shen. They led a rebellion in a south province with people from the minority groups. If you want to here more about their stories, pls leave me a note. Have a good weekend!
View attachment 840719
Mmmmm ! A nice procession and this "bascule" seems a nice invention ! :D

Thanks for sharing! These are the greatest artworks I've ever seen! It seems that all of them depicts those heroines riding wooden donkeys. Are there any pictures depicting heroines being tied to the lingchi frames and executed?

Thanks for sharing! These are the greatest artworks I've ever seen! It seems that all of them depicts those heroines riding wooden donkeys. Are there any pictures depicting heroines being tied to the lingchi frames and executed?
Now I only work with the artist to create wooden donkey pictures. As I said above, it will be about 12 different heroines on wooden donkeys. After this, I will switch to another topic with the same 12 heroines. Maybe the topic will be Lingchi frames. It can also be interrogation part or fighting scenes. I haven't decided yet. If you guys have any advice, also welcome to reply here.

Now I only work with the artist to create wooden donkey pictures. As I said above, it will be about 12 different heroines on wooden donkeys. After this, I will switch to another topic with the same 12 heroines. Maybe the topic will be Lingchi frames. It can also be interrogation part or fighting scenes. I haven't decided yet. If you guys have any advice, also welcome to reply here.
I think you and the artist can create different types of pictures. Because some people would enjoy interrogation scenes, while others would like execution scenes. You have 12 heroines on the list, so I think you can create some interrogation or fighting scenes of some of thoses heroines, and draw some pictures depicting lingchi execution of other heroines.

I think you and the artist can create different types of pictures. Because some people would enjoy interrogation scenes, while others would like execution scenes. You have 12 heroines on the list, so I think you can create some interrogation or fighting scenes of some of thoses heroines, and draw some pictures depicting lingchi execution of other heroines.
Actually we are working on a long story about Ling Guan. I might begin on May and hopefully we can finish it on August. That one will include everything: from her fighting to her capture, then to her interrogation and finally wooden donkey and Lingchi.

Actually we are working on a long story about Ling Guan. I might begin on May and hopefully we can finish it on August. That one will include everything: from her fighting to her capture, then to her interrogation and finally wooden donkey and Lingchi.
Thank you for your hard work!!

And I hope all will have a (moving) dildo in their vaginas.

And I hope all will have a (moving) dildo in their vaginas.
Speaking of dildo, I noticed that Ling's vagina was bleeding in the new picture. But I prefer the cryingformay's original story in which Ling was turned on by the dildo and had orgasm on the wooden donkey. Because Ling had been tortured and sexually abused countless times while in custody, she may have got used to pain and common types of humiliation. Therefore, making her sexually aroused and moaned and cummed before the public would be the most humiliating and traumatic torture for the heroine and completely destroy her residual sense of dignity, without making her feel any physical pain. So I hope our great artists will stick to the original story.

1585323754049.png

Speaking of dildo, I noticed that Ling's vagina was bleeding in the new picture. But I prefer the cryingformay's original story in which Ling was turned on by the dildo and had orgasm on the wooden donkey. Because Ling had been tortured and sexually abused countless times while in custody, she may have got used to pain and common types of humiliation. Therefore, making her sexually aroused and moaned and cummed before the public would be the most humiliating and traumatic torture for the heroine and completely destroy her residual sense of dignity, without making her feel any physical pain. So I hope our great artists will stick to the original story.

View attachment 840931
Yeah, she is bleeding, but she is also experiencing countless orgasms as their are some special aphrodisiac on the dildo which makes Ling unable to control herself.

Otherwise, what could be the interest ? They're here for suffer till an horrible death ...:eek:
well, I think a moving dildo, perhaps fitted with spikes and so causing wounds, will make them suffer. and of course, the idea of an orgasm (or many) before reaching the site of death is appealing, but that moving thing inside a vagina could be utmost unpleasant ( means it would cause suffering) and humiliating, because any onlooker knows she is "fucked" by a piece of wood ( or metal or whatever).

Here is the third picture of the series. To revenge for Ling, Muhong Yang and Nianming Zhu, who are sworn sisters of Ling, led a rebellion to fight against Jing Dynasty. Nianming was chosen as the queen because of her princess identity and Muhong was appointed as the Great General. Their rebellion was very successful at beginning(This is also the most successful rebellion in history Dynasty Jing until it ends), but Nianming was not a good leader. She stupidly put herself in danger, Muhong and her husband hurried to come and stopped tons of enemies to save her. They fought for hours until they two were the only people left on their side. As everyone expected, they were captured together and here is the scene that they were on the parade to their execution. Enjoy.
3.jpg

Yeah, she is bleeding, but she is also experiencing countless orgasms as their are some special aphrodisiac on the dildo which makes Ling unable to control herself.
My bad. I read a story about another heroine before. The wooden donkey she was riding had a specially designed dildo which had knife and injector inside. Therefore when the dildo was moving, the dildo would cut and tear her vigina and inject saline water into her wounded vagina. The extreme pain made the heroine constantly sceam and cry on the wooden donkey. I saw Ling's vagina was bleeding, so I think she was suffering a similar type of torture.

My bad. I read a story about another heroine before. The wooden donkey she was riding had a specially designed dildo which had knife and injector inside. Therefore when the dildo was moving, the dildo would cut and tear her vigina and inject saline water into her wounded vagina. The extreme pain made the heroine constantly sceam and cry on the wooden donkey. I saw Ling's vagina was bleeding, so I think she was suffering a similar type of torture.
Which story did you read?

Back
Top Bottom