• Wanyi Bai ((Kcep Panasaw)

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Maria Ivanova

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Yi Shao

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
It is a famous story. I know it and I also know the author. He is a great writer
I've never found out who this author is. But I've read some other stories which are very likely his artworks.(e.g. Wang Nangxian, Liu Yupei, Hong Xuanjiao) Can you give me some imformation of this author? I'd like to read more great stories written by him.

The Three Butterflies are the most famous captured heroines in early history of Bureau of Broken Flowers and here is the last one: Jade Butterfly Nianming Zhu(The other two are Ling Guan and Muhong Yang). She was the last princess of the previous dynasty and leader of a big rebellion. After the rebellion failed, Muhong was captured and Nianming successfully escaped. However, she did not manage to disappear. Hundreds of spies from Bureau of Broken Flowers are after her and here you can see her fate...

4.jpg

The Three Butterflies are the most famous captured heroines in early history of Bureau of Broken Flowers and here is the last one: Jade Butterfly Nianming Zhu(The other two are Ling Guan and Muhong Yang). She was the last princess of the previous dynasty and leader of a big rebellion. After the rebellion failed, Muhong was captured and Nianming successfully escaped. However, she did not manage to disappear. Hundreds of spies from Bureau of Broken Flowers are after her and here you can see her fate...

View attachment 841998

Another excellent and effective variation of the wooden pony!

Hello guys, I began to invite an artist to draw heroines of Devils of Flowers since last year. Are you guys still interested in this topic? Pls let me know if you are and I might publish some art work here.
Yes I'm still :)

View attachment 841998
I also love all your pics and stories :)

Love this series. Late to it, but hope you keep going. I love the aphrodisiac poison, and I hope that gets explored further down the road.

The story is from or the same as "Fallen of Flowers" comic. ..
79154326Fallen_Flowers_p0.jpg79154326Fallen_Flowers_p2.jpg
I think from Artist の処刑人https://www.pixiv.net/users/42777044
But not sure he is the original drawer or painting one.
Here is one of the color painted story of one of the female rebels.
There is including my favorite nightmare -
Wooden Donkey !
13 (1).jpg14 (2).jpg15 (2).jpg16 (1)a.jpg17 (2).jpg
:devil:

Hi all, I am planning to publish a series work. The plan is that for each heroine, there will two pictures: One is their fighting scene while the other depicts there situation after being captured. If you have any idea about what you want to say, please reply here.

Here is the first one for your familiar heroine, Ling Guan. This happened right before she was captured. To save her sisters (Muhong Yang and Nianming Zhu, you can check them in previous stories), she went to the opposite opposition and attracted her opponents to chase her. They finally had a fight in a cave where Ling killed hundreds of soldiers before she was poisoned.

Guanling War.png

Hi all, I am planning to publish a series work. The plan is that for each heroine, there will two pictures: One is their fighting scene while the other depicts there situation after being captured. If you have any idea about what you want to say, please reply here.

Here is the first one for your familiar heroine, Ling Guan. This happened right before she was captured. To save her sisters (Muhong Yang and Nianming Zhu, you can check them in previous stories), she went to the opposite opposition and attracted her opponents to chase her. They finally had a fight in a cave where Ling killed hundreds of soldiers before she was poisoned.

View attachment 1072733
Master, I guess a picture of their execution scenario each is more expected~

View attachment 1072733
But her humiliation and the suffering she has to endure before the actual execution begins would not be bad either.

View attachment 1072733
Althought not in stories, i used to dream as ancient female heroine,
1. I was captured during i was in sex with partner (may be traitor)
2. Being rape by three men at each time when i was tied in bondage @ruoliuming did few before including this...
Shao Jun 03 (1).jpg
3.wooden doney (my fav device ever to parade on it @ker lee , i remember you too. )
4. Being naked on Public , crucifixion or ling chi ...or else..excited me always.
Thank you guys for being same with my fantasy and sharing :)

So far I haven't been able to find a lot more from that wooden donkey manga/hentai. Which is sad, because I am quite certain there is more of it. I hope there will be more wooden donkey stories and images.

Thank you for your sharing. Glad to know you!
Althought not in stories, i used to dream as ancient female heroine,
1. I was captured during i was in sex with partner (may be traitor)
2. Being rape by three men at each time when i was tied in bondage @ruoliuming did few before including this...
View attachment 1074975
3.wooden doney (my fav device ever to parade on it @ker lee , i remember you too. )
4. Being naked on Public , crucifixion or ling chi ...or else..excited me always.
Thank you guys for being same with my fantasy and sharing :)

Hi all,

I modified the model for Guan Ling and here is the first heroine of Flowers List, which might be a series work. This is Guan Ling, who captured by Bureau of Flowers and sentenced to death because of treason. For more details about her, you can check my previous post or have a look at: https://feather.fanbox.cc/, where a comic book is drawn to record her story and miserable experience during the last half year of her life.

关翎.png

Back
Top Bottom