Dolcett's Fantasy

Go to CruxDreams.com
That looks promising - we (well, quite a little gang of us do) enjoy light-hearted,
jokey, sexy 'cannibal' art a la Dolcett, we'll look forward to more tasty treats.
I'm not sure. The conveyer looks too much like the burgers at a fast food place. I prefer low and slow cooking, 200F for three hours produces evenly rare meat throughout while retaining moisture and juices (especially important in the girly parts). Since I'm on a low carb high fat diet, I'd chose the breasts.
Unless the The lady was treated to gavage beforehand to achieve a nice girly foie gras.

I'm not sure. The conveyer looks too much like the burgers at a fast food place. I prefer low and slow cooking, 200F for three hours produces evenly rare meat throughout while retaining moisture and juices (especially important in the girly parts). Since I'm on a low carb high fat diet, I'd chose the breasts.
Unless the The lady was treated to gavage beforehand to achieve a nice girly foie gras.

PrPr apparently fancies himself a world class connoisseur. Trying to imagine him now, seated in a white-table cloth restaurant, conveying his precise instructions to a waiter, who dutifully writes it all down. “Yessir, medium rare, well-basted, lean breast meat, served “nipple up” on a bed of greens and assorted garnishings. Is there a particular wine sir would prefer to accompany his meal?”

Last edited:
That looks promising - we (well, quite a little gang of us do) enjoy light-hearted,
jokey, sexy 'cannibal' art a la Dolcett, we'll look forward to more tasty treats.
Hahah, thanks :D How about the more gory stuff? Most promo images for my comics contain some gore/guts/blood, is this okay here?
EDIT: If that's ok with ya'll, I can make my own thread. If you find it redundant, I'll just post here :)

PrPr apparently fancies himself a world class connoisseur. Trying to imagine him now, seated in a white-table cloth restaurant, conveying his precise instructions to a waiter, who dutifully writes it all down. “Yessir, medium rare, well-basted, lean breast meat, served “nipple up” on a bed of greens and assorted garnishings. Is there a particular wine, sir, would prefer to accompany his meal?”
A German Reisling, please. And melted butter on the side to "butter" the tit!

Hahah, thanks :D How about the more gory stuff? Most promo images for my comics contain some gore/guts/blood, is this okay here?
EDIT: If that's ok with ya'll, I can make my own thread. If you find it redundant, I'll just post here :)
A thread of your own would be a good idea, this one's primarily a Dolcett tribute -
and you can see how members respond to your work, some know you already and speak well of you,
they'll look forward to some tasty, tempting dishes!

Back
Top Bottom