Doragon overview stories & artwork

Go to CruxDreams.com
To tidy up my signature and show the collection of the stories I have written, as well as the artwork I have presented, I make this the thread for my overview.

Finished Stories:

The Ordeals of Alisa Foxen (archive)
The original thread is here: The Ordeals of Alisa Foxen (posts)
Summary: About a journalist sentenced to death by Islamic State. - The story contains a lot of other torture elements, some really bizarre and unrealistic, but hopefully fun for those who are into such things. Although there are three victims, two men and one woman, the story focuses mostly on her predicaments and she's the one ending up crucified. I will add some illustrations to the story, but it's mostly words.

------------

Further Ordeals of Alisa Foxen (archive)
The original thread is here: Further ordeals of Alisa Foxen (posts)
Summary: Further ordeals of Alisa Foxen? About a journalist who escaped execution by Islamic State, only to discover her troubles are far from over. A continuation of the ordeals of Alisa Foxen

------------

The Witch of Zugarramurdi (archive)
The original thread is here: The witch of Zugarramurdi (posts)
Summary: A young woman living in Zugarramurdi, in 1605, is falsely accused of being a witch as a part of a political ploy. This story describes her fate. Inspired by, but not following the storyline of, the movie Akelarre (1984).

------------

A Roman Love Story (archive)
The original thread is here: A Roman Love Story (posts)
Summary: Marius Lucianus was a young aristocrat of an old Roman family and he was destined to become dominus of the family some day. When he falls in love with a slave girl called Amabilia, his life takes a turn with dramatic outcome. In this story we follow the love affair between the two youngsters, as well as the impact this has on many others in the family. And since it is a tragedy, it ends quite bad, as the illustration of the cover already shows.

------------

Short Stories:

My short stories
Usually only one post length and I will keep adding when I have time and have inspiration.

------------

Artwork:

My Daz3d Illustrations
Both test renders and things that will not be part of any story. I will keep adding when I have time and have inspiration.

I loved the story "Witch of Zugarramurdi. "Such a turn on. It was just an excuse for the husband to get rid of his wife. Also an excuse for some old men to live out their frustration of women and satisfy their deviant sexual fantasies. Admittedly, it is the type of story that makes me horney.

Back
Top Bottom