Drawing Crucifixion Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
wow! glad you've started posting, hurch@,
hope we'll see lots more.

I'll leave these full-size for now, but we e do ask members to post thumbnails rather than full-size please,
as there are costs for the site-owner, and for some members with slow/ expensive internet.

Beautifully done, Hurch!

I love the little 'pain lines', they certainly add something!

Obviously the ones with the blood are more realistic, but both drawings are excellent!

Excellent use of color - conserving it mostly for the nails and her eyes. But, with eyes that color, I have to wonder if she, this "Silver Crow" is actually guilty of whatever crime led to this execution. Also, the whipmarks are superb and subtle, and I like how you let us pick our favorite, whipped or not. Since it is just layers in photoshop, I may copy that idea...

Excellent use of color - conserving it mostly for the nails and her eyes. But, with eyes that color, I have to wonder if she, this "Silver Crow" is actually guilty of whatever crime led to this execution. Also, the whipmarks are superb and subtle, and I like how you let us pick our favorite, whipped or not. Since it is just layers in photoshop, I may copy that idea...
get we the first try?

She called 'lord marksman and vanadis' heroine which appear on Japanese animations.Refer to the wiki for details.
She is captured and executed with enemy forces but no secret. Is not a 'slivercrow''silverprow'
It says. Her nickname.

Translators for writing yet so it is mistake,
Excused because you may come.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom