Drawing Crucifixion Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
Mai and Chun-li crucified
Very clever, I love the way the aristocratic Chun-li's grand robes, and Mai's simpler tunic, are displayed on dress-stands in front of them, a cruel mockery - and Chun-li's sweep of hair is magnificent!

저는 한국에 가서 일하려고 합니다. 그래서 한국어를 배웠습니다. 아주 오랫동안 배웠습니다. 계속 쓸모가 없습니다. 저는 당신을 보고 매우 기뻤습니다. 자주 당신과 교류할 수 있기를 바랍니다.

나는 중국어, 일본어, 한국어처럼 알아볼 수 있고 알아들을 수 있지만 영어는 나에게 너무 어려워서 영어를 응용하기에 매우 불편하다.너무 어려워요.

너는 자주 나와 소통할 수 있다. 나는 한국인과 이야기하는 것을 매우 좋아한다.

왜냐하면 나는 한국어를 배웠기 때문에 사용할 수 없기 때문에 나는 매우 고민한다.

나는 이미 12년 동안 한국어를 사용하지 않았다.

친근감이 너무 커서 인연인 것 같아요.

I want to go to Korea and work. So I learned Korean. I learned it for a very long time. It's still useless. I was very happy to see you. I hope to be able to interact with you often.

I can recognize and understand like Chinese, Japanese, and Korean, but English is too difficult for me and it is very inconvenient to apply English. It is too difficult.

You can communicate with me often. I love talking to Koreans.

I am very troubled because I can't use it because I learned Korean.

I haven't spoken Korean in 12 years already.

I think it's a relationship because the intimacy is so great.

(auto-translate works quite well, please use it! :) )
I'm sure there is an Amazon site for Korean books. Maybe you can get some and read. It's a shame to spend all that time and not be able to use the result. That's what happened to me with Russian.

hurch@ I find your artwork very realistic and it seems it is happening at that moment. Also how you have the subject of your work is done so smooth to be able to see the struggle they are going through on the cross. Love the work and keep it coming :)

Jeanne d'Arc Crucified
Please use in future the jpg-format and reduce the resolution. 7277 x 9616px are to big for CF. Use for the long side not more as 2000px.
jad2.jpgjad3.jpgjad4.jpgjad1.jpg
Look the difference: Your Jad.png 1,1MB. The resized jpg-version only 54kB.

Attachments

• jad.jpg
    jad.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 593
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom