Drawings by Montycrusto

Go to CruxDreams.com
2C7EBFDF-FCE9-4E82-80F3-19FE47671B88.jpeg
“Prisoner transport”

ink on paper.
From “Capital Punishment in Modern Singapore” by @Praefectus Praetorio
Used with permission. Extract:

Outside in the hallway, Barbara was still babbling when Imran buckled a snug leather collar around her throat, fastened with a small padlock. He then attached a chain leash to it.

“Mandatory jewelry for condemned prisons, Professor.” He and Lim dragged her down the short hall and out a double metal door to the back alley where a black, windowless van waited. There, the intense heat and humidity of Singapore hit her like a freight train after all day in the coolly air conditioned courtroom. Imran grabbed her hair and Lim her neck and pulled her head up to look at the blue sky.

“See that sky, bitch? We always show it to condemned prisoners. Take a good look, cause you ain’t never gonna see the sky again in your life!” After a moment watching Barb cry, they turned her toward the van, on whose side was painted with gold, in both Malay and English, “Changi Prison Complex, Courtesy Shuttle Van.”

“Time to be going back home, Professor.” Imran said, pulling the stifling black hood over her head and tying it tight. Barb’s world shrank to the damp, close space inside that hood. Shackled and vulnerable, she couldn’t even see!

“Your friends back at Changi are anxious to see you again,” said Imran, grabbing and squeezing a breast. Lim gave a hard pinch to her buttock.

“Please! Please don’t hurt me!” Barb’s muffled plea came from her darkness.

“Hurt you?” said Imran, crushing her lovely tit. “We gonna do a whole lot more than hurt you, girl!”

They hustled her into the van which swiftly drove off..

Last edited by a moderator:
These guys are certainly hands on types! I don’t like being hooded, and can’t imagine why it’s necessary. I also see, judging by the title of the magazine on the floor, that it’s highly unlikely that they and I are about to have a high brow literary discussion on the long ride back to the prison.

View attachment 846944
“Prisoner transport”

ink on paper.
From “Capital Punishment in Modern Singapore” by @Praefectus Praetorio
Used with permission. Extract:

Outside in the hallway, Barbara was still babbling when Imran buckled a snug leather collar around her throat, fastened with a small padlock. He then attached a chain leash to it.

“Mandatory jewelry for condemned prisons, Professor.” He and Lim dragged her down the short hall and out a double metal door to the back alley where a black, windowless van waited. There, the intense heat and humidity of Singapore hit her like a freight train after all day in the coolly air conditioned courtroom. Imran grabbed her hair and Lim her neck and pulled her head up to look at the blue sky.

“See that sky, bitch? We always show it to condemned prisoners. Take a good look, cause you ain’t never gonna see the sky again in your life!” After a moment watching Barb cry, they turned her toward the van, on whose side was painted with gold, in both Malay and English, “Changi Prison Complex, Courtesy Shuttle Van.”

“Time to be going back home, Professor.” Imran said, pulling the stifling black hood over her head and tying it tight. Barb’s world shrank to the damp, close space inside that hood. Shackled and vulnerable, she couldn’t even see!

“Your friends back at Changi are anxious to see you again,” said Imran, grabbing and squeezing a breast. Lim gave a hard pinch to her buttock.

“Please! Please don’t hurt me!” Barb’s muffled plea came from her darkness.

“Hurt you?” said Imran, crushing her lovely tit. “We gonna do a whole lot more than hurt you, girl!”

They hustled her into the van which swiftly drove off..

Abuse of the helpless prisoner during transfer, another huge favorite of mine, my friend. Great coupling with the text.

hands on types!
They sure are! :abrazo:
judging by the title of the magazine on the floor, that it’s highly unlikely that they and I are about to have a high brow literary discussion
Oh? You don’t think they subscribe to “Fuck Toys” for the weekly poem and book reviews? :confused:
Abuse of the helpless prisoner during transfer, another huge favorite of mine, my friend. Great coupling with the text.
Thanks JDR! @Praefectus Praetorio ’s tale took a sudden swerve right through the middle of my wheelhouse.. I had to respond.. :devil: glad you like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
These guys are certainly hands on types! I don’t like being hooded, and can’t imagine why it’s necessary. I also see, judging by the title of the magazine on the floor, that it’s highly unlikely that they and I are about to have a high brow literary discussion on the long ride back to the prison.
Normally, it would be just a short ride from the Court to Changi, but despite being intimately acquainted with every nook and cranny of the Moore anatomy, they have decided to take the longer scenic route. Shows that you can`t get too much of a good thing!

This is exactly how a female should receive cock.

It could be so argued. :rolleyes:

For my part I’m glad that Monty is moving past DeviantArt restrictions. :babeando:

Attachments

• F0559C09-CE0B-421B-876E-8258370D25A3.jpeg
    F0559C09-CE0B-421B-876E-8258370D25A3.jpeg
    312.3 KB · Views: 749
Back
Top Bottom