Drawings by Montycrusto

Go to CruxDreams.com
Don’t take it the wrong way, Jeddak knows that it was just a piece inspired by his story, he’s just very detail oriented. I’ve seen him write and rewrite the same page three times. I think you captured one of the best beats in the story, the obnoxiously chipper reporter asking questions to the tortured girl. When I saw your art, I knew instantly what story it was inspired by, which in my opinion is a success. And also, crux art from you is always welcome!

Uhm, strange. I am banned but still I can use several functions of my account, including seeing this (great) image.
Ooops, I testing my login since long time ago. And I can see it.
I look through the news feed and must ask me seriously: Why I'm banned?
Full of with nudism, gay, bsdm.... Mad, crazy!

I would think in the second one that the guy with the whip should be concerned about the fact that he’s outnumbered and the slave girls have picks and shovels that could be quite handy as weapons. Just saying ...

This is why slaves are kept in chains, kept underfed, and have been thoroughly trained with torture. They have tasted despair and now utterly enslaved to Master

Those tools are no match for the high tensile steel shackles, so if they make an escape, they do so in chains, which tends to make them conspicuous to the outside world.

The overseer here not only wields a cruel whip, but a handy gun to help keep the thralls properly subjugated!

Also outside that entrance, past the pile of spoils, is a stockade to keep them in, along with more overseers with more whips and guns…

D11A4CDB-BF40-4351-90A9-5E6EFFCCD904.jpeg
The uncropped version would seem to bolster that observation. ;)
A8689786-0454-4153-999D-234ABE72733A.jpeg
I could add some images from tibool that also shows what happens to slaves stupid enough to attempt to escape. Nailed above the entrance in agony and a grim warning to other recalcitrant slaves.

Miss Loinclothslave certainly knows her place here, content to exist in her cruel servitude.

images by @montycrusto

Back
Top Bottom