Drawings by Montycrusto

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last year I bemoaned DeviantArt restrictions on Monty's style and content

and still do. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• BAA748AC-BE6D-40B7-8393-218E0C8476FE.jpeg
    BAA748AC-BE6D-40B7-8393-218E0C8476FE.jpeg
    458.3 KB · Views: 1,197
This is why slaves are kept in chains, kept underfed, and have been thoroughly trained with torture. They have tasted despair and now utterly enslaved to Master
Or they're thinking, hey, this is nice work if you can get it, much better than a call-centre, supermarket checkout, or slave-labour as a junior research assistant in some so-called university! :devil:

Last year I bemoaned DeviantArt restrictions on Monty's style and content

and still do. :rolleyes:
It's DevArt's huge loss, our great gain.

Or they're thinking, hey, this is nice work if you can get it, much better than a call-centre, supermarket checkout, or slave-labour as a junior research assistant in some so-called university! :devil:

It's DevArt's huge loss, our great gain.
I concur. :aaaaa:

Another dungeon scene I guess...
View attachment 780925
View attachment 780926
“Moonlight”..

Moonlight stole across the floor of the cell. Its prisoner, unable to sleep, stirred in her chains and pulled herself into the pool of cold light, staring up at its source. For a few moments, the vastness of the night flowed through her. Even shackled, naked and kneeling in a tiny rat-infested dungeon, she sensed the dark enormity of space through which the planet hurtled...

And then it was gone. Plunged once more into darkness and misery, the prisoner remained transfixed and immovable for a long while, until weariness finally overtook her.
Oh nice, thanks for sharing insights about how you work. Of course I should have guessed it would take more than one sketch before drawing the main piece. Just like writing, yet each new draft is essentially from scratch. No wonder your finished pieces are so enjoyable!

Lovely vignette, also. A touch of the infinity in the dungeon. Even us degraded slaves have a soul and human curiosity with the great unknown.

I still tend to prefer sketch work like yours to many other art forms for erotica. And others such as Pichard or Nansakh…

Thank you @Loinclothslave :beer-toast1:

With you on the Pichard.. Nanshakh is well drawn but too much femdom and malesub for me ! :rolleyes::D
Yes I guess we differ there, I’m definitely a submissive, heterosexual-and last time I checked definitely male.

So femdom can work pretty well for me! Even if women are far more aesthetically pleasing to my eye, there’s no shortage of that with Nanshakh!

As a submissive type, I see a hell of a lot more material that speaks to my submissive heart with female victims, and besides the bdsm kink is so strong in me gender almost does not matter…

But obviously femdom works very well indeed in my case! :roflmao:

Last edited:
I think this is still one of the best works you have imho

A beautiful oubliette, simple. Nothing over done, just a forlorn little slave girl in chains in her dungeon hole. Only guessing at her fate as she hears the cracks of whips and clicks of torture implements and the overarching screams and cries of pain.

She doesn’t know her fate, only that she is:

forsaken"
forsaken_by_montycrusto_dbp7hhv-pre.jpg
Thank you!

Last edited:
"Hard labour"
View attachment 653641
Sentenced to severe hard labour for life, the young woman now known only as Prisoner 748 works 10-hour shifts naked and in chains. Shackled at wrist, ankle, waist and neck, and chained to a heavy stone block, she sweats under the cruel whip of her overseer. The bells attached to her nipple-rings tinkle constantly as she works, betraying her immediately if she ever stops for a moment to catch her breath. Sweat runs down her flanks as she tills the soil, while the mud gradually climbs up her legs. Each time she reaches the limit of the chain linking her to the stone block, she must heave the block across the ground as best she can to a new position, so that she can reach the next area of the field which needs cultivating.

The overseer sits in the shade, watching her, occasionally shooing away small numbers of locals who gather to watch the naked prisoner. Sometimes they bring cameras, and take photos of the sweating convict, especially when fatigue gets the better of her, and she slumps to the ground until the overseer's whip forces her back to her labour.

Found guilty of serious crimes, she has been extensively branded, and her nipples, nose, tongue and clitoris have been pierced and ringed. She is whipped daily, or more often if she is lazy or disobedient. At night, she sleeps chained to the wall of a small, bare cell. Yet the judge showed some leniency in his sentencing; she has been allowed to keep her hair, and she has not been sent to the mines, where convict slaves live and work in almost total darkness and far worse conditions.
A fitting punishment for a guilty convict. She is lucky to have found such a lenient judge!

That’s how chivalry works isn’t it? You get two slavegirls for slaying a dragon or a wizard, and one for an ogre, giant or troll. If you slay a sea-monster, you get @Eulalia :eek: (worth at least five ordinary slavegirls!):enamorado:
Really? Quick! Lend me a sword! I'm feeling all heroic and chivalrous! :)

Back
Top Bottom