Dream Job

Go to CruxDreams.com

kendelo

Tribune
I decided to try my hand at a little writing. Hope you enjoy it.

Amy Mitchell got up on Monday morning..after the usual routine she went off to her job at Dollar General. It wasn't much of a job but living in Seymour Indiana didn't afford many opportunities.
14 bucks an hour and strictly 40 hours barely made ends meet...the 97 Camry she was driving was in need of tires and suspension work and trying to find the 1000 bucks was impossible. I'll put on 2 cheap tires this month and maybe 2 more next....if nothing else breaks she thought. Social life? Don't have much money for that. 33 and divorced and living in the Crescent Moon Trailer Park. I hate my fucking life she thought...I need a different job.
Something has to give. Working Poor in America sure isn't living the dream. Just for shits and giggles she went online to see what pathetic jobs were out there. Fast food places, temporary jobs at the recycling center,...the usual low paying shit jobs with no future. Then see saw an office help position at LTD Consulting. I wonder what that place is about? I'll throw an application in just for the heck of it. A few days later she got a call.." This is Mary from LTD, we would like you to come in for an interview and find out if you are a good fit for us." Sure thing, when would you like me to come in? " Can you stop by after your shift at Dollar General?" Sure, I'll be there.
LTD Consulting was in a small office park. There were 3 cars there and all were newer and very nice. She walked in the door.." Hi, you must be Amy. I'm Claire and this is Jenny." I will call in Mr Delaney". He walked in from his office.." Hi Amy, how are you? I'm Kevin Delaney.
Kind of nervous honestly. I haven't done an interview in a long time.
" Are you ready to work hard for us and change your life?" I sell success here and believe we all should share in it. I travel a lot and have relationships with lots of clients. I need another assistant to help Claire and Jenny out. Would you be interested?
Sure, I'm looking to move on from Dollar General.
" I talked to Mr Kelly over there and he spoke highly of you. You work hard, don't miss time, and do a good job. I'd like to make you a job offer.
Great. What is the salary? I figured about 15-16 bucks..
" You will start at 8k per month. Full medical, benefits, vacation time and such. I expect a great work ethic, loyalty, efficiency, and dedication to all of us and our clients."
Jenny and Claire will get you up to speed at what we need done. I would like you to start tomorrow. Mr Kelly understands and is fine with that. I know him well. Welcome to a new life Amy."
Oh my God...8k a month? I will be here in the morning Mr Delaney. " Great, see you then."
To be continued....

Amy went home to the trailer park. I can't believe my luck. 8k a month? Maybe I can find a better man. No more of these get it on, get it in, get it off, get on home farmboys and redneck idiots. Fucking losers who had no imagination and no idea how to please a lady. Getting one to take a few minutes to please my clit was near impossible. Let alone my other inner desires. She went online and surfed the net to a few sites. Finding something she liked she got out the Magic Wand and played with herself and had the best orgasm she experienced in a long time. Things are looking up.

Amy started working with Jenny and Claire. We take care of Mr Delaney's accounts, make sure invoices are sent out and returned. Handle customer inquiries and such. Mr Delaney works with companies to ensure their systems are working well, install upgrades and stuff. He got into computing young and made a bunch of money so now he consults and works to make mutually beneficial relationships.
We care about our image in town and Mr Delaney contributes a lot to local charities and supports local government and business entities. You will find working with LTD opens a lot of doors in town. He keeps them happy and the everybody treats us great as well. You should be able to upgrade your home, vehicle, and wardrobe. Trailer park chic doesn't get it here and you will be able to upgrade your style of living.
For starters you can join us on a trip to the salon and get you some pampering. Nothing like a good massage, a new hairdo, some nice clothes to start your transformation.
We have free memberships at the Downtown Fitness Gym too. Just tell Leo you're from LTD and your good to go. When you upgrade your car see the owner, Mr Miller, at Miller Ford. Skip the salesmen and their bullshit. You will be treated very well there.
Amy took it all in and things went great...after a couple of months the old Camry was acting up so she went to Miller Ford. She walked in the showroom and thought a bare bones Escape would work. She went to the desk and the desk lady asked " How can I help you" in a bored manner. " I'd like to see Mr Miller about that Escape over there." "See a salesman, there's 3 over there." " Mr Delaney told me to see Mr Miller. I'm Amy from LTD." Her tone changed immediately. " Would you like a coffee or soda? I'll get Mr Miller right away"
Mr Miller came out and shook my hand. "Are you here for some new wheels? " Yeah, I'm looking at that Escape." "Would you like something better? How about a loaded Explorer or Mustang GT? I will sell you one of them for the price of the Escape. Mr Delaney and his employees get great deals. He helped us out when times were bad. Plus he keeps our website running perfect. Pick a car, I'll make sure the terms work for you. What's your credit rating? " Not too good, 660..". " Your credit rating is 830 here Ms Mitchell. I'll get you in that loaded Explorer for 300 per month. Sound good? And I'll give you a grand over KBB for the old Camry."
Sold! Amy started to realize working at LTD had some real benefits. Mentioning LTD or Kevin Delaney brought the red carpet out everywhere she went. Maybe it's time to look for a house. Time to get out of Hell's Acres Trailer Park.
Claire and Jenny loved the Explorer. " You can pick us up and we'll go for dinner and a good workout at the gym. " At dinner the girls told her to see Mr Manning at Seymour Real Estate. " He will get you a great deal in a good subdivision." We are both at Bingham Hills. " That's the new Sub isn't it.? "Yeah, Mr Manning will make it work."
And so it did...she got a great price and interest rate...I love my life. Working out had made her feel better and her 33 yo body felt great. Claire and Jenny were workout warriors and they pushed Amy to get stronger and leaner. Amy had gone from not being able to do a chin up to being able to do 20. The leg press and treadmills had gotten her legs in great shape. She had dropped 20 pounds and felt better than she did when she was 18. The smiles from the men came more often too.
"Hey Amy, how about joining us Sunday for Mass at Sacred Heart? Mr Delaney's donation put a new roof on the old church and we should make an appearance." Okay, I'll meet you there Sunday at 11:00. Claire, Jenny , and Amy went in for Mass. Claire looked up at blond, blue eyed Jesus and said," He's got some great abs and giggled". Jenny looked up and said, " I'd like to see what's under that tiny loincloth." " How about you Amy?" You two are scamps! When I was a little girl I wanted to take his place and save Jesus. Good little Catholic girl I was.
We mouthed along with the rituals we'd long forgotten and after Mass Father Riley came out to us. " Great to see you here. We are so grateful to Kevin for saving and renovating the church. Hope to see you all soon. Sister Mary sends her regards as well." Kevin Delaney really did make dreams come true..
Amy went home that night and thoughts of the crucifix stirred old memories. I really did want to take his place she thought. She pictured herself up there and part of her thought it was creepy but her damp pussy started thinking otherwise. She went online and googled " Female Crucifixion ". She was surprised to find stuff about it . After surfing she had seen quite a few pics of girls suffering on the cross.
Her wet pussy wanted and needed that cross. She cut up some old rags and fashioned a tiny loincloth. She looked in the mirror and stretched her arms out...I would look good on a cross she thought. She laid in bed, closed her eyes, set the magic wand down by her pussy , brought her knees up and placed one foot on top of the other and stretched her arms toward the bedposts. Thoughts of the men raising her up on the crucifix made her shudder and come like she had never had. I so wish someone would crucify me! I'm just afraid to share this fantasy with a guy. What would he think I am?
To be continued...

Amy came in to work the next day. Jenny and Claire told her, " Hey, Monday is time for our reviews and bonuses. We had a really good year and Kevin told me the bonuses should be generous. He will adjust salaries as well." It's Friday and I think you and Jenny should come on over to my place for a Girl's Night In. Time to celebrate with some cards and cocktails.
"Up for it?" Amy and Jenny both agreed...time to chill out and get tipsy.
At 7 they met and Claire said, " Time for cocktails for all! Let's drink a toast to LTD."
I say let's play some Yahzee. The dice came out and each girl won a few games. A few more drinks...
Jenny giggled, " Let's play some strip Yahtzee! Win a game and the player to the right of you drops an item. I want to see both of you bitches stripped." Amy said I want to see you stripped you scamp. Game on. Double Yahtzee gets both other players dropping clothes.
Each girl won some games and the shoes and shirts went 1st. Claire hit the Double Yahtzee in the next game..." Drop those bras bitches!" With the double she easily won the game too. "Drop those slacks now you sluts"
Amy and Jenny now were down to panties..." You do look great Jen. So do you Amy. Claire hit the Double again..."Yes! Both you bitches are naked AND you owe me a choice because you have no clothes to drop."
" "What will it be? I think I'll play with both of your boobs.Hands on your heads!" Amy and Jenny complied...Claire fondled and admired both ladies breasts. Both girls enjoyed Claire's hands and tongue on their nice tits.
" My dice are hot. I win one more game and you go to the basement! " "What's in the basement Jen?" Jen said, " It's Claire's playroom. I think you'll like it. Losing has it's benefits."
The dice stayed hot and Claire won again..."time for the handcuffs you losers. Off to the basement with you, after I put on the blindfolds. I get to live MY dream tonight."
Amy was enjoying herself...getting stripped was fun and she wanted the attention from Jenny and Claire. Claire's hands and tongue felt good and she wanted more. She nervously navigated the stairs with Jenny and both stood naked, blindfolded, and cuffed. " Welcome to my playroom. You are my slaves tonight. You will do as I tell you."
The blindfolds came off....Amy saw the playroom...wow, it has everything I've been fantasizing about. The cross was against the wall. She didn't pay much attention to the pillory or the wooden horse...the cross had her attention. " All of us have thought of the cross Amy..we take turns being crucified. Jenny likes being in the stocks. I have a taste for the wooden horse myself."
Claire led Jenny to the stocks...head and hands in place and locked. Legs spread and fastened.
"Claire told Amy. " You can comfort her while I take my pleasure and give her the abuse she craves. Claire picked a whip from the wall and gave Jenny about 30 strokes...."Beg for mercy or my strap on bitch." Jen replied..." Please fuck me Mistress, I promise I'll be good!"
Claire put on her strap on and grabbed a bottle of lube...one finger lubed her pussy, one lubed her ass, and another massaged her clit.. Jenny came from the fingers.."Oh My God! Please fuck me Mistress!" " You little slut, I'm not done prepping you. Claire brought out an ass hook, slipped it in Jenny's lubed ass, pulled it in tight and tied it off to her hair. " Now I'm ready bitch. " Claire slipped in the large strapon cock and slowly went in and out...meanwhile she continued with the whip on Jenny's tight, hot ass. Amy knelt and caressed Jenny's crying face...." I'm coming like a little whore! Please kiss me Amy...please.... I'll be a good little slut I promise. Claire's vibrator in her strapon brought Claire to her climax after about 15 minutes. She shuddered and came. Both girls were drenched with sweat. Amy had been fingering herself the entire time. " I fucking love this." I can't wait for my turn....
To be continued.....

Amy, Claire, and Jenny relaxed a while after the session. Jenny rubbed her red bottom and said, " You whacked my ass pretty hard". Then she smiled.." Thank You."
Claire looked at Amy. "There's the cross...are you ready to take Jesus' place up there?"
Amy said, " I am, I want to be crucified. I want to be whipped, humiliated, and punished for my sins. Please crucify me in the manner you wish. You won my slavery tonight."
Claire said, " I want you to close your eyes, kneel and pray in front of the cross. You better hope God has mercy on you as I won't. Jenny come with me."
"Our Father who art in heaven......"
"Hail Mary full of grace...."
" Stand up slave." Amy stood up and immediately felt the weight of a 4x4 on her shoulders. "Put your arms behind it". Amy complied and each girl securely tied her arms to her crossbar. " Amy Mitchell you have been sentenced to be whipped, caned, and crucified on the cross for 1 hour. No matter your pleadings you will remain on the cross. No safe words, no outs. Do you accept the punishment?"
Amy thought about it...she knew this was going to be painful and grueling...." Yes I do. Punish me and crucify me."
" Walk to the wall and turn around." Claire and Jenny each grabbed a whip. " Walk to the other wall slowly". Amy started the walk and the whips started hitting her from her back to her calves. "Ow! Ahhhh! Oh my god! Fuck!" Over and over the whips fell as she did laps back and forth through the basement. Her whole back ass, and legs felt on fire. She thought...Claire wasn't kidding about no mercy. This hurts like hell. But I don't want it to stop. My pussy is wet and I have to get through this to get to the cross I always wanted...I so do want to hang there and please them.
After 10 laps Claire said ," That's enough whip. Turn around and face the wall. Jenny, hand me the cane. 5 strokes to put my mark on your ass."
"Whack! Whack! Whack! "Fuuuuucccck" Whack" Whack! Ahhhh!
The tears flowed down Amy's face and she was ready to collapse..." Kneel down and we'll remove the bar." Amy got a few minutes of relief..." It's time. Stand on that stool while we secure you." Amy did and soon the ropes had her arms secured, Jenny and Claire grabbed her feet and quickly tied them to the stripes.
They stepped back and set the timer for 1 hour.
" Your officially crucified Amy. Jenny and I are going to sit down with cocktails and enjoy the show. You do look great up there."
img_3283.jpg
Amy thought to herself....now I see why so many leg presses and chin ups at the gym. This is painful and I need all those muscles now. She pulled herself up and took some deep breaths without too much strain. That's better.....and for a while it was and then the burn started in her legs. Time to go down and give the legs a break...and that worked until the burn in her arms and back kicked in and she noticed it was tough to breathe....up I go...the sweat started pouring off her and she went up and gulped some deep breaths.
Jenny piped up..." Amy does a nice dance Claire." " Yes she does Jenny. I'm enjoying the hell out of this. How soon before she asks to get down?"
" I say 20 minutes Claire."
I'm not gonna give them that satisfaction thought Amy. I've been working out for a year. The dance continued to the 1/2 hour mark...Amy thought her arms and legs were on fire and it became moans, groans, and shouts of pain. Then it hit her...I need to pee so bad..." Amy called out, " I gotta pee!!"
Jenny called out. " Go ahead and pee! You don't get down for that!" It was humiliating but the pee started flowing out, no stopping it now.
""Nice puddle bitch. Now you have a mess to clean up when your done bitch."
" Amy's 1st crux piss! " Laughed Jenny. " Here's to many more as her and Claire clinked glasses.
" I'm gonna give her a little reward" said Claire.
Claire went and brought out the Magic Wand. She put the wand on Amy's clit and held it there as Amy groaned with pain and pleasure. Claire probed Amy's pussy with her fingers and went in and out until Amy shuddered and started to come....all of a sudden Amy squirted out a little bit of juice.
" Oh my god! We've got squirting too! Bonus!"
" I love it! " said Jenny. "There's a new crux slut in town! 15 minutes to go Crux Slut!"
Amy was in agony by now...the moans and shouts got louder and she started begging to come down. Please! Mercy! I can't breathe!
" Use those legs and raise yourself! Claire grabbed the whip and started flogging..." Push yourself up now!"
Amy cried out in pain as she managed to push up, straighten her legs and get some much needed breaths. "Whew! Whew! She caught a 2nd wind...the adrenaline from the whip kicked in and she started the dance though the last 15 minutes...up....down...up....down.." Times up!"
Jenny and Claire quickly went to the cross, untied her legs and set the on the stool. Claire kept her from collapsing as Jenny freed her arms. " Easy, easy, down we go." Amy's legs were a quivering mass..they brought her down and laid her on a blanket. She curled up and wept uncontrollably as her body started recovering. Jenny brought her a glass of ice water. Claire and Jenny comforted her. " You made it. You were strong and brave. It's not easy to do what you just did. We love you."
Amy smiled.."Crux Slut, eh?"
To be continued.....

After Amy recovered a while from her crucifixion she and the girls went upstairs. I am so fucking sore and exhausted. Claire said, "Let's get you to bed. Take a couple of Aleves...they will dull the soreness for awhile." Jenny told her, " Lay on your belly and we'll get some lotion on your back, legs, and ass." Claire and Jenny rubbed her down with coconut oil and before 10 minutes had passed she was sleeping for the night. Claire and Jenny climbed in with her...they cuddled and caressed her until sleep was had by all.
The next morning Amy woke up and the girls already had breakfast cooking. She got a cup of coffee. " I guess I'll have to round up my clothes eventually". She dressed, ate with the girls and told them she had to go home. "Hell of a night. We need more "Girls Night In's." She left and went home and chilled out the weekend. It took a few days for the soreness to subside and her whipped skin cleared quickly. Amy looked in the full length mirror..." Gonna take a few days for those cane stripes to clear." She viewed them as a mark of honor. " My 1st Cross marking." She went to bed Sunday night and wondered how the review would go. I so love working there and my life has become like a dream. I have a beautiful house, a nice car, and 15k in my checking and savings.
Monday came and everyone was in a good mood. Kevin came out and called everyone on after lunch. " Review time ladies". They came into his spacious office.. comfortable chairs and a couple of large flat screens on the wall. Kevin had a couple of laptops on his desk. " I've reviewed our earnings for the year and they've been great. I want everyone here to prosper and all of you helped make it possible. Jenny and Claire, you have been here the longest. I am raising your salaries to 12k per month and to help you toward retirement I am putting 200k each into your accounts at Edward Jones. Mr Rosen there is a good friend and he will assist on managing your accounts. Thank you so much Jenny and Claire. You've done so well this year." Jenny and Claire thanked Kevin.." Thank you so much Mr Delaney. You're very generous."
"Amy Mitchell, how have you enjoyed working here? " It's been life changing. A year ago I was just getting by at Dollar General...now I have it great. I'll do everything possible to help your business."
"That's great to hear Amy. The girls love working with you and want you as a permanent member of our team. As do I. To that effect I'm raising your pay to 10k per month and I will put 100k in your retirement account at Edward Jones. Sound good?"
Amy stuttered...Th-Thank You so much. I am so grateful.
Kevin said.." There are conditions for the raise and bonus. You will be expected to go above and beyond some normal work duties."
Amy said, " Not a problem Mr Delaney, I'll do anything you want me to do. "
"That's the right attitude Amy..here's some paperwork to sign." Amy quickly signed the papers. "Good, good. Now it's time to start earning your bonus. Take off your clothes now."
" What! What are you asking me to do? I can't believe this! "
"It's pretty simple Amy. Take off your clothes right now and suck my cock. You have a choice Amy...you can please me or I accept your signed NDA and resignation letter. Dollar General is hiring or so I hear. I gave you a taste of the good life. Now it's time to earn it.
Kevin turned on the large screen TV....Amy watched herself struggling on the cross...all of it was there Amy watched herself pee, squirt, beg for mercy and orgasm with the magic wand.
Kevin clicked again. Amy watched herself play strip Yahtzee....she watched herself carry the crossbar and get whipped and chained. Mr Delaney had all of it. He owned her now and she knew it. "Strip and suck my cock now. Do it or be poor again. I can make you wealthy or destroy you. Your choice."
Amy stripped and Jenny quickly bound her hands behind her back. " Mr Delaney likes bound blowjobs. Give him one now."
Amy kneeled down and started sucking Kevin's hard cock. Claire spoke up..." You said all year you would suck his dick in a New York minute. Get to it." Amy sucked the cock for 15 minutes until Kevin spoke up." You always swallow unless I decide to cum on your face. I am going to cum in your mouth now. Amy did as told, she swallowed all the cum and Kevin grabbed her hair and pushed her back from his cock.
"You always knew it was too good to be true didn't you?"
Amy said " Yeah, I did."
"The proper response is "Yes I did, Sir".
"Yes I did, Sir"
To be continued...

Attachments

• captive.JPG
    captive.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 246
After giving Kevin the blowjob Amy stayed on her knees with her head down and wept. Kevin raised her chin up and spoke, " Amy, welcome to being my slave. You've always been one except now you are a well paid slave. "How so?" said Amy. " Amy, you were making 14 bucks an hour at Dollar General, just scraping by and praying your car didn't break and you had food on the table. Living week to week and hoping you didn't have to get in hock at the Payday Lending place and pay the 20% interest forever. You were a slave to Dollar General. Do you know how much they are exploiting you?". "No, it's not a great job but you take what you can get in Seymour."
"Amy, do you know the Market Cap on Dollar General?" "No, what's market Cap?" Market Cap is basically the value of a companies stock. The total gives you an idea of the value of the company. The Market Cap for Dollar General is roughly 53 billion dollars. And they flourish in every small town where jobs are scarce..they pay shit wages, make a ton of money and never have a problem finding help. It's fucking brilliant.
Companies like Apple and Nike make their products overseas paying people basically a bowl of rice and a fish head wages.
So, yes I'm your slaveholder but I will pay you generously to accommodate my demands. Stand up and turn around.."
Kevin got on the intercom." Send Claire into the office please."
Claire came in. " Yes , Mr Delaney?"

" Strip and kneel head down and ass up. You had permission to whip Amy, you did not have permission to cane her ass and leave marks."
Kevin went to the closet and brought out a cane...10 strokes and the rest of the day in the closet chained up. " Yes Sir." Kevin gave her ten hard strokes in quick order. Claire bore the pain silently and went to get the chains. Kevin locked her in them and told Claire..."You come out after I decide to let you orally please me."
"Yes Sir, I love to suck your cock Sir." " Off to the closet with you.
Kevin spoke to Amy.."She knew she wasn't supposed to mark you and she knew I'd notice and punish her." 89FCD3D5-A544-4384-9D89-8A21620C9898.jpeg
"Amy, now to the real business. I have a lot of friends...both in town and many others around the world of wealth and business who have desires they need filled. I have clients who would love to watch You, Claire, and Jenny crucified in person. You all love the cross...let's get you paid well to enjoy your fetish. 2 weeks from Friday there will be a party at my mansion. All of you will be tied to the cross for 1 hour for 20k each. But there will be a bonus as well...the last one to cry out "No More!" Will get an extra 20k. Up for a challenge?" You all love the cross. You don't have to accept but here's another girl who wants a job with us." He clicked his laptop.EF175568-C0EA-4CEC-9BD0-6C819EBFDC42.jpeg
" Amy spoke up. " I will happily do it Mr Delaney and I plan to win the bonus." Kevin said," That's the spirit! I can't wait to see you crux sluts out suffer each other."
To be continued...

The 2 weeks started to pass. Amy and the girls talked about it....all of them wanted the extra 20k to make it a 40k night. Thoughts of a new Harley Dyna Glide motorcycle filled Amy's head. She had rode dirt bikes as a kid and always had the desire to ride the open roads. Dreams of road trips filled her head....I want that bike and I am going to get it she thought. The thought of performing for a crowd made her wet as well. When she was crucified naked and displayed for Jenny and Claire she was incredibly turned on by their comments and the humiliation.
The next week Kevin called her into the office. " Amy, how do you feel about anal sex?"
Amy was honest..."I fucking hate it Sir."
" Why so?"
"When I was married to my ex he turned me off to it. One night we went to the bar and I had 1 too many Long Island Iced Teas. He brought me home and all I wanted to do was lay in bed and hope the ceiling would stop spinning. I was really fucked up and trying not to puke. He decided this was the night to try anal...he rolled me on my stomach, tied my hands and feet to the bedposts, stuffed my panties in my mouth, lubed my ass with a finger full of Vaseline, and grudge fucked my asshole for 15 minutes.

1262554210.jpgI was trying to scream through the panties but he kept me quiet enough by holding his hand over my mouth. After that romantic moment I filed for divorce about 2 weeks later. My asshole has been a No Fly Zone since."
Kevin spoke up..." I can see why that turned you off but in my world your mouth, pussy, and asshole belong to me. You can and will learn to enjoy it. It takes patience, proper lube, and training to build it up to a pleasure. I have a bag of supplies for you and training starts today. He brought out 3 butt plugs, small, medium, and large. Strip for me and grab your ankles." Amy stripped and started trembling.,..the fear of anything in her ass made her recoil in fear. Kevin poured some lube above her asshole and let it trickle down past her pussy and down to her clit. He gently massaged her clit and Amy felt the pleasure rise. Kevin gently massaged her asshole and pushed his pinky finger in ever so slightly. In and out his finger went and with her clit happy Amy started to come...Kevin now slipped in his middle finger and slowly finger fucked her ass. Amy felt her hips trembling and she came.." Oh My God!' Kevin slipped his other fingers in her pussy and massaged her clit and Amy came multiple times. While she was coming Kevin slowly pushed in the small buttplug. " Your coming with a buttplug in your ass. Tomorrow we put in the medium size. Leave the small one in to get used to a toy in your ass. Stand and dress." To be continued....

Amy got dressed with the small plug in her ass. " Keep it in for 2 hours. Tomorrow we put in a bigger one. You must be ready to be ass fucked on command. Understand?
"Yes Sir. My ass belongs to you Sir."
" Good. Is Claire still in the closet?"
"Yes Sir."
"Let's have some fun. Amy grab the small bucket out of the closet. Fill it with some cold water and ice cubes.Grab a sponge too."
Amy brought the bucket of ice water. Kevin took the bucket of ice water, opened the closet door and poured it on Claire. "Soak this up and get it back in the bucket." Claire shivered in the cold and now wet closet. "Yyyyesss Sssir."
Kevin closed the closet and told Amy. "Claire is getting lessons about overstepping her boundaries."
After 15 minutes Kevin went back to the closet. " Have all the water soaked up Claire?"
"Yes Ssssirr." Claire huddled and shivered some more.
"Good job Claire. Kevin grabbed the bucket of ice water and poured it over her again."
"Aaaahhhh!!!"
"Soak it up again."
"Yessss Sirrrr."
After another 15 minutes Kevin went back to the closet. " Have all the water soaked up again Claire?"
"Yes Sir!!!!"
" Good. Close your eyes, open your mouth, and offer your tongue."
"Yes Sir." Claire complied and waited for Kevin's cock.
Kevin dumped the bucket over her head and into her mouth. " Cough, cough! Ahhhh! Fuuuuck!"
Claire was freezing and flopping around in her chains. "Please Sir,! Mercy! I'll be good and not overstep! I'm sorry Sir!!!"
" Good girl. NOW I'll let you suck my cock. Then you shiver in here one more hour. Suck it like a good slave."
89FCD3D5-A544-4384-9D89-8A21620C9898.jpeg
" Thank you Sir" Amy watched Claire slurp on Kevin's hard meat. Amy was turned on by the cruelty and submission..." May I play with myself Sir?"
"Yes you may Amy. Strip and play with yourself."
" Thank you Sir.
Amy played with her clit and thoughts came through her head."I can't wait to please master with my ass...bdsmlr-919611-bCc8HpxPUp.jpg
I hope he ties me up on a bed and gives my pussy the hard cock it hasn't had in ages.
bdsmlr-152271-VOyTODJjWz.jpg
I want to fuck him so fucking bad....
To be continued....

Very good story . I am enjoying it very much so. The best part is how you express the emotions of the 3 ladies. Also there was the surprise of Kevin and what he likes to do and has done to the 3 ladies. An idea for Kevin to impose his will on the ladies when they start to resist would be to hold a whip in his hand and crack it in mid air. Also have the ladies undress a little slower would be nice. I hope this helps.

Very good story . I am enjoying it very much so. The best part is how you express the emotions of the 3 ladies. Also there was the surprise of Kevin and what he likes to do and has done to the 3 ladies. An idea for Kevin to impose his will on the ladies when they start to resist would be to hold a whip in his hand and crack it in mid air. Also have the ladies undress a little slower would be nice. I hope this helps.
Thanks for the input. I've never written any stories before so this is a 1st attempt at it.

Amy got dressed with the small plug in her ass. " Keep it in for 2 hours. Tomorrow we put in a bigger one. You must be ready to be ass fucked on command. Understand?
"Yes Sir. My ass belongs to you Sir."
" Good. Is Claire still in the closet?"
"Yes Sir."
"Let's have some fun. Amy grab the small bucket out of the closet. Fill it with some cold water and ice cubes.Grab a sponge too."
Amy brought the bucket of ice water. Kevin took the bucket of ice water, opened the closet door and poured it on Claire. "Soak this up and get it back in the bucket." Claire shivered in the cold and now wet closet. "Yyyyesss Sssir."
Kevin closed the closet and told Amy. "Claire is getting lessons about overstepping her boundaries."
After 15 minutes Kevin went back to the closet. " Have all the water soaked up Claire?"
"Yes Ssssirr." Claire huddled and shivered some more.
"Good job Claire. Kevin grabbed the bucket of ice water and poured it over her again."
"Aaaahhhh!!!"
"Soak it up again."
"Yessss Sirrrr."
After another 15 minutes Kevin went back to the closet. " Have all the water soaked up again Claire?"
"Yes Sir!!!!"
" Good. Close your eyes, open your mouth, and offer your tongue."
"Yes Sir." Claire complied and waited for Kevin's cock.
Kevin dumped the bucket over her head and into her mouth. " Cough, cough! Ahhhh! Fuuuuck!"
Claire was freezing and flopping around in her chains. "Please Sir,! Mercy! I'll be good and not overstep! I'm sorry Sir!!!"
" Good girl. NOW I'll let you suck my cock. Then you shiver in here one more hour. Suck it like a good slave."
View attachment 1254480
" Thank you Sir" Amy watched Claire slurp on Kevin's hard meat. Amy was turned on by the cruelty and submission..." May I play with myself Sir?"
"Yes you may Amy. Strip and play with yourself."
" Thank you Sir.
Amy played with her clit and thoughts came through her head."I can't wait to please master with my ass...View attachment 1254482
I hope he ties me up on a bed and gives my pussy the hard cock it hasn't had in ages.
View attachment 1254483
I want to fuck him so fucking bad....
To be continued....
Amy, Claire, and Jenny prepared for their competition on the cross. Workouts went extra hard at Leo's Gym. All of them started getting quieter and more serious as the weekend approached....the reality of the cross weighed on all their minds. An hour tied to the cross was incredibly painful, and all 3 knew it was going beyond that. Who will break 1st? The normal office banter gave way to nervous, scared glances. On Friday you could have heard a pin drop. All of them thought of the scene...naked, sweating, moaning and crying in front of a crowd of excited strangers cheering them on. Commenting on their bodies and reactions...who will pee 1st? Who will cry "No More!" At 1 PM Kevin called them back to his office and they went to a back room. "Time for weigh in, measurements, and inspection.
" Folks will be making bets and they want to know all your calf, thigh, forearm, and bicep size plus your body weight. All of you are extremely close so I think it will be a toss up as to who wins. Kevin took all the measurements and made thorough notes. All of you have worked your pretty asses off to be prepared. I thank you for that."
" Now for public inspection and trimming. Please sit on the bench while I cuff your hands in place." Amy felt the leather cuffs go on and noticed the 2nd set over her head..."Bring those legs back while I cuff your ankles. I am going to trim your pubes to my liking." Kevin put the cuffs in place and smiled as he enjoyed a wonderful view.
I hate budget nights reblogme-10759-APD2vpwi7a.png

Kevin took his electric trimmer and slowly trimmed the fine pussy hair.....the vibration felt good and as he started on Amy he put some warming lube on her clit and gently worked her excitement up...then he put 2 fingers in her pussy and said. "Everything seems in good shape here. Shall I continue?"
" Yes Sir! Please Sir!" Kevin laughed.." You horny little Crux Slut! You may orgasm when ready."
Before long Amy's legs were trembling and the orgasm started coming on...." Oh. Oh. Ahhh. Ohgodohgod! Thank You Sir!"
" Your Welcome Slut. On to Miss Jenny. Ready for your trim Jenny?"
"Yes Sir! Please trim my pussy Sir!"
"Another Crux Slut has spoken! laughed Kevin. Beg for the warming lube on your clit Jenny."
" Please Sir! Please let me cum too! I love when you please my pussy."
"OK, I guess....he went to work on Jenny's pussy and soon the wave washed over her..."Unnhh! Unnhh! Ahhhh! ...Thank you Sir."
Kevin moved on to Claire. She was trembling in anticipation and she also knew Kevin had punished her twice already for marking Amy.
" How about you Claire, my errant slave? Shall I please you or punish you?"
"Whatever your wish Sir. I promise I'll be good."
" Good answer Claire. I believe you've learned your lesson. I will pleasure you."
The trimmer and the lube came out and Kevin trimmed her cute bush and played with her clit. Then he explored her pussy and clit with his tongue. Claire felt the pleasure rise and soon she trembled and came. "Thank you Sir! Thank you Sir! Ahhhh!"
Kevin got up.." Inspection is over and you all passed with flying colors. On to the meeting." He let the girls out of their cuffs..." You may put your clothes back on. On to the conference room. Claire, bring everyone some refreshments.I need to get some of these pussy hairs out of my mouth." Yes Sir! Claire's smiled and got everyone something to drink. Kevin spoke up.." Amy, since this is your 1st time at the mansion I will give you the program. You will arrive between 6:45 and 7:00PM. My aide will escort all 3 of you to a dressing room. You will each be given a tiny loincloth to wear. The aide will take you to an elevator to my little auditorium. Once there you will mingle with the guests. They will want to look and feel your bodies. You will let them inspect and feel your beautiful bodies. You are the main event and they've been waiting many months for this show. You will see a lot of familiar faces...everybody who's anybody in Seymour will be there plus there will be many out of town visitors. You do not ask names nor offer any personal information. The familiar faces....this event never happened nor will it be mentioned around town. Ever. The rules are the same for them. They shall not mention it upon pain of consequences. They shall always treat you with nothing but the utmost respect. Amy, that's why you've gotten all that 1st class treatment the last year. While you all mingle you shall drink 2 bottles of ice water. No alcohol allowed for the 3 of you. In my theater there will be other performers before you are called up. Other people's dreams come true as well. There will be 3 crosses with your names on them to go to when called. After your time on the cross you will be exhausted and my aides will take all of you to private rooms to recover. There will be staff there to help you recover. Here's the address Amy, put it in your Google Maps now." " Yes Sir." " Showtime tomorrow ladies. May the best Crux Slut win. Good luck"
To be continued...

Amy got up early the next morning,...today was the day. A protein bar and shake was about all her appetite could muster up. " I have to have more than that for strength tonight", so she scrambled some eggs, toast, and some ham slices and forced it down. Her stomach felt like a hollow pit all day. "I'm sure Jenny and Claire feel the same way." Amy got out her yoga mat and did some stretching exercises to loosen up.
It was a day for fear and anticipation...part of her wanted to be on that cross so bad and the other knew the pain...searing, intense, relentless, building pain as the muscles tire and strain to push the body up to breathe easier. Fighting the cramping and the feeling of suffocation as it becomes so hard to raise up. Amy knew Claire and Jenny had really high pain tolerance and had done this before. Amy figured the key was to achieve something like a "Runners High"....where you bear pain until you get in the zone where you get past it and don't care any more. The clock counted to 6:15pm.. I am ready, let's do this. I am the best Crux Slut there is...I am the Rebel Warrior about to be proudly crucified.,.eulalia_s_fate_004_by_skatingjesus-dbqsbiy.jpg

Amy arrived outside the gate at 6:40...Claire and Jenny were waiting. "Let's go in at 6:45, when Kevin says between 6:45 and 7:00 he means exactly that. Not late or early." They pulled up at 6:45 and a lady came on the monitor. " Claire, Amy, and Jenny! Welcome. Drive back by the estate and the valet will take care of your vehicles. Have a great night!"
The girls drove back by the mansion entrance... The valet said, " Go with those ladies, they will take you in. " The girls went by the entrance and 6 ladies were waiting and gave them a warm welcome. " Great to see you here for the event. We will be your attendants through the evening. Lady X and Lady Y will stay with Amy, Lady A and Lady C will stay with Jenny, and Lady S and Lady R will be with Claire. We will escort you in and make sure you have everything you need and we will stay with you while you recover. Let's come on in and get you ready." They walked into Kevin's mansion..."Tastefully decorated of course," thought Amy. Amy was impressed by the library..."Kevin loves his books," she thought. They walked back through some corridors. "This is the dressing room, or undressing room at the moment", said Lady X. " Come on in and we will hang up all your stuff for you and give you a look over. The girls started undressing...shoes, blouses, skirts, panties all slowly dropped off and soon Claire, Amy, and Jenny stood nude in the warm room. "We will give you a quick look over...make sure your hair is brushed and no toilet paper is stuck to your butt," giggled Lady Y. "Kevin likes this Chanel fragrance", and they put a small amount on each girl. "All of you look great. Kevin said you had trained very hard. Leo at the gym did you right."
Lady R brought out the loincloths..." Extra skimpy this time. Probably a customer request. Just to give you a heads up, all of you will get a mild flogging and carry around a patibulum tied to your arms, but only for a short time. Mister Z made that request and Kevin approved it."
Lady C spoke up, " Amy, the other girls know this but you will be touched and fondled as desired by the clients. They are not allowed to finger your pussy or your ass before the ceremony. Once on the cross they are allowed to touch and fondle, but they are not allowed to help you raise up. Expect your clit to be massaged...a lot."
Amy loved the attendants matching outfits...white silk dresses mid thigh level, with a black sash and black pumps...no bras or panties on any girl. "They've all been on the cross too." Thought Amy..
" Time to make our entrance," said Lady A. "
The girls went to the elevator and went down to the theater room...Lady C opened the door and they slowly proceeded in...the voices in the room slowly faded away and Kevin spoke up.." Welcome Amy, Claire, and Jenny and their beautiful attendants!" Everyone in the room broke out in applause and the men and women expressed their approval. "All beautiful Kevin! Well done!" Another round of applause...Kevin spoke up, " The ladies will meet and mingle with all of you and we will get the evening events going." Amy took in the room...about a 100 people...every piece of BDSM equipment you could think of....4 crosses in the front of the room, all well lit. The 3 crosses were next to each other and they had their own Titulus..." Amy -New Crux Slut", "Claire- Errant Slave Slut", "Jenny- Loyal Slave Slut."
Amy took it in and started mingling. The men and women felt her biceps and forearms. " She's in great shape," admired some ladies, "She should do well." All the crowd started making their way to the betting table...all kinds of bets were made...who would be the 1st to pee, who would cry out 1st, what order they would finish.
Kevin spoke up.." Our 1st entertainer of the night...a heavyset girl came over to a set of stocks and slowly stripped naked. " This is Fat Slave Girl. She will be in the stocks for the next 3 hours." Kevin put her arms and head in and locked the stocks in place. A sign on the stocks said, " Fat Slave Girl - Whip Me, Spank Me, Fuck My Pussy, Fuck My Ass as needed and desired.
A small table next to the stocks had various whips, crops, lubes, and condoms.
Kaak_1.jpgA few men and women started meandering toward her. An older lady gently massaged her ass..."I'll start giving her what she needs...she grabbed the crop and started with small gentle strokes and slowly built up harder and harder...." She needs the whip,...or maybe a cane. She felt Fat Slave Girls warm wet pussy... " I'll do both... let's start with the whip." Fat Slave Girl was going to have a busy 3 hours...Another lady with a strapon was waiting for the whipping and caning to stop. Another guy was behind her..."I want to fuck that nice, big, helpless ass..." A busy 3 hours indeed.
Kevin went to the front and announced..." Ladies and Gentlemen, Father Riley and Sister Mary will come to the stage to put on their show...Father Riley and Sister Mary came into the room in in full Roman Catholic Priest and Nun attire. Amy thought , " Oh My God it is Father Riley and Sister Mary!" They came into the stage and Father Riley started stripping Sister Mary.....soon she was nude. She kneeled at Father Riley's feet and brought up his vestments. Father Riley soon had the vestments off and his cock was out Sister Mary started sucking his cock...the audience grew quiet and soon nothing but the sound of her enthusiastic cocksucking filled the room.41DD5F43-56F3-46B5-8658-2878236C1799.jpeg After 10 minutes Father Riley shot his load into her willing mouth.... Sister Mary spoke up, " This is my Act Of Contrition..Father Riley, I have sinned. What shall be my Penance?."
Father Riley spoke up.." You shall spend 1/2 hour on the Cross. After that your sins are forgiven. Go forth and serve the Lord." Lady X and her other attendants came up...they placed a stool and Sister Mary stood on it and the ladies tied her in place...Father Riley pulled the stool away and Sister Mary's penance had begun...Father Riley admired her beautiful body and encouraged her.."Suffer for the Lord Sister...IMG_0280.jpg"Father Riley played with her wet pussy and with his fingers soon brought Sister Mary to climax...she squealed and moaned on her cross in ecstasy... "15 minutes to go for forgiveness from the Lord."
" I must suffer for my sins Father. I should be whipped too.". " As it shall be," and Father Riley have her the whipping she needed so much..."A little more time child..."
IMG_0265.jpg
" Your time on the cross is up my child. Go forth and sin no more."
The attendants came out and helped Sister Mary down. She embraced the girls and Father Riley. Kevin came up on the stage.." Thank You Father Riley and Sister Mary for the beautiful show. Please take a bow"
They took their bow and the audience cheered and applauded long and loud...
To be continued...

After Father Riley and Sister Mary were done with the show they put on robes and mingled with their approving fans...."Good show as always Father." "Thank you Sister Mary." They spotted Amy, Claire, and Jenny..."Can't wait to see you girls compete." Sr Mary said, " I know a 1/2 hour up there is really hard to do, I can't imagine going over an hour. Father Riley and I are going to play some more after I rest a bit."
Amy asked Sr Mary, " How did you and Fr Riley end up being here?" " We all have our fantasies and dreams Amy. 5 Years ago Sacred Heart Church was like so many beautiful old churches in smaller cities.....100+ years old and needing repairs...declining attendance..wondering if we would be able to even keep it open. Our computer was ancient and loaded with viruses and malware. One of our parishioners told us to contact Mr Delaney...and the rest they say is history. He raised 500k to restore the church, the attendees here make large tax deductible donations and we have a financially sound church where people come more often just to admire the restored architecture."
Amy thought to herself.." I wonder what Kevin found on their computer?" She smiled and thought, "I bet it was pretty juicy."
Kevin was back in front..."Calling Errant Housewife to the stage." A pretty middle aged lady came up. " You have been accused of running a credit card past the limit. How do you plead?" She put her head down..." Guilty as charged." Kevin spoke up..."Behavior like that is unacceptable, don't you agree?" "Yes Sir."
" I sentence you to be stripped, flogged, and left on display for 2 hours. 2 attendants quickly removed her clothes and cuffed her to the post. " She is ready for the punishment Sir." Kevin wielded the whip and gave her many strikes on her fine buttocks, back and legs. megs2s07.jpg
He admired his handiwork...lots of stripes on her deserving body..megs2s78.jpg
"You must learn financial discipline dear."
"Yes Sir!!!"
Whack! Whack! Owwww!
megs2s09.jpg
"You will now be on display as an undisciplined slut who may need more training."
" Yes Sir" megs2s47.jpg
" Ms Z and Ms J front and center...come on over here. Ms Z and Ms J want to experience the bastinado....of course we are all willing to make that dream happen. Ladies, my attendants will undress you and secure you in. Your husband's will come up and administer the proper punishment."
Gentleman, enjoy yourselves."
DD2C69EF-2D80-4775-8F9E-34E0C61691AB.jpeg
Both couples were experienced with whips and canes and the punishments began...both girls were soon crying and begging for mercy..." Please Master...Owww! Please cane my ass instead of my feet!!! I'm a bad girl!! Whip me harder!!! No more!!!! No more!!! Ahhhh!!!
2 pain sluts getting what they needed and 2 husband's enjoying the total control.
One of the men said, " Let them rest up a bit and we'll punish those feet and asses some more."
Kevin spoke up.."One more punishment before the main event...Mr M and Miss Lena to the table." Kevin, Mr M, and Lena met up front. Kevin spoke up," Lena, you stand accused of disrespecting one of my employees. This is very serious. How do you plead? Lena knew it was all on camera...and she knew she was going to be punished severely. Quietly she murmured, "
Guilty."
Kevin spoke up.."Amy, come up here." Amy walked up and looked at Lena who was shaking in fear..." Is this the woman who blew you off at the car dealer?" "Yes, Mr Delaney."
" Lena, when Amy came in she didn't ask for a salesman, she asked for Mr Miller, correct?"
" Yes Sir."
" You offered her refreshments only after you found out she worked for me, correct?"
"Yes Sir."
" All customers should be treated with courtesy and respect, correct?"
"Yes Sir."
"Strip, get on the table, and lay on your belly."
The attendants girls fastened her to the table.
"Commence the punishment! " Kevin and Mr Miller both whipped her ass hard and mercilessly....Lena screamed in pain. " I'll never treat a customer bad again!!! I'm sorry Amy!!! Owwww! Please!!!!
The hard whipping went on....Lena got a hard lesson in customer relations. Mr Miller spoke up.."She's a good employee but there will be no slacking anymore. Right, Lena?"
" Yes Sir." Lena lay weeping on the bench...4EC5653F-9009-44E3-85C8-C118F5820550.jpeg
To be continued...

Sounds pretty interesting.
I look forward for new chapters!

After Father Riley and Sister Mary were done with the show they put on robes and mingled with their approving fans...."Good show as always Father." "Thank you Sister Mary." They spotted Amy, Claire, and Jenny..."Can't wait to see you girls compete." Sr Mary said, " I know a 1/2 hour up there is really hard to do, I can't imagine going over an hour. Father Riley and I are going to play some more after I rest a bit."
Amy asked Sr Mary, " How did you and Fr Riley end up being here?" " We all have our fantasies and dreams Amy. 5 Years ago Sacred Heart Church was like so many beautiful old churches in smaller cities.....100+ years old and needing repairs...declining attendance..wondering if we would be able to even keep it open. Our computer was ancient and loaded with viruses and malware. One of our parishioners told us to contact Mr Delaney...and the rest they say is history. He raised 500k to restore the church, the attendees here make large tax deductible donations and we have a financially sound church where people come more often just to admire the restored architecture."
Amy thought to herself.." I wonder what Kevin found on their computer?" She smiled and thought, "I bet it was pretty juicy."
Kevin was back in front..."Calling Errant Housewife to the stage." A pretty middle aged lady came up. " You have been accused of running a credit card past the limit. How do you plead?" She put her head down..." Guilty as charged." Kevin spoke up..."Behavior like that is unacceptable, don't you agree?" "Yes Sir."
" I sentence you to be stripped, flogged, and left on display for 2 hours. 2 attendants quickly removed her clothes and cuffed her to the post. " She is ready for the punishment Sir." Kevin wielded the whip and gave her many strikes on her fine buttocks, back and legs. View attachment 1256766
He admired his handiwork...lots of stripes on her deserving body..View attachment 1256763
"You must learn financial discipline dear."
"Yes Sir!!!"
Whack! Whack! Owwww!
View attachment 1256765
"You will now be on display as an undisciplined slut who may need more training."
" Yes Sir" View attachment 1256767
" Ms Z and Ms J front and center...come on over here. Ms Z and Ms J want to experience the bastinado....of course we are all willing to make that dream happen. Ladies, my attendants will undress you and secure you in. Your husband's will come up and administer the proper punishment."
Gentleman, enjoy yourselves."
View attachment 1256768
Both couples were experienced with whips and canes and the punishments began...both girls were soon crying and begging for mercy..." Please Master...Owww! Please cane my ass instead of my feet!!! I'm a bad girl!! Whip me harder!!! No more!!!! No more!!! Ahhhh!!!
2 pain sluts getting what they needed and 2 husband's enjoying the total control.
One of the men said, " Let them rest up a bit and we'll punish those feet and asses some more."
Kevin spoke up.."One more punishment before the main event...Mr M and Miss Lena to the table." Kevin, Mr M, and Lena met up front. Kevin spoke up," Lena, you stand accused of disrespecting one of my employees. This is very serious. How do you plead? Lena knew it was all on camera...and she knew she was going to be punished severely. Quietly she murmured, "
Guilty."
Kevin spoke up.."Amy, come up here." Amy walked up and looked at Lena who was shaking in fear..." Is this the woman who blew you off at the car dealer?" "Yes, Mr Delaney."
" Lena, when Amy came in she didn't ask for a salesman, she asked for Mr Miller, correct?"
" Yes Sir."
" You offered her refreshments only after you found out she worked for me, correct?"
"Yes Sir."
" All customers should be treated with courtesy and respect, correct?"
"Yes Sir."
"Strip, get on the table, and lay on your belly."
The attendants girls fastened her to the table.
"Commence the punishment! " Kevin and Mr Miller both whipped her ass hard and mercilessly....Lena screamed in pain. " I'll never treat a customer bad again!!! I'm sorry Amy!!! Owwww! Please!!!!
The hard whipping went on....Lena got a hard lesson in customer relations. Mr Miller spoke up.."She's a good employee but there will be no slacking anymore. Right, Lena?"
" Yes Sir." Lena lay weeping on the bench...
View attachment 1256772
To be continued...
After Lena took her punishment Kevin told Amy, " It's a rule for me that all of you get treated right, and any deviation from that has consequences. She knew that....and also she likes to get disciplined and punished on occasion too. It's not her 1st time on that bench or in the pillory." Amy went over to Lena and kissed her on the cheek...she whispered, "I forgive you Lena." Lena smiled and said, " Thank you Amy and make sure you come to Miller Ford for all of your automotive needs." They both giggled and Amy said, " My time up on the cross is coming before too long.." Lena said," I've got a really nice view from here. Can't wait to see you girls struggle up there." "Thanks".
Amy, Claire, and Jenny met up.."Won't be long now"...they saw some equipment brought up by the crosses, some rope and whips, and two lounge chairs with the prime view for Kevin and Mr Z. Soon Kevin came up and announced, " Ladies and gentlemen, the time has arrived for our Crux Competition...Claire, Amy, and Jenny front and center! Face the crowd in front of your crosses." The girls took their places and faced the crowd. "Ladies attendants front and center! Lady X and Lady Y stood on each side of Amy and the others took their places with Claire and Jenny.
Kevin spoke up.." The competition will go as follows..each girl will carry a crossbar around for 15 minutes while they are stripped and flogged by their attendants. After that they will mount their crosses. They are on them a minimum of one hour. They will not be let down for any reason. No mercy. After the 1 hour is over the out word is "No More!" Any other pleading or screaming will be ignored. After they are up the audience can come up and interact with the ladies. Pleasuring is allowed. The 1st girl to go out will be put in the stocks and punished. Time to begin!"
Lady X and Lady Y put the patibulum on Amy's shoulders and quickly tied her arms in place. Lady X tied a rope around her neck as well and Lady Y grabbed a whip. The same scene repeated for Claire and Jenny. Amy felt the weight and the bright lights and nerves had already put a light sheen of sweat on all the girls. Kevin looked over the girls and the crowd cheered as he quickly removed the loincloths...the crowd murdered "Crucify them." Crucify them"....soon it was louder.." Crucify them! Crucify them!!!!". Lady X started leading Amy around the room as Lady Y started flogging her back and ass. Amy, Claire, and Jenny felt the stings of the whip and the jeers of the crowd..."Crucify the Sluts!!" "Whip them harder!!" " Punish them!!" 15 minutes went by and they were led back to the stage, their crossbars removed, and all 3 girl climbed the stools and put out their arms which were quickly secured in place. The attendants came down and secured their feet...there were no footrests to give their feet and legs relief...the stools were pulled away and the hour had begun. kitty83.jpg
Amy stood up and it was easy for all 3 fit, strong, ladies...for a while. Up, down, up, down,..the lights and the strain and soon all 3 ladies had beads of sweat flowing and soon Amy felt beads of sweat form between her breasts and slowly flow though her navel and to her excited pussy. The flogging had gotten her adrenaline flowing and her pussy wet. " I love being up here, pain and all. I love suffering for the crowd." Claire and Jenny were settling in as well. Up,down,up, down, and the beads of sweat were soon dripping off all of them and quietly splashing on the floor. Claire was getting into it to and giving a good show.

kitty84.png
Jenny was in a pretty good groove and was pacing herself well. She also loved performing and the admiring crowd got her nice and wet.
kitty115.jpg
Soon the crowd started filling up..the jeering had given way to an engrossing quiet..all of them were taking the the beautiful sounds of the ladies soft moans and groans. Amy recognized the couple engrossed by her feet. It was Mayor Stearns and his lovely wife Julie. She smiled at them and soon Julie Stearns unzipped her husband's fly and his large, hard cock was at full mast. Julie slowly stroked his cock and her other hand was inside her skirt playing with her excited slit. Julie shuddered with delight and whispered to Amy.." May I play with your pussy?" "Yes, please do," whispered Amy back. Soon Julie had Mayor Stearns squirting his cum on the stripes below Amy's feet and Amy had her 1st orgasm of the night.
The scene was repeated for Claire and Jenny. Eager fingers,male and female played with their breasts and pussies and all had an orgasm before long. The pleasure eased the mounting strain on their legs and arms but the rigors of the cross started taking it's inexorable toll. The moans and groans got louder and the pain level rose. After 30 minutes all three were weeping from the pain...and there was a long way to go.The raising got progressively harder to do and the fight for a full breath had all 3 girls in some agony. By now the pain in the feet from the position caused all of them to start crying out. A light "ahhh! " started giving way to " Ahhhh!!" 40 minutes in and all were in agony and started begging for water. All had a puddle of sweat underneath their trembling bodies.
Kevin told the attendants. "One bottle of water for each." The attendants each gave their charges a 16oz bottle. The welcome relief was followed by the next discomfort. Each lady soon had a desire to urinate. Amy felt the urge building..." I'm not going to waste energy fighting it. I'll let Claire and Jenny fight the urge." Amy let the stream loose and she heard the crowd." I had Amy peeing 1st! I win!" " Well, I made someone's night." Soon after Claire and then Jenny let the streams of urine flow...one man let Jenny pee all over him...another dream fulfilled for him. A crucified girl, a golden shower, was all it took. He walked away with a smile...another fetish fulfilled.
10 minutes to go and it was pure agony now...arms, legs, and feet...especially the unsupported feet..were screaming in pain. The cries and screams were loud now and the crowd took it in with amazement, pity, and pleasure in the pure suffering..D13D87CC-A2CE-48A5-94EF-B40CC7BA9B48.jpeg
All of them had tuned out the crowd. They were engrossed in their own pain and torture.671AB230-B788-4086-9E98-4BD480977E4A.jpeg
Kevin came up.." The hour is up! Now who will break 1st?!!"
Amy was in agony..." I have to win this, I will win this. I am in agony but I don't care anymore." She was in a state of subspace..." I can hang here all night. I'm at peace with this. My inner Barbarian Queen will not be denied."
kitty42.jpg
15 minutes into the 2nd hour Jenny moaned...."No More. No more. I can't take any more." All the attendants rushed to her and quickly had her down. The attendants laid her on a mat and soothed her while she wept uncontrollably.
It was Amy and Claire...Amy looked over at Claire and Claire looked back. kitty41.jpgAmy simply smiled at Claire and the look she got back from Claire told her Claire couldn't defeat her and she knew it. She had broken Claire. Before long Claire started yelling in pain while Amy didn't make a sound.."Ahhhh! Ahhhhhhh!"
At the 1 and 1/2 hour point Claire broke. " Let me down! Let me down!! Please!!!! No More!!! No More!!!!!", as the tears flowed down her face. The attendants again quickly brought her down and started soothing her as she wept in pain and defeat.
Amy had won...Kevin came up "Amy has won the competition! Let's get her down!"
Amy called to Kevin. " No! Leave me here! You found their limit. You haven't found mine!"
"I'll only leave you up if you can raise yourself." said Kevin. Amy slowly, painfully raised herself up...she took 4 deep breaths, and slowly came back down. " I thirst. I want water please."
Kevin told the attendants to get her some. She drank the water which revived her a little. She whispered to Kevin. " I broke the other girls, now I want to stay up until I start breaking the crowd." Kevin smiled and understood.." When they start begging me to take you down you've truly won." Amy nodded.
Amy stayed up another hour... The room was totally silent. All of the audience was engrossed...then it started. Some started crying..." Please take her down!!" She can't stay up there anymore. It's going to kill her.!!! Kevin, please take her down. Everybody started telling Kevin to stop the show. Kevin smiled. Amy has won! Ladies, take her down NOW!
To be continued...

Edgy and exciting!

Back
Top Bottom