Dreaming Barbaria (or someone else...)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last night I dreamt about you, folks... I was visiting this site, but it turned into a real place... so, I enter into a story... there was a autumn beech-like forest, golden and foggy, and a i find a beautiful woman hiding in a build (a tower or a mill...), presumably hunted by someone...
In my dream, for some reason, i guess she was our dear Barbaria, and I try to discover (with quite strange and dreamlike reasonings) if she was actually her or not... also, I try to understand if i was dreaming or not, because, i think "if it's real, I have to help her, but, if this is a dream, i can enjoy the show and i can do everything i want..."
So, another lady appear (I don't know who she is, i suppose Eulalia or Messaline, but i pretend to know her and I hope she don't understand i don't... also because i'm a bit scared by her) and she suggest me to try to change the story, creating something new (if i can do it, it means it's a dream...)... but unfortunatly dream ends... and i can just fancy about Barbaria's (if it's her...) perils and troubles in the woods, wondering what will happening to her...

Last night I dreamt about you, folks... I was visiting this site, but it turned into a real place... so, I enter into a story... there was a autumn beech-like forest, golden and foggy, and a i find a beautiful woman hiding in a build (a tower or a mill...), presumably hunted by someone...
In my dream, for some reason, i guess she was our dear Barbaria, and I try to discover (with quite strange and dreamlike reasonings) if she was actually her or not... also, I try to understand if i was dreaming or not, because, i think "if it's real, I have to help her, but, if this is a dream, i can enjoy the show and i can do everything i want..."
So, another lady appear (I don't know who she is, i suppose Eulalia or Messaline, but i pretend to know her and I hope she don't understand i don't... also because i'm a bit scared by her) and she suggest me to try to change the story, creating something new (if i can do it, it means it's a dream...)... but unfortunatly dream ends... and i can just fancy about Barbaria's (if it's her...) perils and troubles in the woods, wondering what will happening to her...
Very Surreal!

Back
Top Bottom