Dressed/Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
We all know the famous dressed/undressed pics in the www, we also know that the aspect of humiliation and seeing someone we know helpless, probably nude dying on the cross. Since we have here many crucifixion pics and stories I think we should have them in the dressed/undressed style and I call them Dressed/Crucified as new Sujet, we have here
a Heidi type

dressed3.jpg

that fits quite well, or that one more of the BDSM style

dressedc2.jpg

It should be possible with males to, I think, I was not successful of finding some, so use your imagination:

jesusdressedcrucified.jpg

You get the idea, I guess.

that fits quite well, or that one more of the BDSM style

dressedc2.jpg

I've seen this game before on the internet, though I'm not sure if I get it. Does it have to be the same person? There is no way the woman in the left picture is Lily LaBeau (the girl in the right picture).

I've seen this game before on the internet, though I'm not sure if I get it. Does it have to be the same person? There is no way the woman in the left picture is Lily LaBeau (the girl in the right picture).
Yes, do not know, could be another person. I think there is an imagination part with look-a-like and the real part.

We all know the famous dressed/undressed pics in the www, we also know that the aspect of humiliation and seeing someone we know helpless, probably nude dying on the cross. Since we have here many crucifixion pics and stories I think we should have them in the dressed/undressed style and I call them Dressed/Crucified as new Sujet, we have here
a Heidi type

View attachment 1013328

You get the idea, I guess.
I do, do not think she is the same girl.

very good idea

what you are speaking about is the world of deepfake, which is very simple in case of a simple image. Just give me a face which fit to a crucified woman (embarrassed, weary, bored, check out for examples here), and a full body clothed pic of the same woman. I would edit it to the composition.

The picture really has no bearing on on the content.

Perpetual restriction, with clitoral stimulation is both enriching and seriously painful.

Men really have no understanding of what we are feeling!

They “pop” but we “erupt”.

It is a completely different … concussion.
But I wondered what those damn things feel like!

:p

:spank:

very good idea

what you are speaking about is the world of deepfake, which is very simple in case of a simple image. Just give me a face which fit to a crucified woman (embarrassed, weary, bored, check out for examples here), and a full body clothed pic of the same woman. I would edit it to the composition.
It is both interesting, we habe not yet to much pics in that threat. In the case of the man on the cross, I found out who he is, but he had not much pics, so not able to compose a reasonable one.

but how do you know?
Well ......
From previous experiance, observing ... Is it ? First or second hand? Either way ... I was present.
A roman candle is not like a vulcanic flow.
A fire hose is not a fountain.

A burning match is not burning embers.

And an early spring is just a warning of a summer lost in thunder storms and flying bugs!
But I how could I know anything?

Well ......
From previous experiance, observing ... Is it ? First or second hand? Either way ... I was present.

And an early spring is just a warning of a summer lost in thunder storms and flying bugs!
Our resident mystic has spoken
Take her wisdom as token
Of truths untold
Let all behold
True knowledge has awoken

Our resident mystic has spoken
Take her wisdom as token
Of truths untold
Let all behold
True knowledge has awoken
Alright, you three oracles are on thin ice. If you tell me I will be “lifted up”... I’ll make sure you are going first!

Well ......

Ok, I will steal it in my new story

Back
Top Bottom