E-DigitalFantasy - Photosets of his models suitable for manipulations!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello fellow artists! I have extensive collections of photosets from top models I have photographed that manipulators find attractive for their work! I have several friends here that have done wonderful masterpieces from my photos. I only ask that they are done in a tasteful manner to respect my models, and that I am credited in the posting as the original photographer. You can also credit the model along with me if you desire. Please use the model's name as I provide it here as some of my models have different names for their work, whether it be vanilla in nature or erotic.

I will start with posting my link to photos of Lily! She is a beauty from Romania! I have shot with her for 8 years, and she is a favorite of many manipulators here. Bobinder is one particularly talented manipulator that has used my photos of the lovely Lily in his work. I will post a couple of his works here on my initial entry for reference. His talent is amazing, and he helps many other manipulators here with the processes he uses, combining layers after layers of modifications to get to his desired results. The 2nd set of two pictures attached here shows Lily of the deck of the Titantic tempting Jack, along with my original photo.

I hope that you enjoy my galleries that I will link here. I will post more as time goes on, and will try to incorporate a sample of a manipulation of a photo from the many talented manipulators I have meet here and at Deviant art, and the original photo I took so you can see what inspired them to create their manipulation!

I would also like to thank one of our great, moderators Melissa for her input on how I might benefit our community. Below is my link to my galleries of the lovely Lily, and a few samples of Bobinder's wonderful work.

Bobinder - Glamour Profession Lily exp1.jpg IMG_1376.JPG Boat Deck 1a cf E-DF Lily 24102016 manip demo.jpg

Hello fellow artists! I have extensive collections of photosets from top models I have photographed that manipulators find attractive for their work! I have several friends here that have done wonderful masterpieces from my photos. I only ask that they are done in a tasteful manner to respect my models, and that I am credited in the posting as the original photographer. You can also credit the model along with me if you desire. Please use the model's name as I provide it here as some of my models have different names for their work, whether it be vanilla in nature or erotic.

I will start with posting my link to photos of Lily! She is a beauty from Romania! I have shot with her for 8 years, and she is a favorite of many manipulators here. Bobinder is one particularly talented manipulator that has used my photos of the lovely Lily in his work. I will post a couple of his works here on my initial entry for reference. His talent is amazing, and he helps many other manipulators here with the processes he uses, combining layers after layers of modifications to get to his desired results. The 2nd set of two pictures attached here shows Lily of the deck of the Titantic tempting Jack, along with my original photo.

I hope that you enjoy my galleries that I will link here. I will post more as time goes on, and will try to incorporate a sample of a manipulation of a photo from the many talented manipulators I have meet here and at Deviant art, and the original photo I took so you can see what inspired them to create their manipulation!

I would also like to thank one of our great, moderators Melissa for her input on how I might benefit our community. Below is my link to my galleries of the lovely Lily, and a few samples of Bobinder's wonderful work.

View attachment 1056118 View attachment 1056119 View attachment 1056121
Excellent work there!

Bobinder is one particularly talented manipulator that has used my photos of the lovely Lily in his work. I will post a couple of his works here on my initial entry for reference. His talent is amazing, and he helps many other manipulators here with the processes he uses, combining layers after layers of modifications to get to his desired results.
That he most certainly does! :)
Excellent work there!
Thank you very much for your kind compliments. Lily leads a busy, physically active lifestyle, maintaining an athletic figure and travelling widely. Her charming personality makes her friends all over the world, and she keeps coming back to work with her favourite artists and photographers, including E-DigitalFantasy. :)

Other manip artists who have featured Lily from original E-DF photos include @Astrospartus , @CamCrux , @MahaShiva and @Wragg . Part of Lily's appeal comes from knowing that she often sees the results of our artistic endeavours - and fortunately, she seems to have a good sense of humour. Based on E-DF sources, here is another recent occasion when I sent her to sea. :D

Matsonia hb E-DF 2021 Lily Matsonia det1.jpg

Below is a link to my thread "E-DigitalFantasy's Photos. This includes a mixture of shoots with my beautiful models is various scenes. Some artistic nude, and some erotic and fetish. this will definitely be my longest thread and most varied, included shoots reaching an X-Rated status. In this thread are some manipulations by artists here such as Astrospartus!

angel_bound_oiled_and_ready_for_hot_waxing_by_astrospartus_dbagkqs-fullview.jpg angel___bound__oiled__and_ready_for_hot_waxing____by_e_digitalfantasy_d74lnzp-fullview[1].jpg Alisha Adams - Astropartus - Plant Ofering 01.jpg 04 (1).jpg

Hello All. Next up is a long set I recently posted in my thread "E-DigitalFantasy's Photos." This set is of Kordelia and Raven Alexis. Best friends which really now how to ignite passion and desire. I think you will find many photos prime for manipulation, especially some of the bondage photos where Raven is bound naked with arms overhead and whipped by Kordelia!

Here is a manipulation by Shazycrit on Deviant Art." He is the Master of Vore!

Raven Alexis - Exclusive Private Birthday Show by Shazyit.jpg IMG_9001 (2).JPG

Very hot... nice find. Are there any more shots from this rope fun tit touching session? :)
@E-DigitalFantasy has published the series in his thread -

IMG_0390.JPG
Very hot... nice find. Are there any more shots from this rope fun tit touching session? :)
Yes! This is one of many exciting photos I have taken with Mai Ly! There are more in this current set and in others sets. Also check my thread “E-DigitalFantasy’s Photos” for more photos like this of Mai, Zi, Kordelia, and other beauties.

Please follow the link below to a wonderful beach shoot with the beautiful Amelia Simone! There are many photos suitable for manipulation. She makes a wonderful Andromeda, pleading for release from being sacrificed to the monsters of the sea!

IMG_5778.JPG IMG_5784.JPG IMG_5817.JPG IMG_5862.JPG

I have recently posted another set of photos taken of the beautiful Amelia Simone! These were taken at Rock City on Mt. Diablo. Her beauty in nature is breathtaking. You will see her a slave girl manipulation from our own CamCrux below that he did of a picture I took of Lily at this same location! Hopefully some of these photos will provide similar inspirations to stir your creativity!

IMG_5912.JPG Kamerijk Gold mine slave.jpg IMG_6032 (2).JPG IMG_5977.JPG

Below is a link to a set I recently posted from a beach shoot with teh beautiful "Muse." Their are many photos of her nude and wearing some of the amazing creations of Jillian Ann for her Ritual Fashion apparel! Many art manipulators have some of these photos, inlcuding Sirena Bonita, and our own "Astrospartus" and "Madiosi." Enjoy!

mermaid_jillian_ann___captain_of_the_guard_by_sirenabonita_d97qvoc-fullview.jpg breathtaking_beauty_and_lovely_ribs_in_the_sun_by_astrospartus_dbd1uvp-fullview.jpg beauty__sun__and_sand____by_e_digitalfantasy_dagj3h0-fullview.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom