E-DigitalFantasy - Pictures of Amelia Simone!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Amelia has never had a problem keeps a fit and trim body! She credits her Yoga exercises to her ability to hold amazing poses, through her balance training. She certainly appears to dance easily from one pose to another, and her natural beauty and talent makes my pictures of her wonderful in every way! Her posing with a fisherman's net makes me dream of capturing this beautiful mermaid, and making her my own!

IMG_5374.JPG IMG_5396.JPG IMG_5406.JPG IMG_5476.JPG IMG_5556.JPG IMG_5590.JPG IMG_5647.JPG IMG_5654.JPG IMG_5662.JPG IMG_5676.JPG

The incoming tide caught Amelia by surprise many times. The water felt colder when it crashed against her beautiful body, pushing and pulling on her as her feet sunk into the wet sand beneath the surface! Her facial expressions were amazing, as she moved from surprise to shock to fear! After braving the water for what seemed to her like an eternity, she rushed toward the beach, fighting the undertow with each step. I grabbed her by her hand and pulled her to safety. No way am I letting this beautiful Andromeda be taken away by the creatures of the sea! She commented later that she felt fishes kissing her ankles and legs. Lucky fish!

IMG_5849.JPG IMG_5850.JPG IMG_5857.JPG IMG_5858.JPG IMG_5859.JPG IMG_5862.JPG IMG_5864.JPG IMG_5879.JPG IMG_5881.JPG IMG_5898.JPG

The incoming tide caught Amelia by surprise many times. The water felt colder when it crashed against her beautiful body, pushing and pulling on her as her feet sunk into the wet sand beneath the surface! Her facial expressions were amazing, as she moved from surprise to shock to fear! After braving the water for what seemed to her like an eternity, she rushed toward the beach, fighting the undertow with each step. I grabbed her by her hand and pulled her to safety. No way am I letting this beautiful Andromeda be taken away by the creatures of the sea! She commented later that she felt fishes kissing her ankles and legs. Lucky fish!

IMG_5849.JPG IMG_5850.JPG IMG_5857.JPG IMG_5858.JPG IMG_5859.JPG IMG_5862.JPG IMG_5864.JPG IMG_5879.JPG IMG_5881.JPG IMG_5898.JPG
This looks like an excellent session in soft, natural light, and Amelia Simone is a fine model for a coastal shoot - nice work, thanks for sharing, E-DF! :)

Back
Top Bottom