E-DigitalFantasy - Pictures of Lily

Go to CruxDreams.com
Lily refreshes herself in the warm shower!!! Things are getting steamy!!!

IMG_5719.JPG IMG_5721.JPG IMG_5725.JPG IMG_5727.JPG IMG_5735.JPG IMG_5737.JPG IMG_5756.JPG IMG_5763.JPG IMG_5772.JPG IMG_5777.JPG
Thanks very much to @E-DigitalFantasy for publishing his latest series of Lily, in celebration of her birthday! The bedroom makes an excellent studio, admitting plenty of daylight via the large picture windows, to bounce off the mirror on the opposite wall. Consequently most of these attractive pictures benefit from soft, natural lighting.

Additionally, two manipulations have recently been presented as birthday tributes. Coincidentally, these are both coastal scenes, which is appropriate in view of Lily's association with the sea and her numerous beachwear shoots. However, the two pictures were produced quite independently by @Wragg and myself, and neither of us knew about the impending work of the other.

Wragg 2022 Happy Birthday Lily!.jpg Wragg source sarah-adams-sea-mist.jpg

Wragg's atmospheric picture combines a monochrome portrait with a painting. Sarah Adams is a contemporary painter of coastal scenes in North Cornwall. Her picture, 'Sea Mist' shows some impressive rock formations, framing a narrow view of the sea. Since her entire treatment relies on sepia tones, the effect is at once timeless and photographic. The addition of a photographic figure component in monochrome is therefore quite sympathetic.

Wragg source Lily profile 27813f16abf5bb457d50b76b7ae60c86_original.jpg

Wragg has rightly resisted the temptation to place Lily in the empty space in the centre of the picture, preferring to locate her at the side opposite the large rock. The resulting composition is well balanced, with Lily's expressive pose complementing the upward thrust of the rock. She presents a perfect profile, blended into the scene with a subtle colour adjustment to obtain a green tint. The dreamy atmosphere of Adams' picture is preserved with the introduction of a human element into the landscape. Nice work, Wragg! :)

Tiger Lily FB 26 02 2022 274521963_371539024973787_1667075893701058047_n.jpg Tiger Lily background source Desert 5.jpg

Meanwhile, my punning picture, 'Tiger Lily', employs an unidentified coastal location with several sections of foreground cover inserted. Having decided on the composition of Lily and the tiger, the development of a suitable background actually took more time than the main subjects. Knowing Lily's fondness for wild animals, I chose to depict her with a tiger - and of course, with a Tiger Lily in her hair! Whilst our artists sometimes show tigers chasing girls in the arena, I thought my characters appeared too relaxed in each other's company for such a dramatic background. Since the coastal view reflects the foreground colours, it seems to work reasonably well.

IMG_2503 (22).JPG Tiger Bengal Tiger 5081.jpg Tiger gettyimages-158687165-1024x1024.jpg

Lily's modest pose is from her indoor session with E-DigitalFantasy on 26 May 2015. Her right toes are cropped out of the original photo, and so I added some suitable toes from another E-DF picture, making her a composite figure. Her left foot is partly obscured, and this is disguised by the use of ground cover and blades of grass in the manipulation. The tiger is also a composite figure, with a new head concealing the original roaring face, which seemed unnecessarily aggressive for a birthday greeting! :eek:

Kamerijk the palace guard Rudolf Weisse.jpg

Finally, I will refer to the latest picture by @CamCrux , who is well known for his manips of Lily. 'The Palace Guard' marks her ninth appearance in his gallery, and was published just a few days in advance of Lily's birthday. A full review of this picture appears in his thread, 'Cam's Camera: Slave Girls' -

Thanks very much to @E-DigitalFantasy for publishing his latest series of Lily, in celebration of her birthday! The bedroom makes an excellent studio, admitting plenty of daylight via the large picture windows, to bounce off the mirror on the opposite wall. Consequently most of these attractive pictures benefit from soft, natural lighting.

Additionally, two manipulations have recently been presented as birthday tributes. Coincidentally, these are both coastal scenes, which is appropriate in view of Lily's association with the sea and her numerous beachwear shoots. However, the two pictures were produced quite independently by @Wragg and myself, and neither of us knew about the impending work of the other.

Wragg's atmospheric picture combines a monochrome portrait with a painting. Sarah Adams is a contemporary painter of coastal scenes in North Cornwall. Her picture, 'Sea Mist' shows some impressive rock formations, framing a narrow view of the sea. Since her entire treatment relies on sepia tones, the effect is at once timeless and photographic. The addition of a photographic figure component in monochrome is therefore quite sympathetic.

Wragg has rightly resisted the temptation to place Lily in the empty space in the centre of the picture, preferring to locate her at the side opposite the large rock. The resulting composition is well balanced, with Lily's expressive pose complementing the upward thrust of the rock. She presents a perfect profile, blended into the scene with a subtle colour adjustment to obtain a green tint. The dreamy atmosphere of Adams' picture is preserved with the introduction of a human element into the landscape. Nice work, Wragg! :)

Meanwhile, my punning picture, 'Tiger Lily', employs an unidentified coastal location with several sections of foreground cover inserted. Having decided on the composition of Lily and the tiger, the development of a suitable background actually took more time than the main subjects. Knowing Lily's fondness for wild animals, I chose to depict her with a tiger - and of course, with a Tiger Lily in her hair! Whilst our artists sometimes show tigers chasing girls in the arena, I thought my characters appeared too relaxed in each other's company for such a dramatic background. Since the coastal view reflects the foreground colours, it seems to work reasonably well.

Lily's modest pose is from her indoor session with E-DigitalFantasy on 26 May 2015. Her right toes are cropped out of the original photo, and so I added some suitable toes from another E-DF picture, making her a composite figure. Her left foot is partly obscured, and this is disguised by the use of ground cover and blades of grass in the manipulation. The tiger is also a composite figure, with a new head concealing the original roaring face, which seemed unnecessarily aggressive for a birthday greeting! :eek:

Finally, I will refer to the latest picture by @CamCrux , who is well known for his manips of Lily. 'The Palace Guard' marks her ninth appearance in his gallery, and was published just a few days in advance of Lily's birthday. A full review of this picture appears in his thread, 'Cam's Camera: Slave Girls' -

Wonderful Bob! Thank you for presenting these celebrations of Lily's birthday! She will be excited and pleased!

I realize only now, from your explanations, what a great job you've done with both Lily and the tiger. The beast looks like it's always been there, the body curve espousing exactly that of the terrain, and with the addition of a more benevolent expression ! Congratulations on your mastery Bob !

Thank you, Bob!

My apologies, I had believed the image of Lily to be from the lens of @E-DigitalFantasy but further research shows that I downloaded it from I know not where last October! So in fact I'm unsure who should be credited for the photograph.

Im any case, your tigers and landscape are far more complimentary to Lily than my old rocks and sea mist! :clapping:

Wonderful Bob! Thank you for presenting these celebrations of Lily's birthday! She will be excited and pleased!
I realize only now, from your explanations, what a great job you've done with both Lily and the tiger. The beast looks like it's always been there, the body curve espousing exactly that of the terrain, and with the addition of a more benevolent expression ! Congratulations on your mastery Bob !
Im any case, your tigers and landscape are far more complimentary to Lily than my old rocks and sea mist! :clapping:
Thanks for your generous compliments, everybody. Mahashiva always said (and I paraphrase) that if the extent of manipulation work is not apparent, then that becomes the measure of success in the artist's pictorial 'deceit'.

My 'Tiger Lily' contains thirty visible layers but only a couple of blending filters. Many of the layers account for the peripheral hairs around Lily's head, which were added because the original outline was impossible to extract accurately from the dark background of the source image.

Whilst the result may appear convincing in spite of the lighting inconsistencies, the deceit is exposed by the unlikelihood of the tiger posing quietly beside Lily. In view of this, the manips by Wragg and Kam ought to score higher in terms of visual credibility. :D

It's time to retire! I look forward to my next shoot with the beautiful Lily and to her entering my dreams tonight!!!

IMG_6009.JPG IMG_6010.JPG IMG_6025.JPG IMG_6027.JPG
The city lights sequence is skilfully photographed, with a multitude of brightly illuminated windows providing an external backdrop.
In contrast, the interior lighting of the bedroom is restrained, to ensure minimal glare and reflections in the glazing.

The resulting effect is carefully balanced, presenting Lily in soft focus and looking quite comfortable on the bed.
I am already looking forward to your next session together. Nice work @E-DigitalFantasy . :)

The city lights sequence is skilfully photographed, with a multitude of brightly illuminated windows providing an external backdrop.
In contrast, the interior lighting of the bedroom is restrained, to ensure minimal glare and reflections in the glazing.

The resulting effect is carefully balanced, presenting Lily in soft focus and looking quite comfortable on the bed.
I am already looking forward to your next session together. Nice work @E-DigitalFantasy . :)
Thanks Bob! Your comments are greatly appreciated.

This Year's Model

Following on from the recent adventures of Barb and Alice at Cruxton Abbey ( https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/cruxton-abbey.3796/post-715441 ) the Billiard Room again provides the setting for another celebration, as Lily makes a welcome return to Cruxton on the occasion of her photographer's birthday.

Reclining on the billiard table, Lily is a composite figure, emulating her pose in the source image which hangs above the fireplace. That picture was originally photographed by E-DigitalFantasy during their first session on 13 October 2014. The manipulation presents an imaginative view of the relationship between model and photographer, the title and male figure both referring to the 1978 album by Elvis Costello.

:) Happy Birthday E-DigitalFantasy :)

This Years Model.jpg This Years Model det1.jpg This Years Model 2.jpg This Years Model 2-det3.jpg This Years Model 2-det2.jpg

This Year's Model

Following on from the recent adventures of Barb and Alice at Cruxton Abbey ( https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/cruxton-abbey.3796/post-715441 ) the Billiard Room again provides the setting for another celebration, as Lily makes a welcome return to Cruxton on the occasion of her photographer's birthday.

Reclining on the billiard table, Lily is a composite figure, emulating her pose in the source image which hangs above the fireplace. That picture was originally photographed by E-DigitalFantasy during their first session on 13 October 2014. The manipulation presents an imaginative view of the relationship between model and photographer, the title and male figure both referring to the 1978 album by Elvis Costello.

There you are, @Barbaria1, let this be a lesson to you.

Please note:
  • the undisturbed chandelier.
  • the complete lack of bottles of Riesling, or indeed of any other fluid that may stain or damage the table.
  • the fact that Lily is entirely sober.
  • the care with which Lily has arranged herself on the table - not a ball out of place.

One final small but important distinction might be that one of you went for a nice meal afterwards in the Cruxton Arms, and one of you went to the dungeon.

There you are, @Barbaria1, let this be a lesson to you.

Please note:
  • the undisturbed chandelier.
  • the complete lack of bottles of Riesling, or indeed of any other fluid that may stain or damage the table.
  • the fact that Lily is entirely sober.
  • the care with which Lily has arranged herself on the table - not a ball out of place.

One final small but important distinction might be that one of you went for a nice meal afterwards in the Cruxton Arms, and one of you went to the dungeon.
Some people get all the breaks. Let me at her! I’ll scratch her eyes out. Uppity bitch!

Back
Top Bottom