E-DigitalFantasy - Pictures of Wenona

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wenona a beautiful fetish model for incredible photos exhibiting beauty and a flair for erotic excitement!!! She was a long standing performer for Kink.com specializing in their sites such as Water Bondage, Hogtied, Ultimate Surrender, Device Bondage and many videos up to full XXX. She has a fit body and incredible flexibility. A great friend for many years! My photos of her that I will post her will include glamour, fetish, bondage, toys, and X-rated. Enjoy the excitement that Wenona can bring to you!!! She is always willing to please and experiment!

My starting photos here will be of her outdoors with some incredible views looking up from below her!!! One of her outstanding features, besides the incredible body, is her seemly always erect nipples!!!

View attachment 974068 View attachment 974073 View attachment 974074 View attachment 974075 View attachment 974108 View attachment 974109 View attachment 974121 View attachment 974123 View attachment 974124 View attachment 974125
she's simply perfect ! Her nipples, her pubes and vulva.... So woman !

OMFG how the hell did I miss this thread?

Absolutely LOVE Wenona!
I can't tell you how many times I've dreamed about eating that smooth pussy! :p

Does anyone know if she's ever done a pissing scene? That would be incredible! :p

Wenona gasps and her muscles tense. Her abs look amazing. She fingers her clit and spreads herself to enhance her pleasure. As the dildo penetrates her deeply and erotic sensations build, she kicks her right leg into the air in ecstasy. I hear a knock at the door. I wonder who this is on this Halloween night. We were in a back room, and I had left the lights off in the front part of the house, wanting us to have some playtime alone without interruptions. Wenona is on her way to orgasmic ecstasy and asks for the fucksawl to continue her ascent. She is certainly enjoying herself. I tell her not to cum until I return. I would not want to miss that. Gasping she says "hurry back."

IMG_7890.JPG IMG_7895 (2).JPG IMG_7896.JPG IMG_7898.JPG IMG_7933.JPG

Last edited:
Wenona continues to pleasure herself for several minutes during my absence. The time passes quickly for her as erotic sensations shake her body. She doesn't realize my absence has extended beyond what would be expected in sending an unwanted visitor away. She tweeks her nipples and fingers herself. She is sopping wet as she orgasms, crying out in ecstasy! She figures it is my loss for taking so long to return!

IMG_7942.JPG IMG_7946 (2).JPG IMG_7950.JPG IMG_7954.JPG IMG_7959.JPG

Back
Top Bottom