Eastern Right of Succession

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm not an author, but a little story came to mind while I rendered these.
____________________________________________________________________________________
There was no way to avoid this day. Per our laws, the rightful heir to the thrown would be chosen through a trial of physical and mental endurance. One-by-one, we would die until only one of us, the strongest, remained to claim the thrown. My three older sisters were vile, power-hungry creatures. For the good of the kingdom, I had to survive... but as I had predicted, my treacherous sisters took measures to undermine my chances.

All of us had endured the same physical torture and sexual shaming dictated by tradition. However, while we were being taken back to our cells for the night, two guards pulled me from the back of the line into another room. I saw my eldest sister, looking over her shoulder with a smile as the door closed... Then the guards treated me to a second helping of "tradition."

The next morning, no one seemed to care that I looked worse off than my sisters. Bribes of money and land probably. Everyone had already chosen a side....and it was not mine.

As the hammers nailed us to our crosses, a long wooden peg was discretely added to my sedile and inserted into my anus... Another gift from my sisters I presume. Finally, on top of the canyon walls, we wait.
______________________________________________________________________________________
10 - Canyon 01.jpg10 - Canyon 03.jpg10 - Canyon 05.jpg
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Of course, her cruel sisters were blinded by their thoughtless sadism. Without the pegs to support their body weight, the other girls sunk too low on their crosses and suffocated one by one, slowly over the next several days. Ironically, it was the lust and cruelty that was their undoing, and the youngest sister prevailed, as the only survivor.

I'm not an author, but a little story came to mind while I rendered these.
____________________________________________________________________________________
There was no way to avoid this day. Per our laws, the rightful heir to the thrown would be chosen through a trial of physical and mental endurance. One-by-one, we would die until only one of us, the strongest, remained to claim the thrown. My three older sisters were vile, power-hungry creatures. For the good of the kingdom, I had to survive... but as I had predicted, my treacherous sisters took measures to undermine my chances.

Back
Top Bottom