Electric City Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, may I know from which movie/clip/production your profile picture came from?

Thanks a bunch.
Google Army Interrogation or the likes. There is about a 5 minute clip floating around various sources from some European film. Kommando Elektrene
Or something ljke that. Pretty hot as 2 guys in fatigues are fondling her as she is tied up on that table. Then a womzn in fatigues shows up with the magneto, parts her labia and slides the wire in her slit. The rest, shall we say , is history. Not a lot of screaming, but her back arches as the pain shoots through her. Love the idea of one woman torturing another... I've downloaded the cljp but never been able to attach it.

I like the theme and the scenes with authentic torture very much. But, to be honest, your models ahould be more athletic and sportive.
Yours
Briccone

Actually, who wants to see a Barbi doll model being tortured ? I find real looking women much more interesting. I guess because I am a real woman, with a flawed body , but all the attributes are where they ought to be :tits:

Exactly. BTW, this is one of the main problems with 3D renders, the models often look too perfect. For this reason in my images I tend to use body morphs that come close to real body types.
Also, I find the girl portrayed in this sequence quite sexy.

Holy smokes! That amazing body of hers is definitely made to be tied and tormented in all her naked glory!
Tolle Videos...giebt es davon auch kurze Trailer mit Ton ?.......bevor man dafür Geld rüber schiebt würde ich schon mal sehen und höhren wie echt die Sache ist

Great videos ... are there also short trailers with sound? ....... before I hand money over I would like to see and hear how real the thing is

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom