Electro Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
Guys! Have you thought of - even tried - combining the genius of Roman Crucifixion with the sophisticated hi-tech of Electro-Torture?

I'm hanging on my Cross,
nailed wrists and ankles
cornu in my cunt.

But on my breasts
electric terminals
clipped to my nipples,
and the Spike of the cornu's
an Electric Probe!

Here's a tip for you boys “ stuff a wet Brillo pad up me, like a wire tampon, before you poke in the Probe:

That wire pad will spread the electric pain
through every nook and cranny of my cunt,
rousing my clitoris,
stimulating ovaries,
making the womb-muscles
seize and contract -
exquisite, burning agony
deep in my woman-works!

Gracias to the Sadisti Supremi of Latin America for that little refinement.

Earth-wires from each nail
will draw the current searing through
stretched arms and legs.

My sweat-soaked skin's
an excellent conductor,
copper strips down the stipes
complete the circuit.

Now all you have to do
is press the switch
(use the remote!)

See me jerk, leap, savagely twist,
shoulders and buttocks
springing off the Cross,

Hair wild,
head tosses side to side,
teeth snap,

While from my throat
comes the unearthly, high-pitched,
wailing shriek,
like no other Torture-cry.

My supple body's not my own,
it's your electric toy
that hurls at each touch of the switch,
like a trapped bird
frantic to fly.

Go on, give me shocks,
ten, twenty, thirty seconds each,
with brief gaps in between,
some more, some less,
some to my genitals,
some to my breasts,
sometimes to both...

Then pause to enjoy
the terror in my eyes,
my gasping incoherent pleas,
sobs of despair -
as I bow to the hideous power you wield
over my Cross-pinioned body.

Soon as you see me
relax a least bit,
heart-beat slows,
again you'll torture me!

Holding me taut with terror
while I fight
to endure the agony of Crucifixion,
limbs' ache, torn muscles, burning breath ...

Ah! Sadist boys,
surely Electro-Crux must be
the pinnacle of girl-pain!

So - any thoughts, suggestions? best of all, images, videos?

This pic comes to mind. I don't recall Mr. A quite getting round to what you pictured. The Sadisti Supremi of Latin America are of course well known and feared by anyone who has a healthy respect for their own safety. Gladly (Our X-eyed bear) has tangled with that evil bunch along with The Chilean Spine Manipulators and the unspeakable mass murdering Meerkats of S.A.
Your writing is of course up to it's usual high standard...brilliant!
Julie

Attachments

• Down 602.jpg
    Down 602.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 2,513
Eulalia said:
Guys! Have you thought of – even tried – combining the genius of Roman Crucifixion with the sophisticated hi-tech of Electro-Torture?

So – any thoughts, suggestions – best of all, images, videos?

found a story pic follows :-!

Attachments

• CRUX GALACTICA.pdf
    139.9 KB · Views: 1,516
admihoek said:
Eulalia said:
Guys! Have you thought of – even tried – combining the genius of Roman Crucifixion with the sophisticated hi-tech of Electro-Torture?
So – any thoughts, suggestions – best of all, images, videos?

found a story pic follows :-!

Lovely story, thanks Hansi. Dr Adolphus has intuited several details of my 'near future' Crux fantasy - use of pain-enhancing drugs, the Scourging Frame, and especially the equipment that monitors my medical condition and determines exactly when, where, how long and how much electric current should be delivered to my nerve-centres, so that I'm kept in a constant state of top-tuned tension.

I miss, though, the Parade of Death, carrying the Cross-Bar to the Place of Execution, even if the Scorpion-Scourge is replaced with the Electric Goad.
That was such an important part of the spectacle, I can't believe the Romans would have ditched it even after 2000 years!
In my fantasy I'm crucified with half-a-dozen of my friends in a big sports arena, with giant screens constantly showing close-up details of our agony - to the audience and to us victims!

And it raises my question, why not carry out the 'Electric Scourging' when the victim's hanging on the Cross?

Looking forward to the pic ;;)

i need some pics for that story so;)

Eulalia, is this what you had in mind, being crucified before a big screen?View attachment 5228
That's it! In the Roman Colosseum, the victims would have been a long, long way from most of the audience -​
but with modern technology, every detail of my agony - and of my friends - would be seen in close-up detail and on giant screen,​
and we'd have to watch ourselves and each other too, another dimension to our suffering!​

I have explained to my slave your article on Electro -Crux and she has insisted she wants to try it out. I will keep you posted on the results, i might even get her to tell you all what it is like in her own words
Like I said in our conversation, she's a brave girl!​

My knowledge of the wet brillo pad comes from (reliable) reports of methods used by Torturers in Chile and other Latin America states​
in the days of the military juntas​
(and apparently taught at the CIA's infamous School of the Americas).​
So it certainly has been tried, it was used regularly in female victims -​
who reported that they found it especially humiliating and distressing as well as intensely painful.​

We'll all share her thrill of terror and anticipation,​
and look forward to reading all about it!​

Just a word of warning: When using electro above the waist, always carefully consider the path of the electricity.(An accepted rule is not to use electro above the waist, for safety reasons)
You really don't want it to pass anywhere near the heart because it could cause the heart to stop!
There are (safe) nipple electrodes that are incorporating the two poles in ine clamp, this sending the current through the nipple and no where else (current must be turned off prior to placing/removing such electrodes, as for a short moment only one electrode may touch).

Obviously needles can be combined with electro, but the relatively small surface and resulting high current density have to be kept in mind! (Hi current density can cause burns)

And if you are curios about electro, do yourself a favour and buy a "real device" that is capable to tease and stimulate as well and not some cattle prod type stinger only.

Sounds good to me! YUM!

Yes it s a fine feeling, electricity enforces cramps and also ashyxia.
... only if you are using a cattle fence kind of device and apply it in the wrong place (above the waist).
Bipolar clips on the nipples and current applied in the crotch area will not cause any effect on breathing or crsmps.

Hot!
Looks like he was using a violet wand with metal probe... but it's hard to tell (anything else would have been unsafe)

Hot!
Looks like he was using a violet wand with metal probe... but it's hard to tell (anything else would have been unsafe)

yes it was a violet wand...but he did apply once very close to the heart. if you read the user comments below the video... one astute viewer pointed out that she started coughing/gasping as if a heart attack when he did that...I'm with you though. I have the eros tech box with some attachements and pads as well. I never go above the waist line just to be safe.

here's a link to the hottest crucifixion and electro video on the net that I've seen... but Eulia's description sounds even hotter for obvious reasons... but I have little doubt that this one is enjoyable as well :)

http://xhamster.com/movies/490974/cowgirl_039_s_cross.html

Yes, delicious slow, drawn-out agony as she dances on the Cross​
and only then the electro-torture!​
CF member MyMartinet (see above) did try the wet brillo pad in his slavegirl - at her request!​
Her account of the experience is on the thread:​
My Crux, By Mymartinets Slave

and his own posts about it on​
Secluded Wood Wanted, In Midlands

both on the CruxForums> Crucifixion forum.
I wrote a story- poem a while back about the experience of Electrical Torture -
not on a Cross but on the 'Grill' used by South American Torturers back in the military dictators' days -
I'll polish it up an post it soon on CF.
PS I've posted it now, on BDSM Forum
'In those parts where you will feel most pain'

Back
Top Bottom