Electro-torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
I love this scene JD, especially the different ways the girls react as they're fitted with the clips.
We had a link for it posted some time ago on this thread, but this is a better and more accessible 'clip'

Japanese Electro * This one has always been my favorite of JAV Electro girls, best body and reactions IMHO + awesome nips. I had the entire movie at one time and most I found lately were too fuzzy and distorted until I ran into this decent copy. Don't recall where I found it, I was in a hurry and did not bookmark it, possibly SpankBang, not sure. Never seen an uncensored version of this, it's an older video, I cut it to fit here. ;)

View attachment 836833
a pity that her pussy is pixled.

Thank you , Jeune Dresseuse , for this super realistic very dramatic e-torture scene - in the last years the Top artists in Computer generated Images show an enormous progress to create such outstanding work. One can clearly imagine that this beautiful victim was allready tortured and whipped left helpless in a filthy Prison cell .
Please , who has created these images , can you show probably more ?

Some oldies out of my archive c 1999

CHAIR31A.JPGCHAIR29A.JPGCHAIR24A.JPGCHAIR13A.JPGCHAIR12A.JPGCHAIR11A.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Picture no. 5, Maria Marx in Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS, is my favorite electro-torture in any mainstream film ever. Gorgeous victim, full frontal view, spreadeagle position, wires attached to the most sensitive parts of her beautiful body, and such a resilient mind to top it all off.

There is no point in undermining Thorne as Ilsa, but as far as I'm concerned, Marx stole the whole film. Such a pity that she never had an actual career in films, for whatever reason. She could have been, at the very least, a recognizable name in Eurosleaze films, if not on the level of Lina Romay or Laura Gemser, then at least on the level of Mariangela Giordano or Crista Free.
Spot on...best part of the movie when Thorne and her assistants have her strapped down with that bush spread open ant wires taped on each side of her sex and clamped to her nipples. I get wood just thinking about it.

Spot on...best part of the movie when Thorne and her assistants have her strapped down with that bush spread open ant wires taped on each side of her sex and clamped to her nipples. I get wood just thinking about it.

That makes the two of us, my fellow man of culture. :)

But, seriously, her kind of gutsy display on a mainstream debut (and sadly only) film is probably unrivaled. The closest I could think of is Mila Joya in Maleficarum. Even then, I have to keep in mind that Maria Marx showed everything she's got after giving birth to 3 children and was likely in her 40s, where people, especially women, are generally considered to be past their physical prime.

The more I think about it, the more Maria Marx appears to be the Amber of exploitation films.

That makes the two of us, my fellow man of culture. :)

But, seriously, her kind of gutsy display on a mainstream debut (and sadly only) film is probably unrivaled. The closest I could think of is Mila Joya in Maleficarum. Even then, I have to keep in mind that Maria Marx showed everything she's got after giving birth to 3 children and was likely in her 40s, where people, especially women, are generally considered to be past their physical prime.

The more I think about it, the more Maria Marx appears to be the Amber of exploitation films.
Well said sir!

Back
Top Bottom