Electro-torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
To be honest and maybe, I am too much of a heretic, but there are some things I do not like in the art of Quoom and in the movies of "Electric City Productions" and maybe, my point of view is also interesting for others here.

I know many stories from the "modern times dictatorships" in Southern America and also from the satellite states of the Soviet Union - even some later almost unbelievable stories from "the new Russia". Usually, when torture was NOT really happening right in a war zone, the "professional" military torturers or such persons from special units from the state police were "working" in an "undeclared dirty war", in which they were told and really ordered to leave no traces on the bodies of their victims, because they never could be really sure, if the political situation was changing because of international pressure and eventually, some of their prominent victims some time later really became the presidents of their states, for example Dilma Rousseff in Brazil, Michelle Bachelet in Chile.

The torturers in such states were parts of a state system inside another state system, sometimes even afraid of other special forces of the same state which were working against them. When they were killing their victims deliberately or by accident, they were always trying to leave no traces, too - and they were usually ordered to do so.

So, you probably can imagine, what I dislike in such pictures and movies, concerning "modern times" - although I certainly know that these should be examples of "fantasy"- , because I know stories which make them "too unrealistic" for me - as long as they are shown as follows:

1. Quoom and many others has / have much too much blood in its art - sometimes mutilated bodies, even in pictures of "modern electro torture".

2. The rooms are too dark. This sounds silly when you are remembering the dungeons of the Middle Ages, but in fact, some torture by state authorities took place in "white rooms" with lots of light which should intimidate their victims even further by showing them that their torturers had nothing any more to fear or to hide in this state and in this special time and they could do with and to their victims whatever they wanted to do.

So, I do not like many of the "best works" here in our forums, probably because I know too much about and how the reality really was. Sorry.
I think the reason this artwork is often considered among the best is because the idea of torturing a victim, usually in the context of interrogation or kidnap by some psychotic nutter, is because non consent is a big part of many men's fantasies. I might be wrong here but it seems the women who enjoy non consent, as the victim, in fact consent, because it's their fantasy. I can understand how uncomfortable you must feel, even though everyone concerned on this site is anxious to stress that non consent is a pure fantasy.

I'm sure many of the torturers in the political situations you describe weren't particularly interested in politics, but simply used the opportunity to inflict their depravity on easily available victims. How many men would actually be turned on by the reality of torture? I deliberately meant "men" because almost all the artwork we're concerned with depicts torturing women sexually. I'll also admit that the predatory sexual desire of men is an important element in my fantasies too, but I choose to make myself vulnerable to it.

We'd kick the hornet's nest from hell if we tried to discuss this subject on Facebook. On CF it's possible to in carefully considered contemplation. That's an interesting point too.

Why are you called FullVoltage? Do you find electrotorture a particular delight?

By the way, electrocute means to kill with electricity. I'm sure you'd like to keep your victims alive wouldn't you?
Oh, thanks for correcting me! Of course none of these helpless cuties are supposed to die - that would be such an easy way to escape their well deserved, unbearable suffering.. But they won't get away this easy as their mercyless torturers were well-trained especially on torturing beautiful women, using not just pain but also fear and humiliation to make a naked, chained sweetie endure the most traumatizing, humiliating and painful treatment of her whole life..

And yes, i especially enjoy electro torture.. I just love the way you can already make a hot girl scream and beg in panic with just a tiny bit of voltage attacking her Vagina or nipples.. Or both, if her punishment needs to be reeeeally cruel.. Poor, helpless sweethearts will have to endure military grade torture without any mercy <3

Not sure if already posted this one here... anyway, it would make no harm if I did...

Here Eulalia (my 3d version of her) is ruthlessly executed by a 380 Volt dildo deep into her sex... the other wire firmly conected to her left nipple...
The pain is inmense as she is being roasted and will not survive for long, but her killer is filming every detail in order to sell the film into the snuff movies market...

meganeulalia4b.jpg

lets jump-start this exciting thread with an electrifying image from mymartinet

View attachment 69727
Beautiful Natalie got abducted and tightly chained, all clothes except her underwear got removed and her sadistic abductor doesn't even try to hide his aroused staring at her beautiful body, giving the already helpless babe an even worse feeling.

He decides to still go a lot further, though: He just rips the bra off his half-conscious victim’s beautifully formed tits. He then gets 10 cables connected to the electric torture device, 8 with electrodes and 2 with clamps. He only connects the electrodes for now because he wants to increase her panic and also make her feel the pain of the clamps snapping at her sensitive nipples while fully conscious. He places 4 electrodes on her upper and 4 on her lower breasts while gently caressing them. Natalie quietly moans something like “Not there..” and moves slightly, trying to get him to stop touching her breasts but without any effect. Then he walks to his device, sets the voltage strength on 10%, and again electrocutes his helpless prisoner.

Poor Natalie’s helpless, now forcefully uncovered body again starts to twitch heavily, only the chains are holding her in place. 8 electrodes made for extremely strong electric shocks are tightly attached right on the abused beauty’s already hurting breasts, causing her unbearable agony that’s clearly audible in her pain-filled screams. No matter how hard she tries to hold it back, the twitching and screaming can’t be supressed - and the cruel sadist that’s torturing her seems to enjoy his prisoner’s suffering more and more.

When the current finally stops, the gorgeous, defenseless girl tries hard to catch her breath and lets out a defeated, helpless moaning in pain by accident. Her torturer starts to talk: “You’re so much fun to play with.. Your body is so hot, i could stare at it all day!” She feels so incredibly humiliated and defenseless, being in his hands without any escape options - but she doesn’t want to give him the pleasure of seeing her break. She spits out: “You piece of shit! Let me go!”, but her voice clearly expresses pure fear.

The cruel man doing this to her just smiles and picks up 2 cables with clamps while walking towards the chained female. He shows them to her and explains “Look at this, sweetie.. I can apply them right onto your beautiful, sensitive nipples.. I wonder how much these bad boys will hurt - let’s find out, shall we?”

Her eyes widen and she starts heavily struggling against her chains but can’t escape. He yet again starts very sexually touching her, this time having fun with her big and round breasts as she watches with pure panic in her face, knowing very well how bad she will suffer as soon as these evil things are stuck on her sensitive nipples. He again plays with helpless Natalie’s beautiful, chained and uncovered body a lot longer than he has to, knowing how powerless and humiliated it makes the poor hottie feel.

Then he lets the first clamp snap as hard as possible, making her whimper in pain. Then he attaches the second one and squeezes them shut again, making them bite even harder into her small, perky nipples, again forcing a soft moaning out of her. He says with a sadistic grin: “This will be so much fun!” Nati tries to hide her dread and spits out “Go to hell, you son of a bitch!”
He decides to make her suffer even worse as a punishment.

He then starts applying pressure to the voltage button very slowly to make his helpless victim even more uncomfortable. She watches with a fearful expression, knowing that she is totally helpless. Then the current violently strikes into her, causing way too much agony to his completely helpless prisoner. The poor sweetheart has no time to recover, he just does whatever he wants to her helpless body and she has no other option than to feel every second of it, her agony arouses him way too hard.

Her screams sound so desperate and agonized, this sweetie already has been pushed over her borders. After 20 seconds, the man turns something on his shock device and for a moment, his prisoner awaits relief - until her big, beautiful breasts get attacked by 3 times the previous voltage. The tied babe’s tits start to dance on their own now while she just keeps loudly crying out in agony. The voltage is way too strong, plus she doesn’t even get a second to recover. She manages to scream “Stop it!!” but her pleading just gets ignored. This psycho really enjoys torturing her… The treatment she will have to endure will be worse than her scariest nightmares could ever imagine - and nobody will save her.

He finally kills the current and his weak slut of a victim is already unconscious - she’ll be punished hard for this. He walks to the shockdevice and starts to build up just a little bit of current on Natalie’s upper left breast, just enough to make it twitch a little but not waking her up. He then makes her breasts dance some more, just enjoying this attractive female’s total helplessness. Suddenly, he puts all electrodes on the highest level for half a second, already waking Nati up and forcing a loud scream out of her. He smiles and says “Good morning, sunshine!”

He takes 1 more clamp and 2 electrodes and moves towards the chained female. Panic rushes through her as she realizes where these cruel tools will go. She yet again desperately struggles against the chains, but it’s hopeless. Nobody will save her, she has to endure everything he does to her. He says “This will be lovely to watch, sweetheart.. Sooner or later you’ll break. Trust me, i will make you cry and beg for mercy, no matter how hard you pretend to be strong. At the end you’re just a helpless, chained, weak slut.. And we have all the time in the world.”

Then he starts gently touching her inner thighs, and applies one electrode on each side, just below her vagina. Now her worst humiliation happens - he slowly lets his hand slide into her panties. Natalie weakly protests: “Don’t touch me, asshole..” But he just starts to gently touch her private area very sexually and replies: “Whatcha gon’ do against it? Sorry to tell you, babygirl, but it looks like i can do anything i want to you..” He caresses his helpless prisoner’s vagina until she is completely wet, her body reacting to the sexual abuse against her will and a single tear of humiliation rolls down her beautiful face. He decides to also verbally humiliate his already defeated victim while he keeps on touching her naked and tied body against her will: “So you want to tell me you don’t want this, sweetheart? ‘Cause your Body says the exact opposite.. I’ve rarely seen a pussy get this wet this fast, propably a virgin.. Am i right?”

She finally fails controlling herself and lets out an aroused moaning by accident. He just repeats: “Answer me. You a virgin?” But she just looks at him with pure hatred and humiliation written in her pretty face. He shrugs and says “Fine, have it your way. Watching you suffer always turns me on soooo bad..” And lets the clamp violently close into her now very aroused and therefore also much more pain sensitive private area, forcing a little scream out of her.

Now he decides to be even crueler to the poor girl - without even warning her, he sets the voltage strength on 40% (remember, 10% already hurt her bad) and for the first time lights her inner thighs and sensitive pussy up. The Voltage is stronger than ever before and also hits her totally unprepared, resulting in a loud scream in agony. Her whole body is twitching and helpless nati can only whimper and cry in unimaginable suffering, which manifests clearly in her facial expression. Her torturer still isn’t satisfied though, so he slowly turns the strength up even further.

Natalie manages to desperately scream “Please, stop!!” Which only motivates him to also electrocute her breasts at the same strength. After 20 seconds of flowing voltage she has to endure 55% inflicting unbearable pain to all of her private and most sensitive areas. After 50 seconds he even switches up to 70, despite poor Nati begging him under tears to end it. He even goes on to 75%, not even thinking about having mercy.. Only when he had the 75% he would stop, making his helpless victim moan in pain and fall back into her chains.

Her whole body is hurting like hell right now but she is still conscious.
He asks her “Not so cocky now, huh?” And gives her another 10% Shock to the breasts, making her whimper in defeat. What this psychopath did to her chained body was already way more than she could have ever imagined even in her worst nightmares - and he is just getting started, he has soo many brutal fantasies - and she will have to endure all of them in a very long, very cruel torture session..

Oh, thanks for correcting me! Of course none of these helpless cuties are supposed to die - that would be such an easy way to escape their well deserved, unbearable suffering.. But they won't get away this easy as their mercyless torturers were well-trained especially on torturing beautiful women, using not just pain but also fear and humiliation to make a naked, chained sweetie endure the most traumatizing, humiliating and painful treatment of her whole life..

And yes, i especially enjoy electro torture.. I just love the way you can already make a hot girl scream and beg in panic with just a tiny bit of voltage attacking her Vagina or nipples.. Or both, if her punishment needs to be reeeeally cruel.. Poor, helpless sweethearts will have to endure military grade torture without any mercy <3
If I went out on a date with you, would you drop the occasional, maybe cryptic hint into our conversation over dinner? Would I know that there was something unusual about your intensions for later? How about if I admitted I carried one of those electric shock dog training collars in my handbag? How would you feel if I told you the transmitter has a range of up to half a kilometre? The beauty of it is, the shock unit doesn't have to remain on the collar. I can put it anywhere. Is that something you might be interested in?

I think the reason this artwork is often considered among the best is because the idea of torturing a victim, usually in the context of interrogation or kidnap by some psychotic nutter, is because non consent is a big part of many men's fantasies. I might be wrong here but it seems the women who enjoy non consent, as the victim, in fact consent, because it's their fantasy. I can understand how uncomfortable you must feel, even though everyone concerned on this site is anxious to stress that non consent is a pure fantasy.

I'm sure many of the torturers in the political situations you describe weren't particularly interested in politics, but simply used the opportunity to inflict their depravity on easily available victims. How many men would actually be turned on by the reality of torture? I deliberately meant "men" because almost all the artwork we're concerned with depicts torturing women sexually. I'll also admit that the predatory sexual desire of men is an important element in my fantasies too, but I choose to make myself vulnerable to it.

We'd kick the hornet's nest from hell if we tried to discuss this subject on Facebook. On CF it's possible to in carefully considered contemplation. That's an interesting point too.

There is a theater play and a movie of the same title, which probably explains more about your questions than I ever could. Both, the movie and the play are regarded as masterpieces about the dark side of all human beings. It is about "human" sexual desire, violence, torture and revenge.

In the movie, Ben Kingsley plays the doctor "Miranda" who was working for the un-named dictatorship which was responsible for the imprisonment and torture of "Paulina", played by Sigourney Weaver.
"Paulina" recognizes "Dr. Miranda" only by his voice after a coincidental meeting-again as one of her torturers. She was blindfold all the time when he tortured and raped her and she is espcially angry at him because she knows that he was the most intelligent of her tormentors whereas the others were only silly simple soldiers. She is becoming out of her mind and she shocks even her husband by her anger because now, she is able to do the same to Dr. Miranda what he did to her, but he is always denying his identity up to the near-end of the movie, when he is completely overpowered and finally almost happy to explain what he did.

He says almost at the end of the movie, that he really tried in the beginning to help the victims to survive the torture but towards the women, his normal sexual curiosity turned into a kind of evil happiness about being able to experiment with their bodies and how they would react to the electric shocks: "Does a vagina dry when shocked by electricity?" How fantastic it was for him to be able to do all this without any fear of being tracked by police or justice because he was a member of the military junta, feeling free to have the absolute power over all other human beings, especially women and all their lives because of him being the most respectable person in this prison. Finally he says: "For me, it is a pity that it is all over. It is really a pity!"

For us Germans, it probably was like listening to "Dr. Mengele" from the Auschwitz concentration camp in which he made his inhuman experiments with prisoners.
It is terrible but in some way, Ben Kingsley played this role in such a convincing way that you really believed this antagonism in his personality.
In the very end of this movie which was made when the amnesty laws for the real torturers of these dictatorships were still in effect, they all meet again in a theater.
"Paulina" and her husband are at the same concert where the film began with "Dr. Miranda" also present, looking down from the theater's balcony with his wife and sons. Paulina and Miranda cast uncomfortable glances at each other, and look away with stoned faces. Miranda glances down at the couple again as the camera shows Paulina's husband glancing up towards the balcony at the now off-screen Miranda.

One of the best movies about the "inhumanity of humans" I have ever seen and at the same time, a movie you do not really like to see twice because you feel that many, many human beings are like that - and even you yourself could at least be as angry as Paulina was and torture your tormentor in revenge.

There is a theater play and a movie of the same title, which probably explains more about your questions than I ever could. Both, the movie and the play are regarded as masterpieces about the dark side of all human beings. It is about "human" sexual desire, violence, torture and revenge.

In the movie, Ben Kingsley plays the doctor "Miranda" who was working for the un-named dictatorship which was responsible for the imprisonment and torture of "Paulina", played by Sigourney Weaver.
"Paulina" recognizes "Dr. Miranda" only by his voice after a coincidental meeting-again as one of her torturers. She was blindfold all the time when he tortured and raped her and she is espcially angry at him because she knows that he was the most intelligent of her tormentors whereas the others were only silly simple soldiers. She is becoming out of her mind and she shocks even her husband by her anger because now, she is able to do the same to Dr. Miranda what he did to her, but he is always denying his identity up to the near-end of the movie, when he is completely overpowered and finally almost happy to explain what he did.

He says almost at the end of the movie, that he really tried in the beginning to help the victims to survive the torture but towards the women, his normal sexual curiosity turned into a kind of evil happiness about being able to experiment with their bodies and how they would react to the electric shocks: "Does a vagina dry when shocked by electricity?" How fantastic it was for him to be able to do all this without any fear of being tracked by police or justice because he was a member of the military junta, feeling free to have the absolute power over all other human beings, especially women and all their lives because of him being the most respectable person in this prison. Finally he says: "For me, it is a pity that it is all over. It is really a pity!"

For us Germans, it probably was like listening to "Dr. Mengele" from the Auschwitz concentration camp in which he made his inhuman experiments with prisoners.
It is terrible but in some way, Ben Kingsley played this role in such a convincing way that you really believed this antagonism in his personality.
In the very end of this movie which was made when the amnesty laws for the real torturers of these dictatorships were still in effect, they all meet again in a theater.
"Paulina" and her husband are at the same concert where the film began with "Dr. Miranda" also present, looking down from the theater's balcony with his wife and sons. Paulina and Miranda cast uncomfortable glances at each other, and look away with stoned faces. Miranda glances down at the couple again as the camera shows Paulina's husband glancing up towards the balcony at the now off-screen Miranda.

One of the best movies about the "inhumanity of humans" I have ever seen and at the same time, a movie you do not really like to see twice because you feel that many, many human beings are like that - and even you yourself could at least be as angry as Paulina was and torture your tormentor in revenge.
I see this film was directed by Roman Polanski. That's an insight into the true meaning of the film! It's interesting that a film like this can be made and upheld as an artistic masterpiece. Of course the theme is dark and terrifying, but does the erotic undercurrent make the darkness more sinister still? I mean after your review, would each of us want to watch it for darkness of our own?

Here's a thing,

For all you fantasists who love the idea of wiring your sex slave/victim's pink bits to the national grid, the application of pain electrically is a far more delicate science. Although the 6volts mentioned in the story below might seem tame or insignificant compared to the horror writer's madness, I can assure you that applied with precision, it's a perfect and wickedly painful punishment.

Dipswitch

Along time ago, when we were in our early twenties perhaps, I remember finding what looked like the guts of some battery powered kid’s toy on Alison’s dressing table, in her bedroom.

I asked her what it was and she told me her nephew had broken it and left it there hoping she might be able to fix it. Apparently it was completely knackered and she picked it up to throw it in the bin in the corner of her room with a flourish. I felt she intended to demonstrate how worthless it was, but I sensed her willingness to hide it quickly demonstrated the opposite. Alison fix things? Her nephew would only have been disappointed.

I remember the incident because she seemed slightly confused by something like embarrassment for a while, as if she’d been caught out and forced to lie. Had she stolen it? At the time, even though I suspected she had, I let it go. Why she would do that remained a mystery.

After the incident with the junk shop dog shock collar I wondered if Alison’s nephew’s wrecked toy, being electrical too and in her bedroom, might be an insight into the depth of her depravity. Just for the sport in it I brought the subject up one day. “C’mon, we’re both adults. I know you!” I said, meaning I wanted to know if she really had lied. I knew she’d been kinky all her life and further revelations would hardly be a surprise. “OK.” she said, smiling.

She couldn’t remember whether she’d invented a method of punishing herself first or if the game she’d made up to lose on purpose came first. You should know, at the time I first discovered her nephew’s toy, we all thought she was normal, especially her parents and of course, her boyfriend.

Her story began with the hardware and the challenge of licking batteries all idiots play with at some point. I’m sure not many think of transposing the sensations further south but Alison did. Those little square PP3 things were a bastard. “Weren’t you worried it would hurt?” I asked but I think she hoped it would.

At first she tried to tickle herself with some wires she found in her father’s shed by holding the bare ends against her and the other ends on an AA battery, found in one of the kitchen drawers. It worked on her tongue but trying to hold wires in the right place between her legs with one hand, while holding loose wires on her battery with the other one was such a fiddle the experiment ended in frustration.

This is when her nephew lost his space ranger vehicle, or whatever it was. Alison fancied the plastic, clip in battery pack with proper contacts and four AA batteries. She trashed his pride and joy to extricate it. 6volts? Oooooh nasty!

By then she’d passed her driving test and her parents bought her a car, which she drove with due consideration for other road users. The necessity for this and been hammered into her fluffy little brain by her driving instructor. She said that when driving at night she always tried to dip her head lights as quickly as possible so as not to dazzle oncoming traffic. You’d think that was a very straight thing to do but the guilt Alison felt when she occasionally forgot to do this made her feel that perhaps she ought to be punished for it. Would 6volts be enough?

On her way home from work in winter, in the dark, Alison played her headlight dipping game. If for some reason she was a little slow with her dipswitch, and she saw the actual headlights of an oncoming car rather than just the beam from them before she’d dipped her own, it would count as a one second burst of 6volts.

So if for example she’d dazzled three motorists on her way home, she’d be obliged to switch her nephew’s battery pack on for three seconds, as punishment.

If you knew Alison you’d know that by the time she arrived home she’d be wildly excited by the thrill of punishment and the first thing she would have to do would be to rush upstairs to her room. Then she’d sit at her dressing table, disturb the necessary clothing to facilitate inserting the ends of her wires and press the button to make herself pay for her failure to dip her car’s headlights fast enough.

Now it gets really nuts. Punishment the first time hurt so much that Alison genuinely tried to avoid dazzling other motorists but sometimes of course, even though her mind was concentrated, it happened by mistake. Then she’d arrive home knowing exactly how much her punishment would cost her and the thrill of being so badly treated by the game pushed not just the power pack button but most of Alison’s kinky ones as well.

I asked her if she’d ever clocked up more punishment than she thought she could stand. “Yeah, sometimes.” she said, which begs the question did she take it? “Always.” she answered. You have to be true to the game or it’s no game at all.

Yes folks, she’s the bloody dipswitch!

Last edited:
I see this film was directed by Roman Polanski. That's an insight into the true meaning of the film! It's interesting that a film like this can be made and upheld as an artistic masterpiece. Of course the theme is dark and terrifying, but does the erotic undercurrent make the darkness more sinister still? I mean after your review, would each of us want to watch it for darkness of our own?

Not each of us would want to watch this movie but I really think all grown-up human beings should see this movie because a human being will probably only be able to be really "human" if it can control himself or herself by knowing the darkest corners of his mind ... and again: by controlling them.

I do not know why I just remember them but such animals show somehow the difference between human beings and their possible compassion which is sometimes completely missing in other beings on this planet: Did you ever see "Orcas" or the so-called killer-whales playing with their "food"? Their intelligence but also their intelligent "cruelty" is terrifying! It is worse than a cat playing with a mouse, because Orcas obviously are having fun with some species before regarding them as their meal. I once saw two Orcas really playing "ping-pong" with a little seal. They shot the seal back and forth several times with their giant fins like it was a ball. These Orcas are possibly similar intelligent as we are but they do not seem to have the slightest feeling for the suffering of other animals. I heard about a case in which scientists in a helicopter watched 3 male Orcas meeting like talking to each other like young hooligans: "Hey ya! Would you like to have fun with one of these silly sharks meeting over there and finishing them?" - "Yeah! Why not?"
And they suddenly attacked a bigger shark about 500 meters from them, two Orcas brought him into a position in which the 3rd Orca could tear out exactly and only the liver of the shark by his giant teeth. All three ate from the shark's liver, watched him die with some interest and swam seperately again after their "gourmand's meal" away like nothing happened.

Compared to this, we human beings should be aware of our possibilities and we should have compassion because of our higher intelligence and I would again like to quote one of the greatest French philosophers and mathematician of all times: Blaise Pascal (1623-1662) - and this is why we all should once watch this movie

“If man exalts himself, I humble him.
If man humbles himself, I exalt him.
And I go on contradicting him
Until he understands
That he is a monster that passes all understanding.”

“For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either. The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret. He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.”

“If they [Plato and Aristotle] wrote about politics it was as if to lay down rules for a madhouse.
And if they pretended to treat it as something really important it was because they knew that the madmen they were talking to believed themselves to be kings and emperors. They humored these beliefs in order to calm down their madness with as little harm as possible.”

“No religion except ours has taught that man is born in sin; none of the philosophical sects has admitted it; none therefore has spoken the truth.”

“God probably instituted prayer to communicate to creatures the dignity of causality.”

“Words differently arranged have different meanings, and meanings differently arranged have different effects.”

“Kind words do not cost much. They never blister the tongue or lips. They make other people good-natured. They also produce their own image on men's souls, and a beautiful image it is.”

“Just as I do not know where I came from, so I do not know where I am going. All I know is that when I leave this world I shall fall forever into oblivion, or into the hands of an angry God, without knowing which of the two will be my lot for eternity. Such is my state of mind, full of weakness and uncertainty. The only conclusion I can draw from all this is that I must pass my days without a thought of trying to find out what is going to happen to me.”

“Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions.”

Last edited:
Not each of us would want to watch this movie but I really think all grown-up human beings should see this movie because a human being will probably only be able to be really "human" if it can control himself or herself by knowing the darkest corners of his mind ... and again: by controlling them.

I do not know why I just remember them but such animals show somehow the difference between human beings and their possible compassion which is sometimes completely missing in other beings on this planet: Did you ever see "Orcas" or the so-called killer-whales playing with their "food"? Their intelligence but also their intelligent "cruelty" is terrifying! It is worse than a cat playing with a mouse, because Orcas obviously are having fun with some species before regarding them as their meal. I once saw two Orcas really playing "ping-pong" with a little seal. They shot the seal back and forth several times with their giant fins like it was a ball. These Orcas are possibly similar intelligent as we are but they do not seem to have the slightest feeling for the suffering of other animals. I heard about a case in which scientists in a helicopter watched 3 male Orcas meeting like talking to each other like young hooligans: "Hey ya! Would you like to have fun with one of these silly sharks meeting over there and finishing them?" - "Yeah! Why not?"
And they suddenly attacked a bigger shark about 500 meters from them, two Orcas brought him into a position in which the 3rd Orca could tear out exactly and only the liver of the shark by his giant teeth. All three ate from the shark's liver, watched him die with some interest and swam seperately again after their "gourmand's meal" away like nothing happened.

Compared to this, we human beings should be aware of our possibilities and we should have compassion because of our higher intelligence and I would again like to quote one of the greatest French philosophers and mathematician of all times: Blaise Pascal (1623-1662) - and this is why we all should once watch this movie

“If man exalts himself, I humble him.
If man humbles himself, I exalt him.
And I go on contradicting him
Until he understands
That he is a monster that passes all understanding.”

“For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either. The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret. He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.”

“If they [Plato and Aristotle] wrote about politics it was as if to lay down rules for a madhouse.
And if they pretended to treat it as something really important it was because they knew that the madmen they were talking to believed themselves to be kings and emperors. They humored these beliefs in order to calm down their madness with as little harm as possible.”

“No religion except ours has taught that man is born in sin; none of the philosophical sects has admitted it; none therefore has spoken the truth.”

“God probably instituted prayer to communicate to creatures the dignity of causality.”

“Words differently arranged have different meanings, and meanings differently arranged have different effects.”

“Kind words do not cost much. They never blister the tongue or lips. They make other people good-natured. They also produce their own image on men's souls, and a beautiful image it is.”

“Just as I do not know where I came from, so I do not know where I am going. All I know is that when I leave this world I shall fall forever into oblivion, or into the hands of an angry God, without knowing which of the two will be my lot for eternity. Such is my state of mind, full of weakness and uncertainty. The only conclusion I can draw from all this is that I must pass my days without a thought of trying to find out what is going to happen to me.”

“Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions.”
You posted this twice, would you like delete one? There's a lot to think about here. Yes I have seen the Orcas playing with food, or perhaps it was playing with death?

The subject of the influence and function of religion in society is huge. I wish I had time to engage it this morning. I'd like to come back to this.

You posted this twice, would you like delete one? There's a lot to think about here. Yes I have seen the Orcas playing with food, or perhaps it was playing with death?

The subject of the influence and function of religion in society is huge. I wish I had time to engage it this morning. I'd like to come back to this.

Sorry for the double text but my internet is a bit strange this morning,

And the original play was not by Polanski but from a Chilean writer:

Last edited:

The film was based on a play (itself very powerful when performed well on stage) by the Chilean playwright Ariel Dorfman. There's no doubt which country he was thinking of!

Electro torture session.

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 846
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 643
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 605
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 605
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 586
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 566
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 565
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 573
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 592
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 598
Electro torture session.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 568
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 582
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 566
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 561
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 563
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 561
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 538
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 500
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 527
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 748
Electro torture session.
Pdetlic,
Thanks a lot for those wonderful pictures from Quoom, ”Santiago”. Do you possibly have the rest of the pics as well? I’m especially interested in the next scene after the one you posted now, the one with the girl secured standing against the wall. That would be great to get to see again! Thanks a lot once more!!

Back
Top Bottom