Electro-torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Still refusing to obey....

bdsmlr-269822-wfLui0BzRy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to see the Electro Shock scene in this video, I've been waiting for the next Emilia Vega movie for 2 months and now is finally out. Can anyone tell me how to pay with bitcoins this video on kinky?
Hello, this is the Part 3 of Emilia Vega, just released. Thanks for the comment. Write us in pm cause this is not the topic for those kind of info and we don't want to be banned.

Agree that "electro torture of Sophie Rogers" is excellent, however, for the price, running time should be longer. Cruel World / 911 Entertainment productions (over in Russia) deliver solid electro action and better run-times for their price range.

Skimmed thru this thread and didn't see any source references ... here are a few in case you were wondering where they came from (info in the save filenames)

Attachments

• Annette-ElitePain-SaveYourSeat.gif
    Annette-ElitePain-SaveYourSeat.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,031
  • CinemagicCMN-092.gif
    CinemagicCMN-092.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 983
  • Insex-The Prostitute.gif
    Insex-The Prostitute.gif
    940.8 KB · Views: 994
Last edited:
Agree that "electro torture of Sophie Rogers" is excellent, however, for the price, running time should be longer. Cruel World / 911 Entertainment productions (over in Russia) deliver solid electro action and better run-times for their price range.

Skimmed thru this thread and didn't see any source references ... here are a few in case you were wondering where they came from (info in the save filenames)
I completely disagree with you. The Cinematic quality that Electric City Productions delivers is stunning and the involvement of who's watching is another story, I've been watching some of Cruel World stuff but its boring and too amateur. The length is longer cause the scenes are slow. I personally prefer to spend 5 dollars more for a better quality cinematic effect. Btw, the movie was Emilia Vega part 1 2 and 3 and it's absolutely a masterpiece.

I completely disagree with you. The Cinematic quality that Electric City Productions delivers is stunning and the involvement of who's watching is another story, I've been watching some of Cruel World stuff but its boring and too amateur. The length is longer cause the scenes are slow. I personally prefer to spend 5 dollars more for a better quality cinematic effect. Btw, the movie was Emilia Vega part 1 2 and 3 and it's absolutely a masterpiece.
I'll have to check out Emilia as well (thanks for the tip ... its on my list). I was just commenting that some of their running times were on the short side. I do like their camerawork, sound, and creative action. The found footage with video playback imperfections really add to the realism.

Cruel World does waste some time setting up that could easily be edited out. Military Counter Intelligence, The Thief Of The Secrets, and Torture By Electricity 1 are worth checking out.

From my experience, I can tell you, dont get carried away with electricity (could happen) I have a shocker that uses one AA battery. Used on a wet vagina , it does give a nice tingle . Used with a wet , inserted metal egg it is plenty intense . The battery doesnt last long, but I use the rechargeable ones in all my toys. Have fun, but be safe

Back
Top Bottom