Electro-torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
The current's tiny, it's the potential which does the damage. Anyway, what else would you do with the money, waste it on food?

Having been thru electro therapy the current can get quite intense (of course you are supposed to TELL THEM when it starts to hurt, silly me).

And it depends on where it is applied. On my leg it just made me kick out at the therapist, now if it had been across my nipples my heart might have had a different reaction.

kisses

willowfall

Taken away for interrogation or actually interrogated? Which is the fun part, the brutal, unreasonable questioning to which there are no real correct answers, just excuses to inflict the inevitable punishment, or the punishment itself?

Here's thought, if you found someone willing to gamble that if you brought your fantasy as close to real life as possible, that is she allowed you set up your instruments of torture, connected to, or in, her restrained and defenceless body, you wouldn't actually switch it on?

Say for example you talked to her beforehand and she expressed her thrill in terms of threat and dread, telling you that the erotic terror she imagined intoxicated her so badly that, once subspaced, she would actually agree to offer herself to it. Imagine your thrill too Sir and how the threat would need to be real for the power in your fantasies to be realised too.

Imagine that you have her. You have her trapped, exposed, vulnerable, available and wired up. She's so scared she can hardly breathe, her breasts ride her ribs as she's panting terror, gasping sex because she knows she trusted you driven by her own lust, abandoning her common sense. How much you hurt her is now only a matter of faith.

You're only playing but, how real you want the game to be? That would be the sweet spot wouldn't? That's the moment I imagine.
I prefer scenes with no obvious brutality, so I could say: "I know you've already told us a lot, but we need to be sure it's true and that you're not hiding anything. It's very common to find out the truth only after many hours of questioning. That's why this interrogation has to take so long. Believe me I like girls and women very much and I am not indifferent to your pain. As I look closely at the abdomens of the females being interrogated, I can see the contractions of the vaginal and uterine muscles caused by the electrical impulses and I have a feeling that I know how it must hurt. I know that after a long interrogation and so many forced contractions the muscles in the birth canal are still sore for a long time. Yes, I am sensitive to all of this, but my job is to find out the truth. That's why I'm going to insert an intrauterine electrode now. The insertion itself is not very painful except when the electrode passes through the cervix. I'll try to do it as gently as possible."

Last edited:
I'm glad that I stumbled upon this topic!... Electro torture, as a soulless interrogation technique, is something that I love to fantasize about and imagine happening to me numerous times... Imagining how it would feel... I was even looking around for someone to role-play this with me IRL, but there aren't many people into this, and at one time it was about to happen, I chickened out at the very last moment... But the fantasy is still there :)

I'm glad that I stumbled upon this topic!... Electro torture, as a soulless interrogation technique, is something that I love to fantasize about and imagine happening to me numerous times... Imagining how it would feel... I was even looking around for someone to role-play this with me IRL, but there aren't many people into this, and at one time it was about to happen, I chickened out at the very last moment... But the fantasy is still there :)
I own one of those electric shock dog training collars. I've worn it in public. I own a TENS machine too, I've put the electrode pads in my knickers and gone for a ride on the bus with the control box in my coat pocket. I poked a hole in the lining so I could run the wires inside my coat, down the top of my skirt and into my underwear. It was a role play challenge I had to do. I was given times to begin each 15 minute session, the first of which was while I was waiting at the bus stop, in the queue. Then I had to shock myself harder and harder until I maxed it, then I could get off the bus.

Once it was running I was OK, it was just a case of enduring the pain. I just kept quiet and put up with it. The worst part was trying not to jump a mile, in public, when the first shock of a session hit me.

Shock unit.png
Locked chastity shock.png
This is a dog training collar shock unit built into a chastity belt. Presumably this can be locked on and the poor victim sent out to suffer the ordeal of having an electric current passed through her genitals by remote control. Oh holy fuck, I'd beg to suffer this!

Last edited:
Hi,
Leeds UK 60 married here. I have sex fantasies about women I know being taken away for electric interrogation. Would love private chat with a likewise minded guy.
You mean you want to swap notes with someone about how you would torture her? But if it's important that you know her, the other guy won't. I can imagine what must be going through your head at the dinner table, having invited your friend and his wife over for a meal!

I (M/41) love (safe) electric play and have a lot of experience both giving and receiving it as a Dom & switch in d/s partnerships. I love interrogation role play with my partners where the goal is to push a sub to breaking - to maximum helplessness and vulnerability. My favorite form is to restrain a sub (spread eagle) and connect her pussy, breasts, and clit up to electrodes… and using a weak current incrementally push her limits until she can’t take any more. So hot. So erotic. So helpless. The tears, the absolute helplessness… and the need for deep care and attention / affection when it is all over. And yes, I’ve had it done to me too - I’ve been left screaming and shaking as current bolts through my testicles and up my spine over and over. It is incredibly painful but so liberating to be entirely at someone’s mercy and in their care.

It’s actually quite safe as long as you follow a few important safety rules and start at low currents and work up. A part of the insidiousness of electric torture is that done right it leaves no marks and no damage. A whipping or flogging bdsm session creates far more damage than a painful electric torture session.

I am in Southern California and am always open to new partners, so drop me a line if you’re curious to experience this in a safe way by someone who knows what he is doing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom