Electro-torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
I like to chat with others who have similar sex fantasies
Yes I do too. I like to chat about my fantasies in public. I'd like to post how I fantasise about being tortured and interrogated with electric shocks so that everyone can read my depraved thoughts. I've already admitted that I've shocked myself, role played being tortured for real when I've offered my shock toys to someone else to torment me with and how the thrill is so erotically powerful it's forced me to orgasm.

However, on this site, I think most people would engage more with the pure fantasy aspect of how brutal electrotorture can be without the impediment of needing to keep it safe, sane and consensual. Scattered around here somewhere are quite a few of my fantasy torture sessions, found any of those?

I have to confess I love to imagine myself subjected to the horrors of other people's fantasies and it's both fascinating and arousing to find out what's in the heads of people who I could "meet". By that I mean swap messages with, just for awhile, as if those messages were speculation on what would happen if I fell into their hands for real. Sometimes, I might want to!

I'm not allowed to role play now. I'm stripped psychologically naked in an on line relationship where any arousal I experience has to be reported. I have no privacy. Swapping private messages is fine, but him to whom I've sacrificed myself to might want to see them. They might as well be available to everyone, because I'm a slut and I'd love it.

I think swapping stories and desires in public, on here like this, is loads of fun. Everyone can join in then and we'll have a dirty, electro pervert's party.

REBEL STUDENT INTERROGATED

She's still a student, captured by the military junta and tortured hard.
Her beautiful face crying and screaming while she's been electrocuted and whipped hard. Poor girl...

Attachments

• rebel.jpg
    rebel.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 801
  • Torture00017.jpg
    Torture00017.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 672
  • Torture00018.jpg
    Torture00018.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 673
  • Torture00019.jpg
    Torture00019.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 696
  • Torture00021.jpg
    Torture00021.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 705
  • Torture00022.jpg
    Torture00022.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 718
  • Torture00023.jpg
    Torture00023.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 961
Poor Cry in Cruel World's Destroyed Innocence. Current into the lower electrodes forces her to arch her body and contact the upper wires. Even using a whip handle to press the nether ones home adds to the dance. Video available from pe1746@yahoo.com
The realisation is slowly dawning on Barb that referring to "The Dear Leader" as a fat, disgusting pervert, may have been a tad rash!

Electric prod in her pussy, wire crossing her breasts, Arina is cruelly shocked, and even whipped while the current is flowing in the long final chapter of Destroyed Innocence II after being burned and whipped. I'm sure we all feel sorry for her.

Attachments

• E in pussy.jpg
    E in pussy.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 1,308
  • vlcsnap-2022-07-26-08h49m40s700.png
    vlcsnap-2022-07-26-08h49m40s700.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,164
  • E de1.jpg
    E de1.jpg
    309.2 KB · Views: 1,137
  • E de6.jpg
    E de6.jpg