End Of Day.

Go to CruxDreams.com
End - Princess' Peril 2.jpg' Peril 2.jpg

Wow! Has she ever gotten herself into a lot of trouble there ... :confused:

Something missing ? End - Slave Daughter copy 2.jpg No respect for mine . End - Slave Daughter.jpg It has a signature . End - Slave Daughter.jpg Clearly ! End - Slave Daughter - Copy (3).jpg Other signatures in the resource haven't been removed ... Guess their all up for grabs soon . Why should I let it go ? I say what is true and if not acceptable so be it !

Last edited:
Maybe you now understand or maybe not ... it matters to me ! Just as it does to others whom had expressed the same . So soon ... by you or me . I control this if it's the last thing I can .

Last edited:
Maybe you now understand or maybe not ... it matters to me ! Just as it does to others whom had expressed the same . So soon ... by you or me . I control this if it's the last thing I can .
If you let us know who the offending party is and what exactly they did, rather than being cryptic, we could perhaps do something about this. As it is, my understanding is that someone cropped your original image and removed your sig. Understandably upsetting. Did the person then try to pass off your work as their own?

If you let us know who the offending party is and what exactly they did, rather than being cryptic, we could perhaps do something about this. As it is, my understanding is that someone cropped your original image and removed your sig. Understandably upsetting. Did the person then try to pass off your work as their o

Just to be clear this is Madiosi's , and very good at that ... I cropped it to make a point no disrespect intended . He does very fine work .

Back
Top Bottom