End Of Day.

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is an excellent manip. Your choice of models is splendid, from the girl who is already hanged and then the one kneeling, her back bleeding from punishment she has already received. We don't know who the soldiers are, or where they are from, but we don't really need to. Their purpose is unimportant except insofar as it affects the girls. The girl in front begs for her life from the soldier in front. I speculated on how that would go, a man of action faced with such a beautiful young girl, clearly presenting herself submissively. It was then I noticed the third girl, standing forlorn with her head down. These soldiers mean business and perhaps there is no hope for the girls after all. You capture the conflicting emotion and the inherent erotic interest of the situation.:very_hot:

On the technical side, the figures are well blended and even the textures of the figures work together to give the impresion of a coherent whole. Very well done.
:beer::clapping:

Ok, here is my take on it:

11A5F0BC-AE27-4144-8BA0-7592B2342DFC.jpeg

The scene takes place late in the evening in a part of the city known for betting and blood sports.

The event that night is one in which slaves are paired male and female, stripped naked, armed and forced to fight one another.

At this moment the fourth of these blood matches is under way. The young woman armed with a spear is making a good account of herself in combat with a man armed with a multi-thonged whip, with which he has already drawn blood twice.

To the right, the previous match has ended with the female slave collapsed in bloody defeat on the ground, while the male victor struggles to regain his feet.

To the left, the female slave lies similarly beaten to the ground, but the male victor is being strung up for winning because, as it happened, the bets were on the female.

Meanwhile behind the betting onlookers, the two combatants who were to face one another in the first fight have been crucified against the side of a building for having refused to fight.

And so goes a typical night in the seedier quarters of the great Roman metropolis, where gaming of the most sordid kind is rampant and where human lives are cheap.

Last edited:
Ok, here is my take on it:

View attachment 779101

The scene takes place late in the evening in a part of the city known for betting and blood sports.

The event that night is one in which slaves are paired male and female, stripped naked, armed and forced to fight one another.

At this moment the fourth of these blood matches is under way. The young woman armed with a spear is making a good account of herself in combat with a man armed with a multi-thronged whip, with which he has already drawn blood twice.

To the right, the previous match has ended with the female slave collapsed in bloody defeat on the ground, while the male victor struggles to regain his feet.

To the left, the female slave lies similarly beaten to the ground, but the male victor is being strung up for winning because, as it happened, the bets were on the female.

Meanwhile behind the betting onlookers, the two combatants who were to face one another in the first fight have been crucified against the side of a building for having refused to fight.

And so goes a typical night in the seedier quarters of the great Roman metropolis, where gaming of the most sordid kind is rampant and where human lives are cheap.
I tried to get back to you , internet problems .Pretty good story line I wouldn't have thought of it myself . I have to mention , the center warrior , left hand has a weapon not a whip but a whip would work better . The warrior to far right is not male . Hard to tell though but I like the idea better than what I had imagined . Good job , thanks for the input.

I tried to get back to you , internet problems .Pretty good story line I wouldn't have thought of it myself . I have to mention , the center warrior , left hand has a weapon not a whip but a whip would work better . The warrior to far right is not male . Hard to tell though but I like the idea better than what I had imagined . Good job , thanks for the input.

Make a few small changes then and you’ve got it ;)

Here are three versions , same theme ... slight differences . I should probably have posted them is Slavery . !st I didn't think the character fit so well ... Slavery - Suffering in the Sun.jpg ... 2ndI liked this model , I thought a better fit ... Slavery - Left Behind.jpg ... as I was deciding which version to post , I spot this subject and the gears started turning ... # 3 Slavery - Tortured  Tourist.jpg . All three I believe have their points of interest .

Last edited:
This is an excellent manip. Your choice of models is splendid, from the girl who is already hanged and then the one kneeling, her back bleeding from punishment she has already received. We don't know who the soldiers are, or where they are from, but we don't really need to. Their purpose is unimportant except insofar as it affects the girls. The girl in front begs for her life from the soldier in front. I speculated on how that would go, a man of action faced with such a beautiful young girl, clearly presenting herself submissively. It was then I noticed the third girl, standing forlorn with her head down. These soldiers mean business and perhaps there is no hope for the girls after all. You capture the conflicting emotion and the inherent erotic interest of the situation.:very_hot:

On the technical side, the figures are well blended and even the textures of the figures work together to give the impression of a coherent whole. Very well done.
:beer::clapping:
Thanks for the compliment and glad you enjoyed it . One thing we all have to remember is we are adding elements to someone else's masterpiece . The original artist set most of the mood . I added erotic elements which in a way changes the feeling of the scene . Sometimes things just fit into place with a little help of course .

[IMG alt="theseus"]http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/data/avatars/m/5/5831.jpg?1326178561[/IMG]
theseus
Governor

Yesterday at 12:00 PM
GoatJr said:
What would you say or feel if I rewrote you story ? View attachment 801697 You could ask , or at least acknowledge it's mine . Have a dozen more manips that go with it . Most likely will never get posted now . You even used my story line .
I do apologise! I got the mania from Melissa and used it with her permission. ( this is an altered version by someone other than me End - Slave Daughter copy 2.jpg ) I had not seen your post. Clearly the manipulation suggests similar themes to both of us.

I had no intention to steal your pic, which I thought to be Melissa's, or your story line. ( This is mine End - Slave Daughter - Copy (3).jpg from 2017 when I made it . )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom