End Of Day.

Go to CruxDreams.com
I like this series of manips. Just need a plausible backstory now.
Something like:
The partisans stormed into the anteroom of the jail where they found Antoine's sister about to be molested by Oberst Krapschutt. Antoine was a crack shot. There was no mercy for the Oberst. One shot was all Antoine needed and he never worried that he might hit his sister. In the end, Antoine's best friend Remi took young Madeleine home and they lived happily ever after."
(sorry, I got all romantic there.)

Something like:
The partisans stormed into the anteroom of the jail where they found Antoine's sister about to be molested by Oberst Krapschutt. Antoine was a crack shot. There was no mercy for the Oberst. One shot was all Antoine needed and he never worried that he might hit his sister. In the end, Antoine's best friend Remi took young Madeleine home and they lived happily ever after."
(sorry, I got all romantic there.)
What happen to Oberst Krapschutt ... must have been a pain in the ...

I like this series of manips. Just need a plausible backstory now.
Your welcome to if you'd like . I'd be flattered if you did . I've done two more pics but it's maybe to far to go . More on the dark side . I'm not sure I have to think about it . I'd be open for suggestion for ideas on more pics . I don't really write or read a lot here ... not for lack of interest or ability hard to explain . Please write something I'd be flattered . From what I do get thru I like most .

Last edited:
The Gestapo rounds up and brings in for questioning the female secretarial staff of the officers suspected of plotting the failed assassination attempt on the Fuehrer. The young women are to be “encouraged” to rat on their bosses’ daily activities,

Back
Top Bottom