Enf - Embarrassed Nude Female

Go to CruxDreams.com
Walk of shame

0631a3b6c3bb5af2fb4a2e52a8ff9dc6.jpeg37a6bbdebce7a8ec9dfb310b59602543.jpegcolor179_by_jpcspanker_dcisvvv.jpg_enfcommission__mirajane_streaking__by_lechono_dezit1t-fullview.jpghallway_of_shame_by_jpcspanker_deelph4.jpg

Wardrobe malfunctions?
daphne_and_the_magic_mirror_by_gao23_dbtliu3-fullview.jpgvelma_and_the_magic_mirror_by_gao23_dbtlj8h-fullview.jpgpadme___attack_of_the_claws_by_gao23_dbxmps1.png

Desperate tp hide
dc30b5493eabd73029ef670a6b1d2bcd.png

I just love this one, so nicely done
pizza_delivery_by_gao23_db3pna3.png

Uh oh … What’s Moore done now? Sounds like the Dean is in there moving his office furniture around. I bet she’s messed up on her research budget again and is in for a good caning!
Barb's complaint : "Not fair! He always allows me too low research budgets! I always warn him for that, but he does want to listen!! He does it on purpose, so he can cane me any time!":angel2:

Barbara protests about have to strip naked for the Tree estate house party. She says "I have never been to a party where this is required!"
Messaline brushes her hair back and already nude asks "But how else would you show your 'assets'?"
View attachment 1243542
I accept having to strip. My worry is what comes next? And who are these guys Tree refers to as Bull and Gunner? And Joan tree appears to be quite a piece of work too! YIKES!

Back
Top Bottom