Enf - Embarrassed Nude Female

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was surprised and delighted by the film excerpt "Miss Allcock, ding dong" and had to look it up. I'm embarrassed to admit I had no idea what movie this is from, and I now suspect I'm probably the only inheritor of Western civilization who didn't. What surprised me was that it looked like a mainstream film from the fifties, and though I realize it's not an American film, it didn't seem likely to me that a name like "Miss Allcock" would have got by American censors at the time, and certainly not past concerned parents. But if there are any others who share my ignorance, it turns out it's from the movie "Carry On Teacher," which was the third entry in the British "Carry On . . ." comedy movie series that went on for about twenty years. This one is from 1959. I'm going to have to give this a watch and see if Miss Allcock lives up (or down) to her name.

View attachment 913101
We understand you hate these old fashioned school uniforms, but couldn't you wait just one more day, until after you graduated, to make your point?:nono::facepalm:
Gee, Dean Windar. I hope this doesn’t mean another of those bend over the desk sessions :facepalm:

Embarassed for their nudity or for their weight (thinking themselves too heavy)?:facepalm:
Women with history are never "too heavy".....their bodies tell the story of their life. MyLady's body tells the tale of 4 births, 4 babies nursed, 9 surgeries that have saved her life, a lifetime of laughter, eating well and enjoying life. And DAMN she is the sexiest woman in the entire world. Nightly she gives me a show when she changes into her PJs. I am a very blessed man.

Women with history are never "too heavy".....their bodies tell the story of their life. MyLady's body tells the tale of 4 births, 4 babies nursed, 9 surgeries that have saved her life, a lifetime of laughter, eating well and enjoying life. And DAMN she is the sexiest woman in the entire world. Nightly she gives me a show when she changes into her PJs. I am a very blessed man.
I did not say they are 'too heavy'. These women look sexy and gorgeous. But it is part of the embarassement strategy of the doctor to make them think they are too heavy.

Back
Top Bottom