Equine Elegance

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ponygirl and Beast of Burden

Hi folks:

I would like to start a new thread to share some stuff and opinion about ponygirl scene.

I enjoy watching women working very hard. There are different choices to work: mines, pulling carts, treadmill,..... whatever you imagine.

I would like to share some samples and ideas about this topic.

I want to start with one of my favourite artists: Thorn None like him has such ideas about ponygirl and beast of burden. In spite of the fact that women faces are always very similar...
View attachment 878439View attachment 878440

All the best,
Dafnees
We've already one Pony-girl-Thread and I've moved your post in it.

Sorry but this thread is called "Equine elegance" and it has nothing to do with mine "Women as beast of burden". It's a different approach I am not for the elegance but for cruelty .
Ok, I rebuild the thread. But I think too, very similar. Similar threads made it difficult, to searching some postings after time.

A fine filly
Ahhhh. Nimue Allen. Probably my favourite bondage model. If you look closely enough through my stuff, you'll see that I use her for the base reference for a lot of my drawings. She's changed a lot over the years, but still just as sexy.

Giddy up

bdsmlr-581082-1NNdO07ktH.gif

pony shoot N°4​

if you like my stuff why not support me on www.patreon.com/Puppyowner for naked female fighting new everyday + LINKS TWICE A MONTH TO THE BANNED IMAGES
or my new site www.subscribestar.com/puppyowner for more exotic images every day and the female fighting
Pony shoot 4
At the end of the high step even the girls breathing was becoming laboured, hers was a rasping sound as she tried to draw in a lungful of air, it didn’t help she kept coughing, she had no idea she was so out of shape.

“this next one is a lot easier, do any of you know what breasting is” their reply was muted sounds and shakes of the head “ok for this we need the brood mare, remember that’s you Daphne and let’s see which of our young fillies…Erm Cathy your up...if you could both stand here; a little further apart and bend from the waist” when they did so their breasts touched and both stepped backwards a distressed look on their faces “let’s try that again shall we as he guided them back together; now bend at the waist and hold the position, this time when their breasts touched they managed to hold the position fear was the overriding factor helping them stay like that “that’s good, now Cathy I want you to unbend and arch your back and as she did so her breasts moved away from her mothers, good…good now… ok now bend again deeper this time now arch your back and straighten up slowly” as she did so her breasts pushed in low in to her mothers and as she straightened her breasts rubbed upwards against her mother’s chest, pushing her breasts down and her mother’s up till they separated with a small space between them “now do that again Cathy and keep going till I stay stop”

he could plainly see the look of disgust on both their faces and snapped a few pictures “and stop… so Daphne your saw what Cathy did, isn’t she such a good filly… now I want you to do the same to her, bend, arch, straighten” Daphne had a look telling him she didn’t want to do it and wouldn’t what was happening was enough, but Cathy’s eyes were pleading with her to do what the man said she was so scared, and after a few seconds a resigned look came over Daphne’s face as she finally bent down and arched her back and straightened pushing her breasts in to her daughters, her breasts being pushed down as Cathy’s went up in the exact opposite of when Cathy had done it to her.

After one go Daphne stopped and looked at him her face telling she had done it once wasn’t that enough, he smiled and said “again… I’ll tell you when to stop” and he watched as Daphne repeat the act a few times till she found a rhythm, a few more goes and he said “Cathy I want you to watch your mum and when her breasts pass yours and she starts to come down I want you to breast her, you her, you you’ll need to work together and find the timing so you don’t just bump in to each other” and he watched as Daphne continued dipping and rising and then Cathy made her move, it was a little off but after a few goes they were breasting each other in turn.

Beckoning dawn he told them to continue and told dawn to kneel which after looking at her mother and sister doing what they were asked knelt down with some difficulty and he told her bottom on the floor and to scooch forward a little and a little more till she needed to spread her legs a little around her mother’s leg “just a bit more dawn” until she came to a stop her groin pressed up against her mother’s ankle and Daphne started to move her leg but he put his hand on it and gently guided it back “now dawn you can see what your mum and sister are doing, I want you first with one breast to breast your mums leg by raising your bottom off the floor, first one then the other, you can start”

he looked at Daphne and Cathy they hadn’t stopped when dawn raised her bottom her breast was being pushed down as she went up before her breast came free, she’d been half way up the first time when she momentarily paused before continuing, he knew it wasn’t just the sensation of her bare breast on skin, as her bottom rose her vagina rubbed against her mom’s ankle on the way up and down “next breast dawn you need to find a rhythm like them and he watch as she rose up and down, first one then the other breast.

He knew he just needed to wait and then he heard it and by the way Daphne’s head spun around so had she, an involuntary little gasp had escaped dawns lips and he was ready when Daphne started to move her leg again and she put it back in place, he didn’t think he’d have to remind her to stay in place again, he knew she was more worried about the consequences of not following instruction on her and her daughters than what was playing out around her.

It didn’t take long till he heard dawn make the same sound and told them all to speed up a little but to stay in time with each other they were off for a few movements but soon adapted to the new speed. And then he and obviously Daphne heard the change in breathing coming from Cathy, it was different from the noises dawn was making but he knew they were both becoming aroused and that he’d need to call a halt soon and then a couple of minutes later he heard a noise come from Daphne.

He kept his face straight but inside felt relief, he knew she’d be better able to control her body, but the human body was a wonderful thing it reacted to stimulus even against the person’s wishes, she might feel revulsion for what she and her daughters were doing to each other but she couldn’t control her body for ever, he could hear dawn getting close to orgasm and Cathy wasn’t too far behind now, he waited till he heard Daphne make a louder uncontrollable noise as she tried fight the arousal and said loudly” and stop, move away from the person next to you” he had to clap his hands and say it again before he got a reaction and all three separated.

Two had been on the brink of orgasm and one just starting when he stopped them, he didn’t want them cumming just now, telling dawn to stand which she did with difficulty her legs appeared shaky and her breathing still not quite under control as he lined them up next to each other facing forwards, he wanted them to feel that warm glow of the elusive orgasm start to fade from their bodies, dawn knowing in her case she had had that reaction rubbing her breasts and pussy up against her mother a taboo and something she would never have done at home and that Cathy knew she had been close just rubbing her breasts up and down her mother as her mother rubbed hers against her. But the most important for him was Daphne she would know she had been aroused rubbing up against her youngest child while that child rubbed against her and that dawn had almost cum rubbing on her, that would have a profound effect on the mother of two.

Attachments

• pony shoot 3.jpg
    pony shoot 3.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 242
Last edited by a moderator:
A compelling intro. potentially interesting characters with quirks to come later I hope. It seems to be a photo shoot that may develop into a series of error(tic) opportunities. You have my attention . Daily female struggle, video, pix, drawings? Sounds good. .. But to jump sight unseen to a Patreon subscription is a bit premature. Maybe that will make sense once we have had a chance sample the material. In the mean time I will look forward to a well illustrated development of this set of kinky characters at play, at war, and at work in their world.

A compelling intro. potentially interesting characters with quirks to come later I hope. It seems to be a photo shoot that may develop into a series of error(tic) opportunities. You have my attention . Daily female struggle, video, pix, drawings? Sounds good. .. But to jump sight unseen to a Patreon subscription is a bit premature. Maybe that will make sense once we have had a chance sample the material. In the mean time I will look forward to a well illustrated development of this set of kinky characters at play, at war, and at work in their world.
this is more a subscribe thing, on my patreon all the images I cant post there I put in a pdf and give a download link twice a month, the story isn't quite finished, not been well amongst other problems, I need to finish the text on the penultimate pic and then write the ending with the last pic, won't be long then I'll stick it up on gumtree or you can contact me and we can come to an agreement

Back
Top Bottom