Esmeralda's suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com

Hugin&Munin

Presenter Of Images
Esmeralda's suffering

A picture story by Esmeralda with text by Heineudo

Esmeralda asked me to write the story for her picture story. I was happy to do that, because drawing or photo manipulation are not really my strengths and I feel more comfortable writing texts. This is the result:

Esmeralda's suffering

It's the middle of the night. Esmeralda is on her way home. She had been to a party, they had had something to drink and she had satisfied two men with her feet late at night, but she had never slept with either of them and, as always, she carefully made sure that each man splashed her wonderfully soft ballerina shoes, but was allowed to he only did that if he licked the shoes clean afterwards. She believes that this made the leather so soft and supple that you could see every single toe through the leather. The shoes sat like a second skin on her feet and she wore them all the time except when she was in bed. She had a real shoe fetish. Suddenly, when Esmeralda was three blocks from her apartment, a black van came towards her. Two men in strange-looking light gray cloaks with pointed hats that covered the entire head grabbed the girl and dragged her through the back doors into the car. Before they could scream for help, she was gagged and then she felt a needle stick and it became dark around her. When Esmeralda came to she was lying in a concrete cell with a steel door. Under her was an old, holey wool blanket and she was no longer gagged. Next to the ceiling was a bottle of water and a plastic bowl with an indefinable gray pulp in it. The girl did not want to eat anything at first, but she suffered from such an unbearable thirst that she still emptied half the bottle. As she carefully tasted the indefinable porridge, she was surprised to find that it tasted better than it looked. Esmeralda sat in this dungeon for what felt like an eternity and had already lost track of time.

Suddenly the dungeon door opened. They dragged the prisoner up and out of the cell into the corridor. There, all clothing except the tights and shoes were removed from the girl's body. Then she was led into a large room and asked to answer for the committee. All committee members wore these strange capes and hoods. The "negotiation" was opened. "The chair is held by our esteemed committee chairman, you can call him X defendant." Esmeralda raised her arm and asked what this was about, "If this is supposed to be a hearing, I would like to ask where my defense attorney is?"

"A defense attorney is not necessary here and if there are exonerating findings the chairman will take care of it on the side." Then the accusations were read out: "Esmeralda you are accused of having humiliated and insulted the natural masters of all women. And then she didn't even let herself be fucked submissively, as it would have been her duty. "

Esmeralda ventured an objection: "I am a free person, who decides that I must submit to all men?" And now our esteemed committee chairman will deliver your verdict. "

The tall man in the silver-colored cloak spoke up: "Defendants - you now have a choice, do you admit everything or do you plead guilty?"

The reply came almost immediately: "No, you can't do that. Nooo, help, why is nobody helping me?"

“She has spoken out, so now I'm going to announce our decision. Tomorrow, after all the members of the committee have slept and had a good breakfast, the defendant will be tied to a stake and slowly killed. It has to be guaranteed that your beloved shoes stay on your feet and can no longer be removed. The accused can appeal against this judgment one hour after death ”. "Nooo," Esmeralda broke down crying.

The next morning Esmeralda was taken to a courtyard inside the dungeon and there two of the cloaked men tied Esmeralda's hands behind a stake that was standing there
Just_01a_eng.jpeg
The men then began to attach Esmeralda's feet to the stake. One of them said: "Look at their beautiful shoes, they fit like a glove, you can see every single toe through the wafer-thin leather and yet they still seem comfortable". Another remarked: “She always wanted her shoes to be licked clean again, so we want to prove to her that it can be done without licking. Although Esmeralda was completely shocked, she still secretly admired the size of the penises that were exposed here before her eyes. But she complained loudly about someone trying to stain her beloved shoes.
Just_01b1_eng.jpegJust_01b_eng.jpeg
And now someone comes from behind and pulls her tights down to her knees. Then the chairman of the committee comes and stands in front of her with his penis bared. Esmeralda is shocked, she had never seen such a huge thing. Without stopping, this member was stuffed into her completely dry pussy. After a few minutes, a tremendous amount of sperm discharged into the girl. It hurt a lot and she felt so humiliated. She whines and cries.
Just_01b2_engHei.jpegJust_01b3_engHei.jpeg
Some of the torturers pulled their tights back on. And then, to Esmeralda's horror, a long, pointed stick was brought in and the chairman gave the order to sink this stick into her pussy without removing the tights. Without taking the slightest consideration, the staff was put into poor Esmeralda, which of course caused new pain in her battered pussy.
Just_01b4_engHei.jpegJust_01c_eng.jpeg
To be continued...

Nice start my friend!
Nice drawing too!

I am sure she is going to suffer long :)

Continued...

So now we're going to do some aiming and shooting practice on your feet. She screamed in horror: “No, please don't, please don't get on my feet, someone help me, set me free”! She tried to tear her feet away in fear. It was clear to see how she moved her toes desperately, in vain.
"Then let's start, preferably with your right big toe."
"No, not".
"Fire" - and the first arrow whizzes through the air.
Just_01d_eng.jpegJust_01e_eng.jpeg
"Ouch, my toe, this excruciating pain!"

“Good shot, congratulations, right in the middle of the big toe. And now go on very quickly on the other side. Yes, this arrow is right in the middle of her left big toe. When I see her convulsively moving her toes it makes me cum again. It's lucky that her shoes are so thin. "

"Ouch, my toes!"

"And now on, there are still tons of toes left and there are still a lot of not-so-vital parts of your body."
Just_01g_eng.jpegJust_01h_eng.jpegThe next arrow went to the middle of the right foot and through the sole of the shoe. Esmeralda screamed like a stick and wriggled so hard that the stake between her legs sank deeper into her pussy. Invitation to the archers: “Go on, next on your left foot.” After the next arrow was stuck in the left foot, the pain became more and more unbearable. “I'm curious how long she can hold out without impaling herself on the stick.
Just_01j_eng.jpegJust_01i_eng.jpeg
Please! ... Stop ... Aaah my feet ... Ouch ... I can't take it anymore.

“Go on guys, she has to pay. She's made countless men wild with her feet, splashing them on their damn shoes after masturbating the guys and their soft shoes. I'm curious to see how many arrows she can take. ”And another arrow that penetrated the right foot and the sole of the shoe and the point dug into the ground.
Just_01l_eng.jpegJust_01k_eng.jpeg
"Go on! That was her left shoe, the arrow must have got stuck in one of the bones of the foot, just see how her toes move in pain and now the other side ... hit! "
Just_01m_eng.jpegJust_01n_eng.jpeg
In pain she tried to bend over, but the stake in her pussy slipped even deeper. "Yes, two hits at the same time and the nail of the left little toe hit exactly, congratulations, you sniper." Esmeralda whined more and more. Blood was already running from her injured pussy.

to be continued...

Continued...

Just_01p_eng.jpegJust_01o_eng.jpeg

“Wow she's strong, five arrows in each foot and still not passed out. She will never be able to take off her beloved, sperm-covered shoes again. Go on, three arrows, who can nail her pussy to the pole with the arrow? ... Fire! "" And another arrow, good shot, ... Oh, she tore off the rope on her left foot, it doesn't matter anyway never run away again. ”The last arrow had penetrated the uterus from below and got stuck there deep inside her. She tried to tear her feet away from the pain and the ropes on her left foot actually broke, but the ropes had torn her entire skin. Esmeralda kicked helplessly with her left foot in the air.
Just_01r_eng.jpegJust_01q_eng.jpeg

"And now another arrow in each of her tits, but carefully, otherwise she'll die in a flash." She sags and stakes herself, I'll cum on her shoes again.

The pain is unbearable, the arrows in her breasts were shot so carefully that they did not penetrate the chest but caused even worse pain in the now destroyed nipples. Esmeralda's eyes go black, finally passed out. In front of her she sees a tunnel of light and can see her battered body from above. And right after that she goes into the light.
Just_01s_eng.jpeg

"So guys, good job, the bitch is dead. We're going to hang the carcass here on the big pole, back there in the trees I can already see a lot of crows sitting, you hear the Krah Krah. The day after tomorrow at the latest, only a skeleton with pink shoes will be hanging here.

# 5 and # 18 you two will be recognized as the best archers. # 11, # 18 and # 23 you will be commended for the perfectly executed arrest. Two of our youngest members # 26 and # 27 will drive here the day after tomorrow with a mini excavator, dig a 3m deep pit and bury the remains. Oh, # 3 you write the minutes of the execution and # 4 will take some photos so that we can report to our superiors about the successfully completed mission. "

The end

Back
Top Bottom