Establishments, Clubs, Resorts and other locations for BDSM-practice

Go to CruxDreams.com
For attention, our forum-rules:

Dating

I'd like to get to know an individual member better, can I invite him/ her to get in touch?

Yes, you can. But CruxForums is not a dating site. So make contact by sending a polite Private Message. Don't use public threads or members' profile pages.

How do I send a Private Message? Just click on the member's avatar, an 'ID card' appears, click on 'start a conversation'.

What if I receive an invitation from another member to get to know them better? Of course, whether you accept or refuse is up to you. But be careful. We strongly advise you not to send photos of yourself , email address or any other personal details, even if they've sent (what they say are) theirs, until you're sure you can trust the correspondent. Use PMs till
you're quite sure.

If you accept such an invitation and then something happens that makes you regret it, pull out quick, take the advice given below, and let us know what's happened.

What can I do if I send a member an invitation and s/he refuses? Nothing. End of story.

Pestering will not be tolerated.

have found a domm in berkshire / surrey has a cross in her dungeon approx £200 for an 1 hour. very clean friendly
I'm in the wrong business. Maybe I'll hire a secluded space, turn it into a red room and charge people for being crucified. I can film it so you can have your own Red Feline movie. 20 per cent discount if you act out dying on the cross. If you play dead for a while You'll get a free muffin

just trying to be help full
Sorry I was just speculating and kind of surprised at the high hourly rate. If things go south post pandemic financially you might see ads for a ''Roman Execution Experience provider'' 350= 3 hours for whipping and crux, session stops at safe word. 250 = same as the first except at the end you have to pretend to be dead....until I make you cum.
..and you get 2 cupcakes .. so tasty they're worth dying for!!

Last edited by a moderator:
time can be extended if by the domme if it is a quit time rules are not hard and fast so you may get more time esp if she knows you

cost is one thing, reliability and therefore safety is another. Come back all the same to give carte blanche to live or die permanently (accidental or not)

1620418792549.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom