Euro 2016

Go to CruxDreams.com
So Ladies and Gents today's the day!

Ireland
v France in Euro 2016 in Lyon.

One of my besties on here Messaline is on the opposite side.

I have proposed to dear Messa in private that whichever girls team wins gets spanked by the other.

May the best team win.

Let's not be mentioning
Thierry Henry in 2009.

I'm off to Le Pub to watch and cheer our men on!

ALLEZ LES VERTS!!!!

It seems, that the Irish must come to France for the spanking!

OK, my tip for Germany vs. Slovakia 0:0 for 120 minutes was a little bit wrong. If you want to see 120 minutes boring Football you must see the WC final from 1994 in Los Angeles. Brasil won against Italy after penalty shooting. Before the Penalty Shooting you saw very booring 120 minutes without goals. Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Are you putting your beautiful bum on the line for Friday, DP?
I guess I have to.

To be honest, I'll be happy if Wales get further in the tournament than England do - it's an old sporting rivalry more often associated with rugby than football - mainly because this is the first time in nearly 60 years that Wales has actually qualified for a major football competition LOL :)

I guess I have to.

To be honest, I'll be happy if Wales get further in the tournament than England do - it's an old sporting rivalry more often associated with rugby than football - mainly because this is the first time in nearly 60 years that Wales has actually qualified for a major football competition LOL :)

Bonus points if Bale can punt the ball off Hodgson's noggin, something has to wake the duffer up but since we are not going to win anyway it would be funny :D

Bonus points if Bale can punt the ball off Hodgson's noggin, something has to wake the duffer up but since we are not going to win anyway it would be funny :D
Hodgson has to be the only guy in Britain with a less promising future than Boris Johnson :)

I guess I have to.

I guess I have to.

Okay - you put your bum on the line for Wales and I'll risk mine for whoever they're playing!

Back
Top Bottom