Ever Experienced A Real Life Whipping?

Go to CruxDreams.com
We're fairly contemporaneous, Gillian, so there was still some CP when I was at school. I never got any (I was the swotty type), but there was always the threat of Danny the Dunlop at Junior school.

I had heard of School Dinners, but never went when I lived in London (poor student type, and the pubs around Bloomsbury and Camden were quite enough. I hadn't realised there was a lot of 'after' events.

The Camden Castles if my memory serves. And The Roundhouse. I was a poor Hackey girl so Camden was a bit posh for me.

I have both been the subject and deliverer of many a whipping, flogging and caning. I was fortunate enough to start out with an experienced practitioner and whilst some of the cautions delivered above might be wise; I would suggest the diligent use of good judgement - don't play with someone who you believe to be an idiot is a good starting point!

Whips, canes and floggers come in a huge variety of types, sizes, weights etc. There are none that cannot be used safely in the correct hands. And here's the rub; I had a sub whose greatest fear (and guilty pleasure) was a wooden spoon! The 'damage' you can do with a wooden spoon is not to be underestimated I can tell you, I did have some photographs she'd taken in the mirror a few days after one of our encounters...wow...I almost felt guilty (....nah....she was begging for it!) she broke the original with her skinny pain-slut butt but fortunately we were at an event and a certain Master Paul gifted me a much longer handled model; she certainly paid dearly for breaking my favourite wooden spoon!!!

Safe, Sane, Sober & Consensual and you won't go far wrong. Don't go at it like a lunatic, warm up a good whip and the bad sub (naughty subbie!!!) in equal measure and perhaps most importantly (I find) take good care afterward, leaving the whipee hanging up like a piece of meat while you go and make a brew might just be interpreted as you really not caring and that will never do (apparently, I don't know, it's political correctness gone maaad).

As to the difference between Judicial Punishment/ NC and BDSM I cannot truly opine, certainly I grew up at a time when beatings for children were routine but I'm not sure this has much of a bearing on my predilections now. I know that I often use roleplay as part of play to generate a sense of jeopardy, to create a scenario where the use of punishment or torture by one person over another is justified, as a switch I have always enjoyed both ends of the whip (or any other device come to that) more as the result of a good mental build up. If I think really hard about it, do I think if I were sentenced to 12 strokes of the Singapore cane I could find that erotic; well the act in of itself-no. Would I play it in my mind like a scene and get off on it - hell yes!!! And that would be why there'd be no point in it for me I guess, it would be 20 minutes of a day and a (very hard) caning - I've had worse and got off on it before, during and after.

Just my twopennyworth....

I fully endorse your opinion!

Jon, by the past, I posted one of our real BDSM'session ( Judith and I ) and I think that it was the best publication that I never did about this topic ...
You'll see that, for us, it's not a question of punishment, only a great love'session, bringing so much wonderful sensations that I'm always waiting for more ...
I hope that it could help, even if it's not into the right rules of BDSM ; you could see that, currently, Judith uses only of a single tail which can bring different sufferings following how she uses of it ... But Judith has a great proficiency of this kind of whip and that, obviously, from time to time, she'going to be summited the whip from one of our friend who was, in fact, training her ...
Here is my little contribution ...

Third session

This Saturday, Judith asks for me: "What would you like for your BDSM session, Messa?"
First, I dare not to answer: usually it is she who has chosen what is good for me...
Then I saw her impatient look, and I said, "Oh my Judith, you know that I love the whip, especially your big leather whip which wraps me all!"
Judith smiles; I love this smile when we speak BDSM: it is as if it was already to her pleasure to see me suffer for her...
"OK!" She says, "but I warn you, it will be hard! And no question of security word! I'll be the only judge of your limits! »
Although a little worried, I acquiesce because I am convinced that Judith knows well what it is good for me...
In the late afternoon, I get dressed, just a mini thong and a red cape to join our barn...
Inside, Judith is waiting for me: she wears her black leather outfit with her higt boots, black too: she seems cruel...
But this is what I expect : be cruel my Judith, I want to suffer like never, for you, for your pleasure, for your love!
She gets rid of my cape but leaves me my mini thong: I shudder a bit when she attaches the handcuffs to my wrists, but it's good!
Then, she hooks the handcuffs to the chain hanging from the ceiling and connected to a small winch that she can operate with a command held in hands...
The winch works and I feel my arms rise above me until I am practically suspended...
So Judith picks up her whip from the rack and comes to me...
With the handle of the whip, she follows the contours of my body, totally subjected to her desires: the cheek, the breasts, the belly and the pubic; she goes down to my sex that she finds slightly...
She smiled and said to me: "Mmmmm! Messa, are you already wet? I think soon it will be a fountain coming out of here! »
And then she laughs away, taking the right distance to whip me...
She put herself behind me and I can’t see when the lash will arrive ...
A sudden whistle and I feel the sting of cracker on a buttock: she decided to play the wasp with me! The stings follow each other, ten, fifteen, twenty...
And then suddenly the lash wraps my whole body and the cracker comes down forcefully on my left breast... I moan... But I do not have time to comiserate, it is now an avalanche of lacerations followed by the stings which take possession of me!
It's hard, I scream, I cry, but it's good!
Judith knows how much suffering I have to endure for her...
She stops... She is approaching... Her leather’gloves caress me, following the marks on my tender skin...
The handle of the whip suddenly enters my intimate lips and begins to caress my clitoris...
I moan of pleasure, the burn of the whip still occupies all my sensations but, step to step, the pleasure of the orgasm is revealed under the insistence of the whip’handle which now gently penetrates my vagina, insinuating itself as would do a sex of man who would like to take his pleasure into me!
Judith is not a man, her whip is!
I discover this, he slams, submits, takes and leaves his victim in ecstasy: and that's because Judith knows that she knows what's good for me!
Then I ask for flogging again: it arrives, burns me, fires me, takes me to sensations that few women know!
But Judith knows them and is so good in transmitting them to me...
After perhaps a hundred of these “caresses” of the whip, Judith leaves me alone, having placed before me a mirror that allows me to contemplate "the love" that I have for her through these multiple brands which streak my body...
When she comes back, she sets me free, put me on the skins of beasts in front of the chimney that warms me and spreads to me a soothing ointment...
Then, both lost in our love, we enjoy our naked bodies offered to each other and we reach this impression that orgasm brings: "The Little Death"!
Judith is crazy, so am I... so what?
Judith knows so well what it is good........ For us! ...
Messaline = 01 / 23 / 2019

I flogged my partner just this weekend, using the suede multi tail and a kind of crop with three lengths of thin, whippy wood. My partner would agree that the pain pushes to pleasure, and then leads to that other place, often called 'subspace'.

In subspace,my partner has often just kept on asking for more and harder, and whilst it is always an option, as a Dominant, this is where you need to be careful to not get too wrapped up in the scene, and maintain some control.
Note, a s in subspace can often have her/his ability to communicate impaired: the s may not be able to use her/his safeword.

Signs of subspace vary from individual to individual. Likewise, the length of time taken to go and the activities that can take a s into subspace are specific to the individual s.

As a D it is your responsibility to spend time bringing the s back down by gradually lessening the stimulation, talking the s back to earth, giving the s affection and reassurance, telling her/him that she/he’s done good job, and giving lots of hugs and kisses to accompany the s’s journey back down (it’s just an example).

And still, even after you as a D applied the most carefully aftercare, be aware that some ‘residual effects’ of the subspace experience can still remain with the s: sub-drop.

A good and caring D will always have the care of his/her s foremost in mind!

Note, a s in subspace can often have her/his ability to communicate impaired: the s may not be able to use her/his safeword.

Signs of subspace vary from individual to individual. Likewise, the length of time taken to go and the activities that can take a s into subspace are specific to the individual s.

As a D it is your responsibility to spend time bringing the s back down by gradually lessening the stimulation, talking the s back to earth, giving the s affection and reassurance, telling her/him that she/he’s done good job, and giving lots of hugs and kisses to accompany the s’s journey back down (it’s just an example).

And still, even after you as a D applied the most carefully aftercare, be aware that some ‘residual effects’ of the subspace experience can still remain with the s: sub-drop.

A good and caring D will always have the care of his/her s foremost in mind!
Exactly, the 'care and feeding' of a sub is something all dominants need to keep foremost in their mind.

Exactly, the 'care and feeding' of a sub is something all dominants need to keep foremost in their mind.
Know that by providing good aftercare, a s will know that her/his D provides a safe environment in which the above mentioned topics can be discussed without fear and in full honesty. There’s a win-win: the D can get the very best from his/her s, the s the best experience for herself.

My first public whipping was at the Folsom Street Fair. Dressed as an Elizabethan-era peasant with a white shift, muffin cap, knee breeches, bare legs and sandals, I was led up the steps to a raised platform where the whipping post stood. The whipper showed me the multi-strand flogger that he warned would really sting. Then I stripped for punishment, removing hat, shift and sandals, and lifted my hands, which were then shackled to the post.

The varnished hardwood post felt nice and smooth on my bare skin as I leaned on it, and the warm-up strokes across my back were stimulating and downright pleasant. But then the whipping began in earnest, and I felt a searing pain across my shoulders. Two strokes later, I was yelling and squirming under the lash. This flogger really did sting.

As I was about to be set free after twenty strokes, I was told to look over my shoulder and was shocked to see a crowd of well over a hundred people in the street. Dozens of camera lenses and camcorders were pointed at me., so my performance may very well be available somewhere online. I felt that the humiliation and embarrassment that I felt having everyone watch me sing and dance half-naked under the lash was much more of a punishment than the actual pain of the whipping.

My first public whipping was at the Folsom Street Fair. Dressed as an Elizabethan-era peasant with a white shift, muffin cap, knee breeches, bare legs and sandals, I was led up the steps to a raised platform where the whipping post stood. The whipper showed me the multi-strand flogger that he warned would really sting. Then I stripped for punishment, removing hat, shift and sandals, and lifted my hands, which were then shackled to the post.

The varnished hardwood post felt nice and smooth on my bare skin as I leaned on it, and the warm-up strokes across my back were stimulating and downright pleasant. But then the whipping began in earnest, and I felt a searing pain across my shoulders. Two strokes later, I was yelling and squirming under the lash. This flogger really did sting.

As I was about to be set free after twenty strokes, I was told to look over my shoulder and was shocked to see a crowd of well over a hundred people in the street. Dozens of camera lenses and camcorders were pointed at me., so my performance may very well be available somewhere online. I felt that the humiliation and embarrassment that I felt having everyone watch me sing and dance half-naked under the lash was much more of a punishment than the actual pain of the whipping.
I'd love to get out to Folsom one year.

I tried a few times on myself, with a leather belt. Just curious to know how it could feel.

It starts as a building up pain, to an intense stinging climax, that stays very localised, but keeps hanging for about 2-3 seconds; during which I had to hold my breath and grin and bear it, gritting my teeth, before it subsides.

Something different than e.g. hurting my head or toes, which feels also intense, but builds up faster and then stays flatter before sunsiding. and does not take away my breath for a moment (of course there is also the unexpected surprise of the incident, while a lash af a belt can be anticipated).

And probably, I even did not hit that hard!

On one occasion at the Folsom Street Fair, I experienced the sort of whipping post that was common in England about three centuries ago. This was a square-shaped beam with the shackles hanging from a short chain on either side of the post., holding the prisoner's hands slightly higher than the head.

The whipper was an attractive twentysomething female. After I was stripped and shackled to the post, she had our picture taken--she was beaming, holding the heavy flogger under the neck of her half-naked prisoner, his hands chained to the post and his facial expression grim.

Before the whipping began, i was told to lean against the post to prevent injury. I did so, but since my hands were chained, I had to try to grip it with my elbows. Then the whipping began. The flogger was one that made more of a thud than a stinging sensation, but it still generated a lot of pain. I continued to grip the post with my elbows, the way tens of thousands of English prisoners must have done in centuries past. After more than thirty strokes, I was released.

On one occasion at the Folsom Street Fair, I experienced the sort of whipping post that was common in England about three centuries ago. This was a square-shaped beam with the shackles hanging from a short chain on either side of the post., holding the prisoner's hands slightly higher than the head.

The whipper was an attractive twentysomething female. After I was stripped and shackled to the post, she had our picture taken--she was beaming, holding the heavy flogger under the neck of her half-naked prisoner, his hands chained to the post and his facial expression grim.

Before the whipping began, i was told to lean against the post to prevent injury. I did so, but since my hands were chained, I had to try to grip it with my elbows. Then the whipping began. The flogger was one that made more of a thud than a stinging sensation, but it still generated a lot of pain. I continued to grip the post with my elbows, the way tens of thousands of English prisoners must have done in centuries past. After more than thirty strokes, I was released.
It's good to keep the old traditions alive....

Anyone fancy reviving a couple of old Roman traditions????

see this...
Hey! My wife and I have made garum! As close as possible to the ancient Roman recipe as we felt we could. My wife and I are both weirdo re-enactor/researchers, as well as BDSM practitioners.
Looks disgusting whenbeing made. Tastes delicious when used properly.

I'm not sure how I missed this thread. Been very pre-occupied the last few weeks.

But NOW we're getting into my territory. To start, I'm a long time practitioner of BDSM, re-enactor and combat enthusiast, and I have my own leatherworking business. So, I come at this subject from several different directions. And to set the stage, yes, I have given MANY whippings/beatings, using all kinds of equipment. And Yes, I have received some whippings, both self-flagellation and from another person, and I've been hit with many swords/spears.clubs/etc. So...ummm...yeah.

First off, HUGE differences between BDSM play (all levels), and what is done in judicial whipings/canings. And ancient whippings done as/before execution, I would imagine to be much worse.

Second, everyone has their own pain levels, pain responses, and particular foibles. I've known people who could take a helluva whipping with flogger, cane, and even singletail, but paddles scared the hell out of them. My leather paddles were absolutely terrifying to them (and were never used). The brain is a weird thing.

Pretty much all of what has been stated by other BDSM enthusiasts holds true. Study and practice are important, safety is a huge thing, aftercare, safewords, and knowing your partner and their signs and responses...all part of it. If this is your goal, there are some wonderful books on the subjects, and nothing beats (see what I did there) meeting and talking with people in real life.

But, to get what I saw as the crux (did it again) of the post, it was really about 1) technique, and 2) response. Understanding the mechanics of a whipping.

Technique varies. For BDSM, the goal is not to cause immeasurable pain. The goal is to use pain as a transcendence tool. Is it sexual? For many people it is. But, for many, subspace can send them into a place of euphoria. This is very good, but poses it's own hazards. How one gets there is the trick.

As has been stated, it usually starts with a warm-up. Start slower, weaker, and slowly build up the pain levels. A person can take a massively painful blow well into a scene and can send them into waves of tranquility or sexual gratification. But, give that same shot at the beginning of a scene, and there will be hell to pay. That person will never want to play with you again, and you will be banished from your club.
However, if your goal was true punishment, then your goal is to cause as much pain as possible. No warm-ups. Shot selection and strength would be to cause the most pain possible. It would be very important to know where and how to strike, and what your intended purpose is. Is it to quickly cripple the person? Kill them? Make the pain last as long as possible?

Which brings us to another point: Pain endurance. Everyone has different, and different kinds, of pain levels. And those levels change, according to the situation. I once played an entire half of a soccer game (45 minute's) with a broken collarbone. My clavicle was literally pushing up through the skin. I never noticed it, because I was running on pure adrenaline and hate. Only discovered it after the game when I realized that I could not raise my arm to get my jersey off. By the same token, I have also called it day when I stubbed my little toe. That shit HURT! Slow build-ups can make that endurance greater. Massive shocks and reduce it. Rage and adrenaline, can deaden pain. Fear and trepidation can increase it. In BDSM scenes (with the right partner), I have been known to pull a sub in-and-out of pleasure, by variously building up and giving them sensations that they enjoy, and adding in shocks or things that cause fear. So, those things can be used to heighten sensations, for good or ill.

Equipment is fundamental. As another poster said, anything can be safe in the right hands. The flip side is that almost anything can be dangerous in the wrong hands. And almost anything can be used to give sensations. There are hundreds of types of floggers, singletails, crops, canes, paddles, and restraining devices. This doesn't count the new or odd things that can be used: electricity, rubber toys, fingernails, blades...I've used watch bands to great effect. The key is knowing your tools, how they can be used, and what they are capable of. A singletail laid flat across the buttocks or shoulders with the right amount of force can cause pain without real damage. In the hands of a skilled practitioner, it can be 'popped' or cracked to cause massive stinging and orgasm inducing fear. But, hit too hard, in the wrong place on the body, with the wrong part of the whip, and you can break skin, even bones, or even burst internal organs. The cracking sound you hear is the tip breaking the sound barrier. The popper is tiny, has very little mass, and is usually fluffed at the end, all of which make the force light enough to take in certain areas. Move the striking surface down a few inches...and the mass increases a hundredfold. It goes from a bee sting to being a large caliber bullet.
A flogger can be light or heavy, thuddy or stingy. They are the most common BDSM toy. You can slowly build someone up with one in a sensual ballet. But, used in another manner, it can cause intense pain,possibly break skin, and in extreme circumstances, damage the spine, throat, or kidneys. For some customers, I have created thick, soft, thuddy leathers floggers, but cut the tips to a chisel point, to give it more sting. I can take a flat, thuddy flogger that makes a nice soft thud, but throw it in a different way so that the falls do not hit at the same time, or wrap it around a body, causing the tips to speed up, and make it sting and welt on a more delicate area like the sides or belly. Pleasure or pain, endorphins or physical damage. It really depends on how you use the tool.

And the final ingredient is really psychology and body dynamics. How does your brain and body process the experience? It's somewhat different for everyone, but there are some general commonalities. Backs, chests, and legs can generally take more punishment. Shocks (physical or mental) can take away endorphines. Fear can add to pain. And everyone has breaking point before they either pass out, or their brains just 'checks out'. Controlling fear and pain is really the key regardless of whether you want the ultimate BDSM experience, or whether you want to truly torture them.

I've rambled and gone on for way too long. Sorry. I get excited about the subject matter.

There are lots of good resources. Books, people, seminars. If anyone wants to ask me about any of it, please feel free to do so, and I will happily share what knowledge and experience I have.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how I missed this thread. Been very pre-occupied the last few weeks.

But NOW we're getting into my territory. To start, I'm a long time practitioner of BDSM, re-enactor and combat enthusiast, and I have my own leatherworking business. So, I come at this subject from several different directions. And to set the stage, yes, I have given MANY whippings/beatings, using all kinds of equipment. And Yes, I have received some whippings, both self-flagellation and from another person, and I've been hit with many swords/spears.clubs/etc. So...ummm...yeah.

First off, HUGE differences between BDSM play (all levels), and what is done in judicial whipings/canings. And ancient whippings done as/before execution, I would imagine to be much worse.

Second, everyone has their own pain levels, pain responses, and particular foibles. I've known people who could take a helluva whipping with flogger, cane, and even singletail, but paddles scared the hell out of them. My leather paddles were absolutely terrifying to them (and were never used). The brain is a weird thing.

Pretty much all of what has been stated by other BDSM enthusiasts holds true. Study and practice are important, safety is a huge thing, aftercare, safewords, and knowing your partner and their signs and responses...all part of it. If this is your goal, there are some wonderful books on the subjects, and nothing beats (see what I did there) meeting and talking with people in real life.

But, to get what I saw as the crux (did it again) of the post, it was really about 1) technique, and 2) response. Understanding the mechanics of a whipping.

Technique varies. For BDSM, the goal is not to cause immeasurable pain. The goal is to use pain as a transcendence tool. Is it sexual? For many people it is. But, for many, subspace can send them into a place of euphoria. This is very good, but poses it's own hazards. How one gets there is the trick.

As has been stated, it usually starts with a warm-up. Start slower, weaker, and slowly build up the pain levels. A person can take a massively painful blow well into a scene and can send them into waves of tranquility or sexual gratification. But, give that same shot at the beginning of a scene, and there will be hell to pay. That person will never want to play with you again, and you will be banished from your club.
However, if your goal was true punishment, then your goal is to cause as much pain as possible. No warm-ups. Shot selection and strength would be to cause the most pain possible. It would be very important to know where and how to strike, and what your intended purpose is. Is it to quickly cripple the person? Kill them? Make the pain last as long as possible?

Which brings us to another point: Pain endurance. Everyone has different, and different kinds, of pain levels. And those levels change, according to the situation. I once played an entire half of a soccer game (45 minute's) with a broken collarbone. My clavicle was literally pushing up through the skin. I never noticed it, because I was running on pure adrenaline and hate. Only discovered it after the game when I realized that I could not raise my arm to get my jersey off. By the same token, I have also called it day when I stubbed my little toe. That shit HURT! Slow build-ups can make that endurance greater. Massive shocks and reduce it. Rage and adrenaline, can deaden pain. Fear and trepidation can increase it. In BDSM scenes (with the right partner), I have been known to pull a sub in-and-out of pleasure, by variously building up and giving them sensations that they enjoy, and adding in shocks or things that cause fear. So, those things can be used to heighten sensations, for good or ill.

Equipment is fundamental. As another poster said, anything can be safe in the right hands. The flip side is that almost anything can be dangerous in the wrong hands. And almost anything can be used to give sensations. There are hundreds of types of floggers, singletails, crops, canes, paddles, and restraining devices. This doesn't count the new or odd things that can be used: electricity, rubber toys, fingernails, blades...I've used watch bands to great effect. The key is knowing your tools, how they can be used, and what they are capable of. A singletail laid flat across the buttocks or shoulders with the right amount of force can cause pain without real damage. In the hands of a skilled practitioner, it can be 'popped' or cracked to cause massive stinging and orgasm inducing fear. But, hit too hard, in the wrong place on the body, with the wrong part of the whip, and you can break skin, even bones, or even burst internal organs. The cracking sound you hear is the tip breaking the sound barrier. The popper is tiny, has very little mass, and is usually fluffed at the end, all of which make the force light enough to take in certain areas. Move the striking surface down a few inches...and the mass increases a hundredfold. It goes from a bee sting to being a large caliber bullet.
A flogger can be light or heavy, thuddy or stingy. They are the most common BDSM toy. You can slowly build someone up with one in a sensual ballet. But, used in another manner, it can cause intense pain,possibly break skin, and in extreme circumstances, damage the spine, throat, or kidneys. For some customers, I have created thick, soft, thuddy leathers floggers, but cut the tips to a chisel point, to give it more sting. I can take a flat, thuddy flogger that makes a nice soft thud, but throw it in a different way so that the falls do not hit at the same time, or wrap it around a body, causing the tips to speed up, and make it sting and welt on a more delicate area like the sides or belly. Pleasure or pain, endorphins or physical damage. It really depends on how you use the tool.

And the final ingredient is really psychology and body dynamics. How does your brain and body process the experience? It's somewhat different for everyone, but there are some general commonalities. Backs, chests, and legs can generally take more punishment. Shocks (physical or mental) can take away endorphines. Fear can add to pain. And everyone has breaking point before they either pass out, or their brains just 'checks out'. Controlling fear and pain is really the key regardless of whether you want the ultimate BDSM experience, or whether you want to truly torture them.

I've rambled and gone on for way too long. Sorry. I get excited about the subject matter.

There are lots of good resources. Books, people, seminars. If anyone wants to ask me about any of it, please feel free to do so, and I will happily share what knowledge and experience I have.
Just now saw this. Thanks for this interesting and detailed response!

Thank you. Despite years of play with my Mistress we could learn from this.

A lot of the time we just play with a soft flogger made from soft leather. She can sting me with it but it doesn’t do a lot beyond reddening the skin. She knows I’m all about the whip so we commonly reach high counts using that, but I don’t think she’s ever cut my skin using it. Her favourite thing is using me for pony play and I find it works extremely well for my personal fantasy space.

we have a single tail about 3 feet long which is
incorporated later into the play but generally only for 10-20 strokes. She generally uses it on my arse and especially upper back.

the flogger is like the sting from a bush another walker pushes and as they go past it swings back - so it stings but no great damage

the single tail burns and is a more concentrated pain that doesn’t go away as quickly.

lastly we have a leather cat which is used sparingly. Occasionally I am indulged with a slavery style session where she culminates with the cat.

in my head I want a count of over 100 because that’s a big part of the fantasy.

to achieve that count Mistress makes a lot of use of the flogger both to warm me up and get the count high enough to get me over a hundred with the single tail then cat.

I have a safe word but never use it, when something goes wrong and I’m hurt too much to continue she’s always able to tell right away. It’s usually an unrelated hurt, like my old clavicle fracture giving me grief. No problem breaking character at need.

I definitely advocate a softer approach in RL, building up to a crescendo that still falls way short of judicial punishment.

the cat feels like multiple single tails but with a more widespread and wider than the strike front. Tbh I sub space out a lot by the time we’re a few strokes in with the cat, it is by far my favourite implement. While I’ve had some very high counts, actual full blooded strokes sufficient to break skin, maybe 30 in a row? My pleasure is so high it’s hard to describe the pain in greater detail and so much of the experience is wrapped up in the degrading humiliation.

I’d love to try a public version! Unsure how keen Mistress would be, she’s more private than even I am.
We’re basically complete amateurs with 35 years experience (in the sense that we don’t talk about it to others- I’m the researcher) so when we first started knew bugger all beyond safe words and a genuine desire not to hurt me permanently. We have brains so took the softly softly approach. It was only later we learned the lower back could be dangerous (kidneys) so now she only uses high impact on my butt, thighs, or upper back.

A big turn on is the sound it makes, sometimes she uses a lot more force but deliberately misses me so I can hear the crack.

For striking me with the cat we know the Butt is probably safest but my kink is focus on back whipping, so upper back definitely cops it.

I dunno if that helps?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom