Every Girl's Guide To Being A Slave

Go to CruxDreams.com

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
This slavegirl thought it might be of interest to Cruxers with a taste for slave-keeping, and even some help to girls on the Forums who are in Master/slave relationships, or who feel that the role of slavegirl is the one in which they feel most true to themselves, to open a thread devoted to the critical discussion of slave behaviour.

My thoughts are simply those of a 'natural slavegirl' with a little experience. They're put forward humbly, to promote discussion and invite suggestions and opinions from Forum Members of all kinds – from Masterly Males to simple slaves.

As well as adding thoughts, relevant pictures – and discussion of 'good' and 'bad' slave behaviour seen in images on other threads – would be very welcome. I'll begin with some observations on a picture recently posted by Mirador on the 'Impalations' thread.

Body Language

rubia 1.jpg

On the face of it, these girls look like promising beginners in the world of slavedom. Their eyes look bright and alert, with a well-justified hint of anxiety. But there are a few things they have to learn, and learn QUICK! If I were 'first girl' instructing them, here's what I'd tell them:

"You, number two, who gave you permission to sit on your heels? KNEEL UP! All of you, kneel up straight, don't slouch. Keep your shoulders back, lift your chest, offer up your breasts like they're a tray of ripe fruit – that's the idea!"

"As slavegirls you must always display your humility, obedience and – above all – your availability to your Master by your body-language. You must forget all you were taught when you were little about keeping your legs together. Whether you're standing, sitting or kneeling, your thighs should always be apart, to signify your accessibility. So, open them! Wider, number one! That's better - a slave's knees when she's standing, sitting or kneeling should be at least as wide apart as her shoulders."

"You've got your hands locked behind your posts, and that's teaching you your first lesson, you must NEVER EVER use your hands to try to hide your tits or your pussy. If you aren't using your hands for slave-work, you must park them behind your back, palms on your buttocks. Understood?"

"Good. Now, you're all holding your heads up quite well, but in the presence of your Master your head should be slightly tilted forward, as sign of humility. Your eyes should still be bright, wide and alert, but downcast, looking at your Master's feet. Keep your lips parted, not ready to speak out of turn - don't you dare do that! - but to signify you're ready to let in your Master by that route. You may glance up at Him briefly if you're listening to an order, or offering Him his Whip, or something like that, but anything like a direct stare is insolence and will land you in trouble – so watch it you, number 5!"

"Any questions? Right, you'll stay kneeling here until the men come for you. They'll show you what happens to girls who don't come up to scratch. One of you will be picked as the 'demonstration subject'. If you want to just watch and learn, you'll make sure they find you exactly as you are now. But if you want to be the 'demonstration subject', just slouch, fidget, close your thighs or your lips, try hiding your tits or your pussy when your hands are unlocked, give them a cheeky look, hesitate before obeying their orders ... It's up to you!"

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, I was thinking on those lines -
I might seek out some of the Gorean kajira poses
when I have time,
but I often see good examples in your posts mm,
and those of Phlebas, Sympa and others
(and sometimes 'how not to do it' too),
I'll 'borrow' such examples for this thread if I may?

And of course all contributions on this topic will be gratefully recieved!
slavegirl.jpg

Weird coincidence: Only yesterday my Man & Master had the idea that I should have pretty much exactly such a tatto0 - even with the horrific detail of including his cell phone number! - I managed to talk him out of it...

i will start the ball rolling for you, note the carefully positioned tattoo View attachment 84385

pretty good - tits could be lifted a little higher,
facial expression perhaps a little bold,
but reminds me of that lovely phrase of Baudelaire
'... l'air vainqueur
Qu'ont dans leurs jours heureux les esclaves des Mores.'
'... the triumphant air
worn on their lucky days by the slavegirls of the Moors'

I do love the tattoo, and I don't usually,
but that's as good as a slave-brand!
:cool:
Weird coincidence: Only yesterday my Man & Master had the idea that I should have pretty much exactly such a tatto0 - even with the horrific detail of including his cell phone number! - I managed to talk him out of it...
I wonder where He got the idea?
I suppose it's like a doggie ID disk,
'if you find me, please call ...."
:p

I do love the tattoo, and I don't usually,
but that's as good as a slave-brand!
:cool:

I wonder where He got the idea?
I suppose it's like a doggie ID disk,
'if you find me, please call ...."
:p
Yeah sounds kinky! Only problem IRL it would be completely counterproductive! I mean show me the horny stranger who suddenly loses erection because of such a tattoo?! Haha! Indeed to an BDSM guy it would only be a BIG c'mon! But but... how about having such a tattoo when showering after gym or swimming??How about the beach?? Or how about getting examined by my GP - a rather strict lady, late fifties, glasses sitting low on her face... Jesus!

Last edited by a moderator:
Eulalia , maybe a idea to post some positions any future slave girls will need to know.
thanks MM, yes that's a good theme.

There are of course lots (too many) of 'Gorean' sites
and some of them have reasonably good images of the kajira (= slavegirl) positions
described in John Norman's novels and practised by Gorean enthusiasts -
and of course some of them are vividly illustrated in Boris Vallejo's covers for those novels
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/boris-vallejos-slavegirls.2875/
I'm not a great Gor freak, but I do like the 'positions',
and practice them along with my daily yoga -
they're nice exercises and being in such poses
make me feel very much at home with my 'slave-nature'.

I don't want to turn this into a Gorean training thread,
but the kajira positions are a useful yardstick
with which to judge (and beat :p) other examples.

Here's one that I think is from one of the Conan the Barbarian films,
a girl offering herself to a mighty warlord -
she displays a nice blend of submissiveness, humility
with acceptance, even pride, in her new destiny.

jungfrauenopfer_2.jpg

That, like the 'body language' picture at the top of the thread
is about kneeling, which is a good starting-point,
the natural and proper 'default' posture for any slavegirl,
from the moment she's captured

captive kneeling.jpg cuffs 6.jpg captive kneeling1.jpg

The standard Gorean kneeling pose is called nadu
thighs wide, hands in an open, offering gesture,
back straight, breasts held up well

nadu3.jpgnadu.jpgnadu.jpgkneeling_nude.jpg

a similar pose with hands behind back,
as if they're manacled -
or ready to be

bracelet kneeling.jpg

I like that,
I feel it displays my 'assets' even better,
and emphasises even more my captive status

finally, 'female submission'

female submission.jpg

which says it all!

Last edited:
Shame me...

Deny me the comfort of chains and shackles

I cannot even say you force me...

I offer you everything, I am yours...

1583330808.jpg

T

"Admi you are being too soft on that bitch. Toss her out by the trash cans and if she is there in the morning we can talk about taking yet another slave."

Admi shot Ulrika an angry glace but did as he was told...

that's a lovely pic Tree, and good words on the theme of 'Female Submission'

seems the right moment to re-post something of mine from a couple of years back

The slavegirl's Twelve Laws of Humility

1 A slavegirl fears her Master and His displeasure. Whether He is physically present or not, she behaves in every moment of her life with alert awareness of Him and her single purpose in life, which is to please Him.
2 She does her Master’s will. From the moment of her capture, her will is no longer her own. It is His Free will, and His alone, that she must perform in every action.
3 She obeys her Master absolutely.
4 She abides by the Laws taught to her by her Master and shown to her by skilled and experienced slavegirls whose examples He instructs her to observe.
5 She is patient, even when her Master treats her in ways that seem to her to be hard, unreasonable or unjust, accepting absolutely that He is always right.
6 She has no secrets, nor any privacy. She confesses to her Master any fault she has committed whether by wilfulness, omission or negligence, and tells Him of any thoughts or feelings inappropriate to a slavegirl that arise in her. She engages in no conversation or communication with any other slave or Free Person without her Master’s permission.
7 She is content with whatever her Master allows her in food, clothing, body ornaments, etc., acknowledging that she is unworthy to receive even the worst and poorest, and that she can call nothing, not even her own body and soul, her own.
8 She is conscientious in attending to every detail of her service, never treating any part of her duty trivially or frivolously.
9 She is silent except when spoken to or there is real and pressing need, or her Master requires her to amuse him with her conversation.
10 She is respectful, knowing that difference between an insect and an angel is as nothing compared to the gulf between a slavegirl and her Master.
11 She is soft and gentle in her speech, her movements and in all aspects of her service to her Master.
12 She is humble, and shows her humility with her body, whether her Master or any other Free is physically present or not. Whether kneeling, sitting, standing or walking, naked or clothed, she always strives to present her body to best advantage, while keeping her submissive demeanour, at all times.

that's a lovely pic Tree, and good words on the theme of 'Female Submission'

seems the right moment to re-post something of mine from a couple of years back

The slavegirl's Twelve Laws of Humility

1 A slavegirl fears her Master and His displeasure. Whether He is physically present or not, she behaves in every moment of her life with alert awareness of Him and her single purpose in life, which is to please Him.
2 She does her Master’s will. From the moment of her capture, her will is no longer her own. It is His Free will, and His alone, that she must perform in every action.
3 She obeys her Master absolutely.
4 She abides by the Laws taught to her by her Master and shown to her by skilled and experienced slavegirls whose examples He instructs her to observe.
5 She is patient, even when her Master treats her in ways that seem to her to be hard, unreasonable or unjust, accepting absolutely that He is always right.
6 She has no secrets, nor any privacy. She confesses to her Master any fault she has committed whether by wilfulness, omission or negligence, and tells Him of any thoughts or feelings inappropriate to a slavegirl that arise in her. She engages in no conversation or communication with any other slave or Free Person without her Master’s permission.
7 She is content with whatever her Master allows her in food, clothing, body ornaments, etc., acknowledging that she is unworthy to receive even the worst and poorest, and that she can call nothing, not even her own body and soul, her own.
8 She is conscientious in attending to every detail of her service, never treating any part of her duty trivially or frivolously.
9 She is silent except when spoken to or there is real and pressing need, or her Master requires her to amuse him with her conversation.
10 She is respectful, knowing that difference between an insect and an angel is as nothing compared to the gulf between a slavegirl and her Master.
11 She is soft and gentle in her speech, her movements and in all aspects of her service to her Master.
12 She is humble, and shows her humility with her body, whether her Master or any other Free is physically present or not. Whether kneeling, sitting, standing or walking, naked or clothed, she always strives to present her body to best advantage, while keeping her submissive demeanour, at all times.

Does the Master gave any obligations at all?

No

Of course, I'm offering a very stark vision of slavegirlhood,
I'm not suggesting people could or should try to live according to these rules
24/7 in "real life",
though I enjoy sticking pretty close to them with my Master when we're together,
but it's a D/s relationship based on mutual understanding and respect.
Moving into anything like a Master/slavegirl relationship has to be
a long-term process of experiment and negotiation.​

Right since we are shouting let us be clear about the correct answer to
Does the Master gave any obligations at all?

Yes
Every master mistress or dom call themselves what they will is committed to obeying the law. It does not matter if they do not like it because if they break the law then the law will break them.

Actual chattel slavery is illegal under international law in addition to being specifically illegal in almost all national law codes. Therefore any master/slave arrangement or whatever you choose to call is an entirely voluntary non-enforceable agreement between consenting adults.

Therefore a would be master had better clue themselves up on any criminal or civil legal statutes that may apply in their locale.

In the wider BDSM community responsible members have long championed the notion of "Safe, Sane and Consensual". If you ever meet someone who refuses to agree to that code...leave the relationship now! I will repeat that for the hard of reading: If you ever meet someone who refuses to abide by the safe, sane and consensual code in addition to the law of the land then leave the relationship now.

This is not simply for your safety but for the continued health and well being of the BDSM community without which forums like this would never have existed.

The fact that many masters/mistresses do insist that they too be held accountable according to obligations towards those in their care or charge is matter for debate and a debate I can see that would be unwelcome in this thread. However the legal obligations of all involved in any relationships to respect the physical safety and ongoing well being of their partners is not open to such debate.

You're quite right RR (and sorry if I seemed to shout),
I hope I'm making it clear that I'm describing an 'ideal' (or dystopian,
depending how you look at it) world of slavedom,
one in which (as in ancient Rome and many, many slave-owning 'civilisations' throughout history)
owners have total rights over and absolutely no obligations towards their property.
But, just as when we're discussing crucifixion and crux-play,
it's important to distinguish fantasy/history on the one side
with what is sensible, not to mention legal,
in the countries most of us live in today.​

Back
Top Bottom