Execution by Fucking Machine - Would it Work?

Go to CruxDreams.com

dommmu

Governor
Last night, I had a beer (or two) too much, which resulted in a series of surreal dreams. In one of them, I walked past the parking lot of my local shopping center where I witnessed the following scene: A naked woman, tied in a similar way as Krysta Kaos in the Device Bondage scene below. Only that she was not tied to a wall, but to some mobile contraption.

execution_by_fucking_machine_1.jpgexecution_by_fucking_machine_2.jpgexecution_by_fucking_machine_3.jpgexecution_by_fucking_machine_4.jpgexecution_by_fucking_machine_5.jpg

Covid lockdowns weren't a thing in my dream, so there was quite a large audience. As I joined them to watch, I found out from the others, that the woman had been sentenced to public execution through a fucking machine. And indeed, the contraption featured a machine which was mercilessly driving a dildo in and out of the condemned woman's pussy. According to the others spectators, the whole thing had been going on for several hours already. And the woman was in a bad shape, exhausted and close to fainting.

It was one of those dreams you do not forget moments after waking up. And the whole day I have been asking myself, if using a fucking machine as an execution device would actually work.

Sure, if you constrained someone like the woman in my dream was tied, they would eventually die due to a lack of water or food or (especially in winter) due to exposure after a certain time. But what if you added a fucking machine? Would this only be an additional humiliation/torture or could in actually be the cause of death? My possible "yes" answers are:
- Death from internal or external injuries caused by the mecanical penetration
- Death from exhaustion (i.e. a circulatory collapse caused by the constant arousal)

What do you think about this?

Last night, I had a beer (or two) too much, which resulted in a series of surreal dreams. In one of them, I walked past the parking lot of my local shopping center where I witnessed the following scene: A naked woman, tied in a similar way as Krysta Kaos in the Device Bondage scene below. Only that she was not tied to a wall, but to some mobile contraption.

View attachment 969951View attachment 969952View attachment 969953View attachment 969954View attachment 969955

Covid lockdowns weren't a thing in my dream, so there was quite a large audience. As I joined them to watch, I found out from the others, that the woman had been sentenced to public execution through a fucking machine. And indeed, the contraption featured a machine which was mercilessly driving a dildo in and out of the condemned woman's pussy. According to the others spectators, the whole thing had been going on for several hours already. And the woman was in a bad shape, exhausted and close to fainting.

It was one of those dreams you do not forget moments after waking up. And the whole day I have been asking myself, if using a fucking machine as an execution device would actually work.

Sure, if you constrained someone like the woman in my dream was tied, they would eventually die due to a lack of water or food or (especially in winter) due to exposure after a certain time. But what if you added a fucking machine? Would this only be an additional humiliation/torture or could in actually be the cause of death? My possible "yes" answers are:
- Death from exhaustion (i.e. a circulatory collapse caused by the constant arousal)

Wow, interesting dream.. you might be spending too much time on CF :p But a good question, one which I intend to obsess over for quite some time..:rolleyes:

Wow, interesting dream.. you might be spending too much time on CF :p But a good question, one which I intend to obsess over for quite some time..:rolleyes:
In crucifixion it is not that deadly wounds are there, that's while it last for hours. There is a video, I posted with a cartoon of a fucking machine impaling the person, that would naturally be deadly. I also think the vagina of a female is small in most cases, so there are sooner wounds than in the anal region.

..and in answer to “would it work?” I would answer (In Emperor Palpatine’s voice): I will make it work! :babeando: :devil:
and naturally modern times would replace Cornu with a fucking machine. I would even program it with some SI (Satanic Intelligence) program. As soon as the condemned get relieve by sitting on the dildo, he would lower and when the danger of getting out it pushes up more.

View attachment 969951View attachment 969952View attachment 969953View attachment 969954View attachment 969955

I think that if a large dildo attached to a fucking machine was used for an extended period of time it would cause internal damage and slow death

Actually, crucifixion is in one interpretation "Death with a fucking machine". I suppose a cornu (or sedile), then you could see the cross like a male with erection (thinking of the god priap) and so the cross=fucking machine, stands for the state and the condemned is literally fucked to death. In a modern setting I would, as I told before, replace the cross by a male, or probably better, transsexual sex puppet (in oversize) and the condemned is grapped by the puppet and fucked to death, or not to death, as punishment it would stop earlier. Happy breaking the law.

Last edited:
Being repeatedly jabbed by some hard, mechanical object would certainly be painful, and intensely boring (in both senses!) - some hi-tec equipment that actually replicated the experience of being nicely fucked, probably with some electrical stimulus, possibly hormonal inputs too, would be a very different matter, though I suppose repeated orgasms would eventually lead to exhaustion and collapse if not death. Nice way to go, though!

That’s true in a sense. The need to breathe forces the crux victim up, and fatigue and gravity forces them down again; if a cornu is in place then the crux-dance effectively turns it into a fucking machine anyway. With no need for a motor! Good for the environment!! :p
We will use the current from the solar panels on the cross. The idea is, when the victim has some relief, less pressure is on my cornu. As soon as this is detected, the cornu will be lowered, body and dildo came down, then as soon as the sensor detect that the corn will come out, it will be pushed upwards, rapidly, then lowered. we had to test the parameters, any volunteers?

Probably it must be tested on the executioners first.

Last edited:
It is pointless trying to explain gravitation to village idiots. In order to believe the Earth is flat, one must believe the sun is an illusion, and illusions cannot activate solar panels.
So you believe that electromagnetic waves are gravitational waves? Well probably not only village idiots don't understand that.

That’s true in a sense. The need to breathe forces the crux victim up, and fatigue and gravity forces them down again; if a cornu is in place then the crux-dance effectively turns it into a fucking machine anyway. With no need for a motor! Good for the environment!! :p
Right! The condemned is the motor!

we had to test the parameters, any volunteers?
I'll pass, thank you!:eek:

Back
Top Bottom