Go to CruxDreams.com
Call me what you like transgender, pre-op transsexual, shemale, ladyboy, perhaps you’d better make that mature ladyboy in my case. I wouldn’t rate myself as the brightest spark in the box, and this post is quite an impulse thing, based on my place on the site and in public loos (bathrooms) of all things, that suddenly flash into my mind.

Thing is I just got a rebuke from a male member about posting on a thread for crucified males, as it is my cock is just on 6 inches when it does decide to get fully erect, which I thought was quite a reasonable size, but easily missed on a male crucifixion thread. This led me to think of how others perceive us in general. I’ve only just started on my hormone treatment so my facial skin texture tends to give my male identity away, but then again I do have a 40D bust which I love to show off to the world wherever I go winter and summer, so I tend to get view with mixed feelings.

So perhaps you’re thinking where do toilets or bathrooms come into this, well what flashed into my head is that with both the male crucifixion thread, and the public loos gender is identified with the top above waist part of my body. On the male crucifixion thread I’m told I should be posting on a female thread, and if I going to male public loo a riot breaks out, while in a female public loo I have always been accepted. Gender identity today seems to be much more than what lies between our legs, for a lot of us trans people the gender we identify with has been there all our lives, so yes, I was out of order posting to a male thread.

Image03.jpg DSC_1234.JPG 90308St Andrew 002.jpg DSC_0118.JPG DSC_0454gs~nailed.JPG

!!DSC_0201.png PippaDevice~005_pp.jpg PippaDevice~006.jpg 003~GSW_PippaWarriorPrincessCrucifixion001c_0454gs~nailed.jpg 005~GSW_Crucified WarriorPrincessBackView.jpg

well what flashed into my head is that with both the male crucifixion thread, and the public loos gender is identified with the top above waist part of my body. On the male crucifixion thread I’m told I should be posting on a female thread, and if I going to male public loo a riot breaks out, while in a female public loo I have always been accepted.
A very direct account, Pippajayne, of what may happen and how people react when ‘below’ differs from ‘above’, at least physically. You are right, “identity” is not between the legs but between the ears. There is more than simply ‘male’ and ‘female’.
Gender identity today seems to be much more than what lies between our legs,
Whatever it is called, gender identity, expanding it to sexual orientation, etc…, it is everybody’s own demon in our head, a demon that causes confusion and haunts us, that makes us desire strange and weird things we would never like to experience in real life, but which are vivid in our fantasy. And most of all, a demon that is part of me and I hope, never goes away.

All credit to Rotrex, and "insult-to-injury" also to Madiosi and the "Crucifixion Manipulations Construction Kit", as we move out of the dungeon to the city wall. Sentenced to crucifixion, shemale Mistress Pollyanna nailed and ready to be lifted into place, but first her executioner shemale Pippa needs to take full advantage of her condemned prisoner and carry out some sexual abuse of her own, while other poor girls look on as they await their fate.

PIX~PollyannaSub_0266.JPG DSC_0829PollyNailed.png DSC_0829PollyNailed.JPG DSC_0803-002TransNailed.png DSC_0803-002anailed.JPG

Call me what you like transgender, pre-op transsexual,shemale, ladyboy, perhaps you’d better make that mature ladyboy in my case. I wouldn’t rate myself as the brightest spark in the box, and this post is quite an impulse thing, based on my place on the site and in public loos (bathrooms) of all things, that suddenly flash into my mind.

Thing is I just got a rebuke from a male member about posting on a thread for crucified males, as it is my cock is just on 6 inches when it does decide to get fully erect, which I thought was quite a reasonable size, but easily missed on a male crucifixion thread. This led me to think of how others perceive us in general. I’ve only just started on my hormone treatment so my facial skin texture tends to give my male identity away, but then again I do have a 40D bust which I love to show off to the world wherever I go winter and summer, so I tend to get view with mixed feelings.

So perhaps you’re thinking where do toilets or bathrooms come into this, well what flashed into my head is that with both the male crucifixion thread, and the public loos gender is identified with the top above waist part of my body. On the male crucifixion thread I’m told I should be posting on a female thread, and if I going to male public loo a riot breaks out, while in a female public loo I have always been accepted. Gender identity today seems to be much more than what lies between our legs, for a lot of us trans people the gender we identify with has been there all our lives, so yes, I was out of order posting to a male thread.

View attachment 339297 View attachment 339298 View attachment 339299 View attachment 339300 View attachment 339301

View attachment 339290 View attachment 339291 View attachment 339292 View attachment 339293 View attachment 339296

WOW those words are strong my friend! Please don't let that others bring you down because of your sex related stuff, you are much more important than the opinion of others.

Call me what you like transgender, pre-op transsexual, shemale, ladyboy, perhaps you’d better make that mature ladyboy in my case. I wouldn’t rate myself as the brightest spark in the box, and this post is quite an impulse thing, based on my place on the site and in public loos (bathrooms) of all things, that suddenly flash into my mind.

That is a horrible experience, but actually it is quite ironic. Because a huge part of the crucifixion punishment by the romans ks the idea that the crucified male is no longer a male due to the fact he is helpless and probably even anally penetrated. So you could not be a man on the cross! Today naturally it is different and we should tolerate people as they are. Actually your pics are very good so no problems of posting them to the "former males" which are crucified.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom