• aroused, friends

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • aroused, all: family, friends, tv

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • penetrated, doing sex acts: only strangers

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Family and enemies together! Your crucifixtion could be arranged by your wife and her new boyfriend. They would ensure it is in front of l an audience of people who know you and want to see you humiliated. Before the crucifixtion, you would be whipped by the new boyfriend.
The ultimate humiliation. If my wife left me for a man, I would deserve to be punished, including being whipped by her new boyfriend if he was willing.

I would definitely prefer to be crucified alone. It feels more humiliating when you're the only person being forced to be naked and displayed to a crowd!
Nah! Rather in group.
Family and enemies together! Your crucifixtion could be arranged by your wife and her new boyfriend. They would ensure it is in front of l an audience of people who know you and want to see you humiliated. Before the crucifixtion, you would be whipped by the new boyfriend.
They would not have to 'arrange' it! I hired a hitwoman to eliminate the new boyfriend. She failed. The boyfriend's girlfriend had meanwhile hired a hitman to eliminate my wife. He failed to. All got crucified! Together with some accomplices who were involved, that would already make a nice crucifixion party!

And raped, I hope! Else it would not make sense for my wife to exchange the dicks! So a CRUCKOLDINATION.....
Absolutely! After your whipping, the new boyfriend could force you to your hands and knees and rape you while your wife laughs at you.

Back
Top Bottom