Exposed Naked ... and Beaten

Go to CruxDreams.com
i'll make a pdf and send it you by e-mail

hansi

Sweet of you Hansi, please do - same moment as you posted, I posted my Word docs, but I'm sure a pdf will be better. xxx

Attachments

• Exposed Naked on the Scaffold and Beaten.doc
    78 KB · Views: 290
And here's the PDF​
thanks Hansi!​

Attachments

• ENSB.pdf
    537.9 KB · Views: 354
Anyone who beats you without my permisson will anwser to me!

Anyone who beats you without my permisson will anwser to me!

And of course you'll punish me for daring to be beaten without your permission - won't you, Mistress dear?

And of course you'll punish me for daring to be beaten without your permission - won't you, Mistress dear?
yes yes yes Connie the cruel governor is realy back in forum and arena :D :D

Here's the n i can't read thjis one,it's black,on black !! ext part.
I see my footnotes have survived -
the old Forum stripped them out.
Hope this earns me a few 'Likes'!

'Exposed Naked on the Scaffold and Beaten'

V

The pain and despair left me oblivious, I was hardly aware of Lucia's screams as the evil pair wrought their vengeance on her young body. At last, the whipping ceased, and the party moved away into the Interrogation Centre, heading no doubt for a guided tour of the Torture Chambers. Cadets unshackled my ankles, slaves rolled up the red carpet, normal life on the Punishment Scaffold resumed.

The sun was high now, beating down directly on my sore and bleeding breasts and abdomen. Clammy sweat surged down my face, shoulders and torso. Flies, gross black beasts as big as my nipples, crowded along the streaks of bleeding weals, I could feel their mouth-parts sucking at me. The pain within me was heaving and gnawing with ever-increasing intensity, aroused and encouraged by the Colonel and his son's targeting of my lower body. At times, my head swam and I became delirious, but the pain brought me back again and again to conscious thought, focused on the sense that something cataclysmic was building up inside me – it can't go on growing worse and worse, surely it's going to kill me?

Yet time passed slowly, very slowly, like the drips of sweat falling from my thighs to the platform. At last the familiar hooter roused me. Soon girls began running onto the Parade Ground, positioning themselves breathlessly 'at the ready', hands behind backs, legs apart, at their appointed positions, squad by squad, each in their distinctive uniform, from the crisp white tennis dresses and trainers of the most privileged V-Section "pets"[1] to the scanty patch of a scarlet thong that is the only garment of a P-Section "condemned"[2]slave. All so familiar, the midday shift-change.

The Director of Punishment arrived on the dais and delivered a short speech, ordering the hundreds of slave-girls to pay careful attention (if they couldn't see us clearly, they could watch live closeups on huge screens alongside the Parade Ground and hear our screams through loudspeakers) while "Eulalia and Lucia, daughters of the traitor Merida and his whore of a wife, are given the treatment they well deserve as enemies of the State!" A Cadet locked my legs apart. A single Torturer had mounted my platform, brandishing a heavy bullwhip. He gave me an almost affectionate smile, as though he were about to give me the attentions of a lover. I responded with a glance of resigned complicity. "Whip them!" commanded the Director, and the blows began to rain. I was past screaming now, I just gasped and grunted at each shock of pain. This Torturer was the methodical kind, working first down my back from shoulders to legs, then my front from breasts to thighs, with a final sharp flick into my groin.

It was those last three or four strokes, on my most tender parts, that brought a sudden, new dimension of internal agony. I started rearing and heaving helplessly, feeling a quickly-increasing straining and burning right in my uterus, blood spurting down my thighs. Suddenly a Medical Inspector leapt down the steps from the dais and hastily examined me. The DP joined him. No words passed between them, the MI just looked at him and nodded. He dismissed the parade, the slave-girls ran off to their appointed labours, the men remained gathered around me, watching, dispassionately, my shuddering, sweating body.

Soon the girls of the incoming shift arrived and formed ranks. The DP returned to the dais, the MI and the Torturer stayed with me. The DP's speech was slightly different this time, promising the slaves that "We're expecting Eulalia to give us a very special show, something to remember!"

Again the Torturer proceeded systematically. I hung, passive, feeling very sick and weak, my lower body jerking in response to his lashes almost independently, as though it was no longer connected to my brain. But the pain in my sexual parts surged more and more severely, I sensed a downward pressure, something forcing its way thhrough me. After the scheduled ten lashes, the torturer paused, the MI examined me again, crossed to the dais and spoke to the DP. "Six more!" the DP ordered, "All lower front."

It was the next stroke that brought the eruption. I let out a huge scream, hoarse, hopeless. Something warm and slithery burst between my thighs and slurped to the platform. Pain tore through the muscles around my genitals. I writhed in agony for some unimaginable time before the second lash came, the men watching eagerly, excitedly. There was an audible gasp of horror around the Parade Ground, a few girls were sick or fainted – I glimpsed their Overseers dealing with them savagely, but my mind was in turmoil. Then four more, all exacerbating the new focus of torment in and around my birth-passage. There was indeed, something special, something exquisitely cruel, in this experience of girl-pain. I felt the whole of my sexuality invaded by a merciless, unbearable torment – my entire womanhood being sacrificed to the masculine power of the State.

Suddenly, I heard the voice of the Commandant. He had appeared on the platform, congratulating the Director of Punishments and the Torturer. "The Colonel and his family watched from the balcony. I need hardly tell you, they are delighted!" He turned to me, tugged my hair to jerk back my head. "Don't imagine it's going to stop now, slag – things are only just starting! Hey!" – he turned to the DP – "Dismiss the kids, we'll give this slut a few more to please the Colonel!" The DP read out the list of girls who had to report to the Gymnasium for Punishment,[3] they ran nervously to the Stripping Room,[4] the remainder then departed to the canteen window and the dormitory blocks, shocked and subdued by a new horror beyond all they'd witnessed in their slave-lives at the IPCG.

Now the Officers returned to the dais, the Torturer stood back and took aim again. Once more, a blow across my lower abodomen provoked a great spurt of blood between my legs and a shriek from my lips. I was writhing so vigorously, I was seriously hurting my own arms, but there was nothing I could do to save myself. I screamed for mercy, but another lash bit between my thighs, making me kick furiously in spite of the chains. Another, and another. Astiz called a halt – I was shrieking continuously, twisting and squirming, totally possessed by pain.

[1] Personal slave-girls of senior Officers, typically daughters of parents who have "disappeared", or even girls spotted and snatched off the streets by predatory Military Security Police squads and despatched to the IPCG on trumped-up charges.

[2] A girl under sentence of death slaving on the Treadmill to build up her muscles for Crucifixion.

[3] To receive punishment for failing to fulfil work quotas or for misbehaviour. Slaves are given 'punishment points' for such reasons, and at the end of each after-work Parade, the dozen or so with the highest totals at the time are ordered to the Gymnasium to receive a corresponding number of lashes.

[4] The area immediately inside the IPCG entrance, where slave-girls and prisoners prepare for Punishment or Torture. It is surrounded by a mesh cage through which IPCG staff and members of the public can watch them undressing.
Umm i can't read this one,it seems to be Black,on Black !! :-( Well,Grey on Black !!

Umm i can't read this one,it seems to be Black,on Black !! :-( Well,Grey on Black !!
no problem (black on grey :p and the next one is 1.000

Yeah, this is the problem I mentioned on the Technical Questions forum. I use a white-background style, and when I put up a post in black on white it generally appears as white on black on Blackend, but sometimes it doesn't. Likewise, a few posts are invisible on white background but I find I can read them on Blackend. IM seems to have things more or less under control (thanks, O Great One!) - but if you can't read something, just click on the bottom left hand corner to switch from Blackend to Default or vice versa.

nr 1000 is post in our coffeeshop together with some new waitress for all our crumpy guys;)

but for you justnew-art.jpgnew-art.jpg another pic

your friend, the torturer is waiting youconnie-with-her-whip-1.pngconnie-with-her-whip-2.pngConnie-with-her-whip-3.png

That's right Hansi, it's me in the Whipping position:

'A slave quickly drops to her knees and raises her hips. She places her head to the floor and then crosses her arms across her belly. She waits motionless ready to accept her Master's punishment. Slaves with long hair will pull their hair from their backs so their backs are exposed for the whip.'

for you​
(and, of course, for the Governess)​

submissive.jpg

That's right Hansi, it's me in the Whipping position:

'A slave quickly drops to her knees and raises her hips. She places her head to the floor and then crosses her arms across her belly. She waits motionless ready to accept her Master's punishment. Slaves with long hair will pull their hair from their backs so their backs are exposed for the whip.'

for you​
(and, of course, for the Governess)​

well well well:p

Back
Top Bottom