Facing The Wood (2)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Remembering how to tell stalactite from stalagmite, I always used to use the 'tite' has to hang on tight. Now
I shall think of Dorothy and might the stalagmite fit her (or would it be too tight------oh I give up).

Remembering how to tell stalactite from stalagmite, I always used to use the 'tite' has to hang on tight. Now I shall think of Dorothy and might the stalagmite fit her (or would it be too tight------oh I give up).
While we're on the subject of advanced geology, I dread to think what Dot will make of Steno's Principle of Horizontality...

Last edited by a moderator:
Remembering how to tell stalactite from stalagmite, I always used to use the 'tite' has to hang on tight. Now
I shall think of Dorothy and might the stalagmite fit her (or would it be too tight------oh I give up).
mites go up,
tites come down :D

Thinking about The Northern Forest, I Was Robin Hoods girlfriend long before Maid Marrion came along. When i found out the Sheriff of Nottingham had a bigger cock i drifted towards him, but that brought me to a sticky end. his knights took turns with me on the round table. Lance-A-Lot did`nt get that name for nothing, he lanced me more times than i care to remember. That did`nt seem to worry the Sheriff,he was too busy trying to bed Maid Marrion,until Lance-A-Lot got there first, he had her under the Greenwood Tree. Marrion was never the same after that, she always walked around with a vacant look on her face. None of this seemed to worry Robin, he was too busy with his Merry Men and what they got up to i never dare ask.

Simon Schama Eat Your Heart Out.

Thinking about The Northern Forest, I Was Robin Hoods girlfriend long before Maid Marrion came along. When i found out the Sheriff of Nottingham had a bigger cock i drifted towards him, but that brought me to a sticky end. his knights took turns with me on the round table. Lance-A-Lot did`nt get that name for nothing, he lanced me more times than i care to remember. That did`nt seem to worry the Sheriff,he was too busy trying to bed Maid Marrion,until Lance-A-Lot got there first, he had her under the Greenwood Tree. Marrion was never the same after that, she always walked around with a vacant look on her face. None of this seemed to worry Robin, he was too busy with his Merry Men and what they got up to i never dare ask.

I feel for you, Dottie, working knight-shifts must be pretty exhausting

Brilliant, Dorothy!!!

whatever happened to my poem thread ? :confused::rolleyes::p:D
Out of decency Tree will not describe what happened to Barb as she hanged nailed facing the cross when Bull and Gunner saw her cut ass facing them. I suspect she would trade a hi-jacked thread for them to have never been there...

Tree

Out of decency Tree will not describe what happened to Barb as she hanged nailed facing the cross when Bull and Gunner saw her cut ass facing them. I suspect she would trade a hi-jacked thread for them to have never been there...

Tree

84370691226678_010.jpg Mmmm...good point, I guess ... in that case, let the hijacking continue :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom