family crucified story

Go to CruxDreams.com
Doesn’t matter to me

I'm about to start writing a new story that will include several members of a family being crucified together. Whether it is a "good crux story" or not, I'll leave up to you and others to decide.

Good crux story?

I hope so. I'll certainly be trying to make it so. If you're interested in checking it out, I've done the first part. No crux yet, just the setup. More to come shortly. Please feel free to give feedback, if you feel so inclined.

I made an attempt to write one a while back. Its ‘condemned to die’ and should be on search if you look. It is written very much from tne female perspective. But crux is involved...

Made a couple of them.

A mother crucified with her 2 daughters on 1 cross
Execution scene of the whole family except for the rebel father still on the run.

2 sisters crucified viewpoint of one very guilty and guilty feeling sister

Somehow the links dont point directly to the post:( .. but it is on the page:)

I made an attempt to write one a while back. Its ‘condemned to die’ and should be on search if you look. It is written very much from tne female perspective. But crux is involved...
Here it is :)

Made a couple of them.

A mother crucified with her 2 daughters on 1 cross
Execution scene of the whole family except for the rebel father still on the run.

2 sisters crucified viewpoint of one very guilty and guilty feeling sister

Somehow the links dont point directly to the post:( .. but it is on the page:)
Yes, the 'unfurl' links don't show up the correct post, but if you click on them you should get to it, and certainly to the correct page.

does anyone have or know of a good crux story involving a crucified family?

Sister, brother, and their aunt, if that 'counts'? :

I found it here:

Let me know what y’all think

I found it here:

Family crux is not my kink, and it's a bit too rich for my blood. That said, it is perhaps the best crux story written in Russian, with great flogging and crucifixion scenes.

I found it here:

Website blocked by Malwarebytes 'due to trojan'

Back
Top Bottom