Family Crucifixion Club

Go to CruxDreams.com

dfg42

Senator
okay.... next scene (warning, there is now an incestous situation, but no gore stuff....)

-------------------

The bunch takes the apero drinks and Walter Miller begins:

'I prepared a wheel of fortune, 42 numbers and the action on the cross will start', explains Walter, 'Pauline you are the youngest, would you go to the wheel?'

Pauline went to the wheel and removes the clothing. She stands there in a red Bikini with tanga pants.

'We will start with the selection of the cross, 1 is Marion and Ross, 2 is Sean and Mimmi and 3 is the presentation of Rosamunde. Please Pauline!' Pauline turns the wheel and 26 is chosen.

'Okay, 26, has the prime factors 2 and 13, so it is Sean and my wife, we now choose flogging or cornu, later is the even numbers.' Pauline turns the wheel and again 26 is there.

'Okay, cornu,' explains Walter.

'Sister', shouts Christine, 'you can not do this, let me replace you.'

Pauline shrug her shoulders and walked away from the wheel. Christine jumps in, removes also her clothes in underwear, turns to the crowd spreads her leg so her shaven pussy is clearly visible.

'That is how it is done, what is next?' she asks.

'We have to decide if the cornu is for the asshole of my son, the vagina or the asshole of my wife Mimmi, again 1,2 or 3', explains Walter.

So Christine goes to the wheel enabling the others to see her beautiful ass.

'11', shouts Walter,'so my sons backside will be destroyed. Don't eat so much the next week, and sitting you probably also forget, he mocks his son. Well, who wants to remove the speedo of my son?'

'My job', says Pauline which has suddenly scissors in her hand. She steps to Sean and the speedo of Sean is history.

Walter goes to the table with the switches. Out of the wall comes a small block with an oversized dildo representing the cornu. The murmurs, it is larger than expected and the lower part widens to a diameter of about 3 inch, a thick round knob, and is longer than 10 inch for sure. The block with the dildo slowly moves out and up driven by an electric motor. It reaches the ass of Sean and lifts him up without entering his asshole.

'That is not good', says Mimmi, 'my sons penis pushes against my vagina only stopped by my pants. It is my son, give me an additional towel.'

Pauline goes looking: 'Yes, it is true.' With that she takes the penis in her hand and tries to pull it sideways. 'Already a little hard, can not move it away, probably we let the things better flow. Easy peoples....' With that she again take the scissors, cuts the strings of the tanga on both sides and removes it.

'Towel!', shouts Mimmi. Walter also steps besides his wife and his son to see what has happened. His son was semi hard, the pussy lips of Mimmi was around the shaft of the penis and red somewhat larger glans look on top. Walter takes out his cellular phone.

'For the family album', he says and makes a closeup of the situation.

'Walter, you are such an asshole', claims Mimmi. 'Pauline, could you help', Walter addresses the girl. She takes Sean's glans presses them and then pulls it towards her, while Walter takes the pics.

'Put it in', orders Walter.

'Yes?', asks Pauline.

'Yes', confirms Walter.

'No!', shouts Mimmi. Paulines finger go down the shaft of Seans penis and twists it and pushes the glans into Mimmi's vagina.

'What?', asks Mimmi.

'Don't worry, it stays in the family', says Walter and makes a pic. However, Mimmi worries makes a move and lifts herself. The move gives a small momentum and Sean which was able to sit on the dildo sits now with his asshole exactly above the tip and his sphincter muscle opens, as his eyes. His mouth open to a silent cry, while his mother has liftedherself up. Sean tries to lift himself up, now crying of pain and effort. When he finally manages to go up a little, his mothers forces are gone, she fells down, naturally she fells with open vagina on his penis and the shock enables her to lift herself up, she fells down again pushing her son deeper onto the dildo and he cries out loudly. The situation resembles a little the function of a jackhammer and also the noise has the same volume.

Chuck begins to laugh. Christine starts to applaud and the rest follows with a standing ovation. When they ended because Mimmi can no longer lift herself, the dildo and the erected penis of Sean are completely in their respective holes. Sean seemed to have passed out.

'Let us take them down, before my son cums in my wife', orders Walter.

'To late', remarks Pauline and indeed it already drops out of Mimmi's love hole. Bob goes to the switches and the two fell on the floor. Mimmi goes out, while Christine and Walter care about Sean.

5 Minutes later Mimmi, still nude, comes back with the second plate. She stands in front of the crowd, opens her legs and her vagina: “I flushed it out. I hope you enjoyed the performance of Sean and myself, was harder than we planned, but was very enjoyable. But now, one of the crosses is empty, so we need a volunteer.”

'Never, ever volunteer to anything', says Willy, 'we learned in the service, let us decide with the wheel of fortune.'

Sean in the meantime could stand up again and Pauline gives him a passionate hug.

dfg42

Senator
The party continues
------------------------

Count out', orders Walter in a military voice and then the person to be crucified is determined and it is........ Pauline!

'I guess the wheel of fortune is manipulated', considers Sean, 'else not the most beautiful in the room would have been chosen.'

Pauline hugs Sean and they begin to passionately kiss each other.

'Hm', interrupts Christine, 'would my sister please move to the cross?' In the meantime Walter moves to the table with the switches and the dildo with the sedile moves into the wall again. Pauline has arrived at the cross and removes her clothes seductively. Bob, Sean and Walter lift her up and fix her arms at the patibulum. Then the legs are fixed and the upper body is bound back and the leg spreader are bound to the knees. The leg spreader is an invention of Bob which forces the knee to separate, so exposing the genitals.

Pauline seems to like exposing her vagina to the crowd, her mother Paula notices that development and asks if probably this parties are going to far.

'I have problems', says Rosamunde which hangs contorted there now some time.

'Yup', says her father goes to the switches and Rosamunde stands up, massaging her limbs.

'Does someone wants to replace my daughter?', asks Walter

'Yes, would be a good idea, I think I still can do that', says to everyones surprise the wife of Bob, 'I am now over sixty but I do regularly my yoga and it would be quite a challenge.'

'That we really like to see', says Willy, ' but tell us, when it does not go any longer, we will remove you that moment.'

'Sure, Willy, when my old bones crack loudly, you better take me down', answers Bob's wife and with that she removes her blouse, her pants, her shoes and her bra.

Willy and Chuck whistle, because Bob's wife has despite her age a perfect youngish looking breast. Her age is only expressed by some wrinkles on her stomach. Her grand mother like panties however destroys the sexy look.

'I could bring you a sexy tanga', suggests Rosamunde.

'Do not worry with such things', answers Bob's wife removing her pants. 'Can someone help me?'

Willy and Chuck lift her onto the wall and fix her arms and legs, Chuck can not resist to touch shortly her pussy lips. Those make a little an s-form which is often seen in older females and they open widely while her legs are spread.

'Some applause for Bob's wife, which is ver flexible for her age', suggests Walter and it is done.

'Do we now come to the next scene', commands Walter and the wheel turns to one.

'One', announces Walter, 'so the cross of Marion and Ross. Let us decide the action.'

Out came 17, which means flogging.

'And the number of beatings?', asks Walter and out came one.

'One is very modest', states Christine, 'let us at least see some nudes.' With that she catches the scissors her sisters left on the floor and destroys quickly the speedo of Ross.

'Hey that is not allowed. I am his sister', protests Marion. Christine looks closer.

'No problem, he is not in you and his dick is soft as jelly', she explains. Bob takes the whip, it clashes against Ross and then against Marion. 'Ouch', Marion cries and 'you asshole!', she shouts at her brother. Who looks surprised and happy the same time.

Walter goes looking and indeed Ross penis is in the vagina of his sisters, no longer 'soft as jelly' and he makes small movements. Walter does not know what, to do, 'well shit happens, let us continue.'

-------------

dfg42

Senator
now to the "Challenge of Ross", remember it is the 19 year old son of the Millers bound on cross with h9s sister, something like

RossMarion.jpeg

Walter turned the wheel, again the cross of Marion and Ross was chosen.

“Let us hope there is more flogging this time”, means Mimmi, “last time it was modest.”

“Sorry”, comes from Christine, again turning the wheel of fortune,”number 18, is six times three, so it will the cornu for Ross,”

“Cornu, me? But smaller than the one in mother, I guess. Dad, did you not said, that yyou changed something on that cross, did you?”, was the hope of Ross.

“Yes, I changed it”, answers Walter, “but not that way, you must now be strong, son.”

Some panic can be seen in Ross face and his limb dick slips out of Marion's vagina.

'Hey,' protests Marion, 'that is not good, put it back in.'

'It is your brother', explains Mimmi, her mother,'that is not allowed.'

'Christine, Mimmi, for the next step it is better we bind the Ross and Marion together', orders Walter and gives Christine a rope. Mimmi and Christine step to the cross and they bind the two on cross in the middle together together. The rope goes over the ass of one person on the cross, then above the others ass again, to ensure the two bodys are bound together and still can move. Mimmi rubs the dick of her son and after a few strokes she tokes it back to her daughters vagina.

Mimmi and Christine steps back and Walter puts down a few switches. Out of the wall comes a real big plug. It is black and has a conical head with about 1.75 inches diameter. After the head it follows a pyramidal cylinder whose larges diameter is 3.5 inches at the bottom. That cornu has a length of about 25 cm.

With a loud screaming the plug moves up and stops shortly below. Slowly now it moves upwards. Christine and Walter approach the cross again. They shift carefully shift Ross so that his asshole is exactly above the tip of the cornu. Ross and and his sister are slowly lifted up, without that it enters at all. Walter steps back to the table with the switches.

'That is not what I expected, actually', comments Walter, 'my son seems to be very tight, indeed!'

'Did you ever get fucked?', asks Christine. 'No', is the answer which Ross whistles through the teeth.

'That is so strange', wonders Christine and she say to the audience, 'a 19 year old anal virgin! Could you imagine? The world is still ok, when that still exists!'

Bob starts to compose:

'Poor Ross, kept himself far from temptation,
no dildo, no negro dick, even not a stick,
to open the hole of pleasure,
form man, probably for women, for sure.
kept it close, the place for dicks,
Ross that was sick,
since on cross,
now came an overdose,
open the red rose,
in destructive way, nothing left astray ,
prey to god and say goodbye,
your sphincter is now history so to say.'

'Yes yes, great Bob, luckily you become sports trainer, not poet', mocks Chuck.

'We could stop', suggests Willy,'I think he fucked his sister in front, that is already quite disgusting and surely humiliating enough. When we are forcing Ross to open his sphincter that might damage him seriously.'
--------------------

So what you think, do we release Ross, or do we change the cornu?

Top Bottom